How I fraud 7.2 cm while looking NT with no risk of being caught

And sit at home 24/7? They are kidnapping men from gyms, near supermarkets etc. I'm too scared to risk my life like that + after turning 18 I won't be able to leave the country
If your working can they not draft you?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
If your working can they not draft you?
If you are working and 18+ you are the first target as they already know where to find you. In theory you can study and escape draft but you are always 1 law away of students being drafted too (can be changed in 1 day)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If you are working and 18+ you are the first target as they already know where to find you. In theory you can study and escape draft but you are always 1 law away of students being drafted too (can be changed in 1 day)
What of you escape Europe can you still get drafted?

• +1
If you read some news you will find that that are trying to find some mechanism to return men back but its practically impossible so im safely wagecucking at factory here

• +1
Are there any health downsides to this though, especially long term? And are there any ways to negate that? Also, does it actually give a good amount of height, factoring in compression and the shoe height itself.

If you read some news you will find that that are trying to find some mechanism to return men back but its practically impossible so im safely wagecucking at factory here
Wishing you the best. Fuck fighting for your country tbh.

• +1
At worst they will imply some quote on quote "sanctions" against such men who won't return and fight but I'm not scared (jfl at this way of threating and treating your citizens). Maybe they will take citizenship or ban me to return for some time (I'm gladly taking it)

• +1
Anyone got chink replicas sauces, not going to pay 500€ for 20€ shoes