How has this forum impacted your life?

no all of this for your face

u are an idiot pietroksiek. use some of the info which is on this site or stop complaining,
clear ur acne, loose bf%, gymcel, increase ur collagen, neck max and make a facepuller, and buy some modafinil. Complaining and having breakdowns will never help u.

You are not invisible right now, you are repulsive, quit coping. If u were truly blackpilled you'd understand this and make drastic changes. U can LTR an average girl then if u want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, RichardSpencel, Petsmart and 1 other person
u are an idiot pietroksiek. use some of the info which is on this site or stop complaining,
clear ur acne, loose bf%, gymcel, increase ur collagen, neck max and make a facepuller, and buy some modafinil. Complaining and having breakdowns will never help u.

You are not invisible right now, you are repulsive, quit coping. If u were truly blackpilled you'd understand this and make drastic changes. U can LTR an average girl then if u want

i found out i actually wasnt good looking i thought i was and now know the core to some problems in my life

• +1
Reactions: Dios and OOGABOOGA
PSL forums saved me from eternal oblivion

This forum has improved my Lifestyle, given me success,alot of power, more confidence, money, tips on investing, and luxury I never thought possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Petsmart
This forum has improved my Lifestyle, given me success,alot of power, more confidence, money, tips on investing, and luxury I never thought possible.
and introduced u to the best new rapper

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ive learned that height is useless

I used to be a /pol/fag before finding PSL. Now I've realize that everything on /pol/ is a major cope, a distraction from what actually matters.

Now I know that looks is literally everything in life and thank god I'm not that far from what would be considered attractive.
What is cope there? I think they're pretty based.

nope, not even a single inkling.

This forum has made me very addicted to PSL stuff.
I also view the world more mechanically.

I'm not afraid to try to achieve what i want anymore.

I see through the false veil of compassion. Interacting with others is trading/fighting, submitting and dominating, ignoring and trying to get attention. Pushing and pulling. Respecting and disrespecting. Rating people sexually and socially for their usefulness.
All for sexuality basically. For your or your offspring's benefit.

I used to think the world is cold with warm people, now i think it's a cold world with cold machine-like people.
If you are useful for others, they like you, if not, they won't.

Of course emotions are real and have effect on behavior, but they're based on cold evolution, risk to reward ratios and the balancing of pain and pleasure.

Everything is performing. Everything is work. There's no real rest, resting is preparing for your next performance.
This is why the comfort zone is damaging, it's just delaying doing the things that eventually have to be done or you have to put up with the consequences of not doing them.

Hating on women or successful men is stupid, certain types of people succeed because of the laws of nature, evolution and culture.
Either you are successful, try to be successful or rot and die.

• +1
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots
Positives and negatives. Have learnt a lot and in the end the positives outweighs the negatives. My jaw and face is much wider now and my posture is way better. I started gymcelling and have been successful with women. I consider myself way better looking now compared to end of 2018. Not sure why i even keep using the site atm.

no all of this for your face
Luckily face is not a big problem for me jfl.
I'm here to become a God, not to go from subhuman to human

ltr averge girl? all of that for one single averge foid in ltr? haha jfl if i could slay 20 hot foids in a year it would be worth something

I learned that love doesn't really exist, it's all just chemicals causing you to be addicted to reproducing with other beings so you can spit out a little version of yourself that will do the same exact thing. It's a sad thing to come to terms with, that no matter who it is, family, friends, or your gf/wife, you can never fully trust them.
How does this mean love does not exist? Understanding the mechanism behind a feeling does not take anything away from said feeling. It's still the same experience.

How does this mean love does not exist? Understanding the mechanism behind a feeling does not take anything away from said feeling. It's still the same experience.
I meant love in a spiritual way, I used to be SUPER religious, this site changed that.

I meant love in a spiritual way, I used to be SUPER religious, this site changed that.
If your spiritual framework was deconstructed by mere words you read online, how spiritual could you have been in the first place? Spirituality is experiential first and dogmatic second. Dogma is there to only contextualize the experience itself. The connotation in having been "super religious" is that you had put dogma before experience. No verbalized knowledge should be able to invalidate spiritual experience, because words are shallow and spiritual experiences are deep.

Consider the possibility that you are now becoming spiritual in a way that is actually in alignment with the nature of the surrounding reality, and the canvas within you onto which the experience of life is painted. If you are under 25, your brain is not even mature enough to fully appreciate the totality of existence that surrounds your immediate field of awareness. It's normal during this age to shed your juvenile beliefs and take the world in at face value - after all, that is the only way you will master the nuances of the physical world. It is only after you have built a framework of the physical (the seen) that you can move on to rebuilding your framework for the spiritual (the unseen). This stage is where you will eventually grow to understand love in a more spiritual way. In the end you will realize that in front of you there are two paths: to view everything as spiritual and meaningful, or to view everything as material and meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
this thread is so fucking good but it has been 2 years since no new replies appeared