How do you make new friends?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I have like three „friends“ from my old school but one went to a different country since school ended and only shows up like twice a year for a few days. And the other two have their own social circle from their football team in which I am not included.

In total I only hang out with them maybe 2-3 times a year so not sure if I’d even call them friends. Although we get along great everytime as if it was like back in school time.

Then I have 2 guys from my Uni class but one currently does a semester in a different country and the other isn’t here as well till the end of this year. A few more guys are in my class as well but they are just Uni colleges and two of them don’t even drink alcohol which means I can’t go out with them.

So what do I do now? It seems like I have the worst luck when it comes to making friends. I am more introverted and need time to get a long with new people. I go to the gym but never had an opportunity to make friends there and don’t think one will come up any time soon.

So what do I do? Since school ended 3 years ago everything about my social life went downhill

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, atoxic and Kroker
I have like three „friends“ from my old school but one went to a different country since school ended and only shows up like twice a year for a few days. And the other two have their own social circle from their football team in which I am not included.

In total I only hang out with them maybe 2-3 times a year so not sure if I’d even call them friends. Although we get along great everytime as if it was like back in school time.

Then I have 2 guys from my Uni class but one currently does a semester in a different country and the other isn’t here as well till the end of this year. A few more guys are in my class as well but they are just Uni colleges and two of them don’t even drink alcohol which means I can’t go out with them.

So what do I do now? It seems like I have the worst luck when it comes to making friends. I am more introverted and need time to get a long with new people. I go to the gym but never had an opportunity to make friends there and don’t think one will come up any time soon.

So what do I do? Since school ended 3 years ago everything about my social life went downhill
Imagine asking this on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, OGJBSLAYER, niqfan625 and 3 others
Imagine asking this on .org
I mean I didn’t count on advice from you since you’re averaging 38 posts per day but some users should have some ideas

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
friends are pointless. better to be alone

most people won’t be at the same level as you so will lag behind during physical activities or the other way around

unless you can find someone that has same level of money, age, height, physical level, looks, nt, then it’s pointless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, chosen-one, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
find people who look similar to u and try to fit in personality wise

idk I just assumed university is as easy as school if it isn't then c'est fini to my social life

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and niqfan625
You are like 21-22 right? Take drugs or something to lower inhibition and you'll make friends easily. This is you last chance to get a social cirlce, post uni it's fully over so you gotta do whatever to make it happen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one and atoxic
No one wants to hang around with manlets

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
first step stop talking about brad pitt and canthal tilt every time you see someone

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69
first step stop talking about brad pitt and canthal tilt every time you see someone
Says the guy who talked about his love for Zach cox for 3 years and sucked him off even in pms where ur supposed to not be trying to get reacts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 25059
this guys acting like hes done with the psl autism hahahahahhahaahahaa 20k hours btw

Manlets will hang around with other manlets

Try your best to fake being extroverted and fraud nt

I mean I didn’t count on advice from you since you’re averaging 38 posts per day but some users should have some ideas
suprisingly .org has better advice than normie subreddits cause they will sugarcoat everywhere else while people here keep it real