How good is dermaneedling the face?

jackieboy21

jackieboy21

Silver
Does it even out skin tone and make your skin glow at all , or is it purely for reducing fine lines?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I
Does it even out skin tone and make your skin glow at all , or is it purely for reducing fine lines?
It gave me bad acne on my skin, but its super legit for hair growth

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
its amazing, makes my skin look healthy af

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and jackieboy21
its amazing, makes my skin look healthy af
If this ain't the truth. I've done little to no skincare but just dermaneedling (using derminator 2) over a few months and it's made my skin impeccable. I still just look at it in amazement thinking, wtf.

If this ain't the truth. I've done little to no skincare but just dermaneedling (using derminator 2) over a few months and it's made my skin impeccable. I still just look at it in amazement thinking, wtf.
Which settings did you use with the derminator 2 for overall skin quality?

Which settings did you use with the derminator 2 for overall skin quality?
Fast, 12 needles, and the depth depends on which part of the face, obviously. Not everyone will tolerate the same depth so this part is a bit of trial and error.

Fast, 12 needles, and the depth depends on which part of the face, obviously. Not everyone will tolerate the same depth so this part is a bit of trial and error.
Do you have a thread or a guide somewhere on depth for different parts? I got a dr pen, but unsure how deep to go on the different areas

Under eyes is the only place im always going really low like 0.25mm

And how often do you do it?

Do you have a thread or a guide somewhere on depth for different parts? I got a dr pen, but unsure how deep to go on the different areas
It pretty much depends on your face, not everyone will have the same face thickness.
Personally, I just went off of some micro needling depth chart similar to this one:

You'll realize quickly though that these are very conservative depths, catered towards women and with how precise the Derminator 2 penetrates the skin you can go a lot deeper than with most consumer microneedling devices. The Dr. Pen from what I've heard is the 2nd best option after the Derminator.

You just need to try it out and if you feel you can go deeper and notice that you're not doing too much damage (ex. not profusely bleeding) then it's fine. Also, I usually wait about three weeks in between sessions to make sure I'm not overdoing it.

I also use hylauronic acid (from the Ordinary) during and right after the session. Avoid the sun if possible for the next day (and use sunscreen).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623