how does one approach people of interest

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
how does one approach people of interest. i see many people i want to talk to outside, but like everyone i just mind my business and forget about it. any one here actually approach and talk to people in this scenario?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Gonthar
how does one approach people of interest. i see many people i want to talk to outside, but like everyone i just mind my business and forget about it. any one here actually approach and talk to people in this scenario?
just talk to them or buy a microphone , recorder and clip board so they dont think your trying to kill them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Alt Number 3
Sing a song! Music brings people together Ed Sheeran typer shirt.

Press x on the controller

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Just go and chat with them:
"Hello person of interest, it looks like you and I have a lot of things in common...How about we discuss further at dinner?"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronemaximas, wateriswet and Alt Number 3
Just go and chat with them:
"Hello person of interest, it looks like you and I have a lot of things in common...How about we discuss further at dinner?"
thanks, i never thought about that before.. ill try that next time

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Get piss drunk and embarrass yourself like you always do, fag.

thanks, i never thought about that before.. ill try that next time
Btw, what exactly is this "interest" you think you have in common, if you give more details I could tell you an even more specific approach.

• +1
Btw, what exactly is this "interest" you think you have in common, if you give more details I could tell you an even more specific approach.
im interested in pounding her booty hole..

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
oh i read wrong. i guess we have same music and food taste

I cancelled your little boyfriend. :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
no clue man, im autistic.

Just take showers and be confident bro

• JFL