How I fraud 7.2 cm while looking NT with no risk of being caught

D

Deleted member 55252

Cheri Cheri Lady
Nike Air Jordan 4 SE Retro Black Canvas – Merchsweden

And
1 Inch Height Increase Insole - Invisible Heel Lift Pads - Silicone Ge –  CANADA BRANDS™

3.5 cm invisible lifts, they don't feel overly uncomfortable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, tasmanian devil and Deleted member 19453
what about when you have to take them off

U actually gain 2 inches at best

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 33540 and niqfan625
YOu can fraud but never look NT. Its the rule. You'll always feel deep inside that you're a manlet that no one wants No offence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 27066 and PseudoMaxxer
how are you gaining 7.5 cm if the lifts are 3.5 and the shoes probably 2cm lol

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Kristin and marek937
how are you gaining 7.5 cm if the lifts are 3.5 and the shoes probably 2cm lol
Thats what im saying tho
If they advertise that u gain 2 inches from a lift u actually gain 1-1.2 inches

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and PseudoMaxxer
The shoes are 3,9 idiot
Proof?

Also you know that you press down on the shoes and lifts when you walk with them right? you are probably frausing 5cm at best.

Couldnt imagine how autistic that would look like
Not at all. It fits perfectly without the risk of getting caught or perceived as a weirdo, provided you combined them with suitable clothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: marek937
Not at all. It fits perfectly without the risk of getting caught or perceived as a weirdo, provided you combined them with suitable clothing
And what would u do if u have to take them off people around you?

Proof?

Also you know that you press down on the shoes and lifts when you walk with them right? you are probably frausing 5cm at best.
This is the most safe method of frauding. This is the max you can fraud whithout looking non nt

Screenshot 2024 01 20 124940

Also I measured I'm 3 cm taller with the lifts

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
How often do you take off your fucking socks infront of people???

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
How often do you take off your fucking socks infront of people???
If its time for sexy time and she wants to check out your feet

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
If its time for sexy time and she wants to check out your feet
just don't take off your socks or go in the bathroom and take them off, she won't realize

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and marek937
no NT for ur jordan 4s

just don't take off your socks or go in the bathroom and take them off, she won't realize
Tbh when i wore lifts and went to my friends house i had to take off my shoes so i run to the toilet and quickly took them off
But he said shockingly that we are the same height (I was 3-4 cm taller than him with lifts)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
It depends. If you are short and people around you are like above 6' they wont notice the difference since they are taller regardless of your shoes stuff. Same shit is valid when ur gf is short. She wont notice the difference if she's at least 4-5 inches shorter than you. But yah, there always is a possibility to get caught and bullied by people around you, whose height are closer to you without heels. I recommend 4-5 inches heightmaxxing shoes for men ranged between 5'6-5'8. Below 5'5, LL is a must. Above 5'9 its optional since ur not too short. You can get satisfied with 2 3 inches shoes.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
It depends. If you are short and people around you are like above 6' they wont notice the difference since they are taller regardless of your shoes stuff. Same shit is valid when ur gf is short. She wont notice the difference if she's at least 4-5 inches shorter than you. But yah, there always is a possibility to get caught and bullied by people around you, whose height are closer to you without heels. I recommend 4-5 inches heightmaxxing shoes for men ranged between 5'6-5'8. Below 5'5, LL is a must. Above 5'9 its optional since ur not too short. You can get satisfied with 2 3 inches shoes.
Yeah im 5'11 the most i was frauding was 1.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
Outside of negro-worshipping north america, shoes like those are pussy repellents.

How to fraud 4 Inches? Most i could do with big chunky boots and insoles was 2

7.2 cm including the shoe heel? Cause assuming a standard 2.5 cm heel that would be 4.7 cm which isn't that extreme, 4 cm is generally the max you can practically do.

Based, I could be terra mogger height with this without any of the health downsides

• +1
7.2 cm including the shoe heel? Cause assuming a standard 2.5 cm heel that would be 4.7 cm which isn't that extreme, 4 cm is generally the max you can practically do.
jordan 4 heel is 3.86 cm, lifts are 3.5

jordan 4 heel is 3.86 cm, lifts are 3.5
Ok that's not too bad then, you're only frauding about 4.5 cm since most men wear shoes with 2-3 cm heels.

• +1
Proof?

Bro. Why aren't you responding?

Proof that jordan 4s are almost 4cm. Even nike airmaxes are like 3.5cm max NEW

Proof that jordan 4s are almost 4cm. Even nike airmaxes are like 3.5cm max NEW
Litterally just google it, I have them myself and I can confirm

Litterally just google it, I have them myself and I can confirm
Google is retarded unless its celebheights.
Do you have other shoes that add this much btw?

Google is retarded unless its celebheights.
Do you have other shoes that add this much btw?
No I ony have the jordans and these

Svart Saint Laurent sneakers | Plick Second Hand

Just use air force or air max, but you will look low class in them. It's hard for me finding high class shoes that add height, please give suggestions if you can

Just use air force or air max, but you will look low class in them. It's hard for me finding high class shoes that add height, please give suggestions if you can
I dont really care about class as I'm 18. I want to but airmax plus (tn)

I dont really care about class as I'm 18. I want to but airmax plus (tn)
Idk where you live but you have to look high class in sweden, even under 19

Alexander mcqueen mogs

Idk where you live but you have to look high class in sweden, even under 19
I live in czech and when it comes to style I'm insanely low inhib and dontcaremaxed. Will solve this later in life when moneymaxed

• +1
I live in czech and when it comes to style I'm insanely low inhib and dontcaremaxed. Will solve this later in life when moneymaxed
You could use pandabuy if your broke

You could use pandabuy if your broke
i'm wagecucking rn at dead end job so no pandabuy for my <1k usd / month wage

i'm wagecucking rn at dead end job so no pandabuy for my <1k usd / month wage
Damn that sucks bro, how old are you?

• +1
Nike Air Jordan 4 SE Retro Black Canvas – Merchsweden

And
1 Inch Height Increase Insole - Invisible Heel Lift Pads - Silicone Ge –  CANADA BRANDS™

3.5 cm invisible lifts, they don't feel overly uncomfortable
Nigga what's the point of counting your shoes when everyone else is wearing tall sneakers too. Only lifts are added height

Nigga what's the point of counting your shoes when everyone else is wearing tall sneakers too. Only lifts are added height
A lot of niggas wear flat shoes

• +1
I would be studying if I was 18
If I stayed in Ukraine I would too but I dont want to be drafted to die in trenches so I'm fucking leaving that shithole

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 55252 and HTN_Mentalcel
If I stayed in Ukraine I would too but I dont want to be drafted to die in trenches so I'm fucking leaving that shithole
Can you not just escape the draft?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Can you not just escape the draft?
And sit at home 24/7? They are kidnapping men from gyms, near supermarkets etc. I'm too scared to risk my life like that + after turning 18 I won't be able to leave the country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 55252, FutureSlayer and 1 other person