How does this site identify alt accounts?

K

Krakowski

Kraken
If I make an alt account how does the mods catch me?

IP? Devide ID?

How do I avoid this?

@OGJBSLAYER @Xangsane @thecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, OGJBSLAYER, thecel and 2 others
keylogger

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Krakowski
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Slayer
this nigga :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 32486
IP. If they use a VPN/mobile networks, they just go off suspicion.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 32486
so I could just go to somewhere from a random device and IP and create an account and then use the new account from VPN at home?
Yeah, but not anytime soon, since you just made this thread. They're watching you now. Why do you want an alt?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thecel and Krakowski
Yeah, but not anytime soon, since you just made this thread. They're watching you now. Why do you want an alt?
I don't, I was just interested in how it works. I am starting programmign soon in school so thought it would maybe be important to know some basics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thecel, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
I don't, I was just interested in how it works. I am starting programmign soon in school so thought it would maybe be important to know some basics.
This will not help you. If you're taking cybersecurity, good luck lol.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Slayer
With your IP, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 32486
The trick is to be as gay as possible with every post

It's the straight posters that stand out and catch the mod's attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 14262 and thecel
If I make an alt account how does the mods catch me?

IP? Devide ID?

How do I avoid this?

@OGJBSLAYER @Xangsane @thecel
Based from the info l have got from a Mod

They can tell if you have logged on from a normal IP, Torrent or VPN

So the way to create an alt is to change your IP address itself instead of using a VPN/Torrent

This is one way

MacOS
: Click your Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen, and click System Preferences then Network then Advanced. At the top of the next screen, click TCP/IP, then click the Renew DHCP Lease button on the right side of the window.

iOS: Go to Settings, tap Network and choose the wireless network you're currently on. Under the IPv4 address section, tap Configure IP then Automatic.

Windows 10: Press the Win+R keys at the same time. This opens the Run box dialog. Type cmd, then hit Enter on your keyboard. This opens the command prompt.

For those who've never seen a Windows command prompt before: This is the part where you will either be immediately terrified something is about to get broken, or you will suddenly feel like you're about to do something extremely cool. Do not panic; neither of those things is going to happen. The magic black box has that effect on everyone their first time.

Type ipconfig /release (including the space) into the command prompt and hit Enter. Some text will zoom by. When it stops, type ipconfig /renew and hit Enter again. Then close your command prompt. You're done.

Android: Go to Settings, tap Connections then tap Wi-Fi. From here, tap on the network you're currently connected to. Tap the gear-shaped icon to the right of the network. Your IP address will be displayed here, but go to the bottom of the screen and -- after making sure you've got your Wi-Fi password handy -- tap Forget (it's the trash icon in the bottom-right corner). Your phone will forget the Wi-Fi network and be disconnected. Just reconnect to your network, and you should be issued a new IP address.

Here is the other way, manually changing your IP

MacOS
: Go to System Preferences and click Network. Click Network Connection, then click Configure IPv4. Select Manually and type in whatever IP you've chosen.

iOS: Go to Settings, tap Wi-Fi, then Network. Under the IPv4 address section, tap Configure IP. Manually type in whatever IP address you're trying to use.

Windows: Make sure you're working from your Administrator account and click Start, then go to Control Panel. From here, click Network Connection, and then click on your local area connection. Next, click Properties, then click TCP/IP. From here, you can type your new IP address in manually.

Android: Go to Settings, tap Connections then tap Wi-Fi. From here, tap on the network you're currently connected to. Tap the gear-shaped icon to the right of the network. Your IP address will be displayed here, but go to the bottom of the screen and tap Advanced, then tap IP Settings. Select Static. The next screen will let you manually type in whatever IP address you've chosen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, BeanletMogger and Krakowski