How do you wait for surgery

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
my surgery is in 5 months. But even tho im a ltn rn i already identify as the chadlite model i will be after surgery. This leads to social faux pas since i comport myself as chadlite in public despite ltn looks lol

What the fuck am i supposed to do on the mean time. Im already bored as fuck of runescape and watching derek graz stream. I dont feel like doing anything. I was feeling more motivated to do other things before i planned this surgery but now i just want to sit at home and make sure i dont spend any of the money ill be using to pay for it

I cant wait to become an entirely new species.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and angelo
Im also miserable all day cuz i cant sleep bcuz of my sleep apnea and i cant take naps so im just a fucking zombie.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
ur so excited arent u?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
by sitting and waiting patiently

• +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
Stop obsessing over the surgery and enjoy whatever you find atm. You will never be happy if you waste your time pondering shit

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
One surgery won't take you to Chadlite.

Stop being aytistic or you'll end up like a lot of these guys who had unrealistic expectations and go ballistic once the find out that their SMV barely increased.

You can't go from subhuman/ltn to Chadlite, at best you'll be a high tier MTN.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and CuriousGuy
Right you have to be patient. For people with an average / below average base, probably 2-3 surgeries are necessary to reach HTN+.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
you might as well gymmaxx if you haven’t already

do things that aren’t completely temporary before your surgery so you can at least have some sort of compounding effect

tell ‘em to add an inch of two to your femurs while you’re out

Right you have to be patient. For people with an average / below average base, probably 2-3 surgeries are necessary to reach HTN+.

Maybe he’s having 2-3 at once, it’s fairly common now.

my surgery is in 5 months. But even tho im a ltn rn i already identify as the chadlite model i will be after surgery. This leads to social faux pas since i comport myself as chadlite in public despite ltn looks lol

What the fuck am i supposed to do on the mean time. Im already bored as fuck of runescape and watching derek graz stream. I dont feel like doing anything. I was feeling more motivated to do other things before i planned this surgery but now i just want to sit at home and make sure i dont spend any of the money ill be using to pay for it

Life is right now brother, if you blink you might miss it

If i were you I’d go crazy on work atm. Just get as much bread in as you can because realistically your still a subhuman for 5 months and what can you do as a subhuman besides rot or work?

I hope your not way to exited how everything is gonna turn out.
If your truely LTN right now I doubt you will even reach HTN zone.

But I wish you the best in your journey.