How high/bad is this hairline and hair in general?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
97F93B1F F647 4B34 8282 E8319A5AC2ED

I use curly messy fringe to cover it up but the wind exposed it badly so i wanna know what to do tbh the messy fringe moggs so hard but whats the point if the wind exposed this on even slight wind?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and LiterallyNightwing
hairline reduction?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
hop on oral minoxidil, 5mg a day.
May i ask why not topical? I used that on my face like 7 years ago to grow facial hair but never on haur

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
May i ask why not topical? I used that on my face like 7 years ago to grow facial hair but never on haur
cuz oral minoxidil will grow new hair in the temple area. Happened to me, and i was on 2.5mg a day only, (i thought i was on 5mg a day) but started 5mg a day yesterday. (i drink the topical version)

• +1
cuz oral minoxidil will grow new hair in the temple area. Happened to me, and i was on 2.5mg a day only, (i thought i was on 5mg a day) but started 5mg a day yesterday. (i drink the topical version)
Can you not apply the topical minoxidil on the temples instead since that would directly target the place you want hair to grow?

• +1
looks like my hairline at 17. had it like that since i could grow hair tho thats just my fucked up forehead genetics nobody in my family is bald but most have big ass foreheads

• +1
Can you not apply the topical minoxidil on the temples instead since that would directly target the place you want hair to grow?
It doesnt work like that. Im not sure how to explain it. But topical minox is nowhere near as effective. Here is a stat.
oral-minoxidil
5mg oral minoxidil a day is the best efficient treatment for hair loss, mogs finasteride. And u dont have to take 5mg instantly, take 2,5mg in the morning and 2,5mg at evening/night

9C208B41 519C 4FCF 82B0 51340FCAF19F

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
It doesnt work like that. Im not sure how to explain it. But topical minox is nowhere near as effective. Here is a stat.
oral-minoxidil
5mg oral minoxidil a day is the best efficient treatment for hair loss, mogs finasteride. And u dont have to take 5mg instantly, take 2,5mg in the morning and 2,5mg at evening/night
Damn, once I finish my topical I'll swap over in that case, any sides like heart palpitations you experienced?

looks like my hairline at 17. had it like that since i could grow hair tho thats just my fucked up forehead genetics nobody in my family is bald but most have big ass foreheads
What hairstyle do you use now to cover it up? Or do u embrace it?

Damn, once I finish my topical I'll swap over in that case, any sides like heart palpitations you experienced?
I did when i took 5mg at once, when i split up the dose 2,5mg morning 2,5mg when i eat, i had no issues whatsoever

What hairstyle do you use now to cover it up? Or do u embrace it?
i use a fringe my hair is thick so it works quite well
will probably get forehead reduction in the future tbh this is my least problem as of right now

• +1
will probably get forehead reduction in the future tbh this is my least problem as of right now
whenever your in a thread I skip to james's part of the signature absolute banger

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Wow am i that bad with it ,Thats brutal
nah dude that guy gotta be trolling thats way too small. big foreheads on men arent that bad but urs is kinda too big. pulling it back tho is kinda useless u will never pull it back like that fully even if theres wind it wont be like that so u should have just slicked it back and let it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skyness and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
do you experience anything if the wind hits your face? Mine goes up and just reveals everything.

I did when i took 5mg at once, when i split up the dose 2,5mg morning 2,5mg when i eat, i had no issues whatsoever
Noted I'll follow your protocol once the topical is done

• +1
do you experience anything if the wind hits your face? Mine goes up and just reveals everything.
yeah it does for me if i look down it is a lot better tho
i guess i just move it a lot with my hands and look down sometimes but wind is not that often here where i live

• +1
nah dude that guy gotta be trolling thats way too small. big foreheads on men arent that bad but urs is kinda too big. pulling it back tho is kinda useless u will never pull it back like that fully even if theres wind it wont be like that so u should have just slicked it back and let it
Ok and The slickback makes me look kinda old since that exposed forhead kills any prettyboy appeareance the fringe provides

• +1
its too small, but youre gaslighting if you sa thats not that bad. Also jfl at "big foreheads on men not that bad" this isnt just a big forehead its clearly also male pattern baldness which is top 5 worst trait to have.

• So Sad
Also have the same thing so I normally wear a hoodie on windy days to keep the hair on the fringe area

its too small, but youre gaslighting if you sa thats not that bad. Also jfl at "big foreheads on men not that bad" this isnt just a big forehead its clearly also male pattern baldness which is top 5 worst trait to have.
its not clearly male patern baldness cuz some people just have horrible hairlines

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
its not clearly male patern baldness cuz some people just have horrible hairlines
show one example of a man with a hairline this far back that isnt balding.

this is tiktoker syrian psycho famous one he said he isn't balding, he posted this in james discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24002 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
What about those hairs on the front hairline is this regrowth?

I think the temples were not bad its hairloss
and im just sayin this cuz my temples actually were always bad and receded it looks the same as my dad. had that in kindergarten my dad got a full head of hair even now with no balding.

• +1
and im just sayin this cuz my temples actually were always bad and receded it looks the same as my dad. had that in kindergarten my dad got a full head of hair even now with no balding.
How does ur looks like rn?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Deleted member 24002
The only people that I saw with hairlines that low are ethnics , it would look weird on me as a White Guy
Yeah probably. My little brother has a hairline this low. I have a bit higher.

I see and are u doing anything to regrow or retain?
nope this shit didnt recede 1 bit since i was a little kid its just a truly horrendous hairline and forehead
i just gotta live with it unless i get surgery

• +1
nope this shit didnt recede 1 bit since i was a little kid its just a truly horrendous hairline and forehead
i just gotta live with it unless i get surgery
Honestly u probably are fine if urs is lower then this. I also dont think a perfect hairline is needed but mine is too outstanding ur probably on normal range

• +1
This is my hair with like 13

Attachments

• C96B76E9-9E9A-4650-81B5-FA051EC95C55.jpeg
    C96B76E9-9E9A-4650-81B5-FA051EC95C55.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 0