How I got rid of my acne over the course of weeks. (No retinoids, no bullshit)

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
I stopped using skincare.

I stopped going to the gym

I stopped eating vegtables.

I virtually stopped eating cane sugar and carbs.

I had been on a rigid skin routine as preached on this forum, cleansing twice per day, moisturizing, using tretinoin. Stopped all of that, and now my skin is better than ever. How your skin looks is just a reflection of your health, fix that, and don't listen to the mainstream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john788, dood, okwiwhd and 4 others
?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I agree

• +1
lol no joke i did everything you in the last 2-3 months but i also cut out meat to just once a week and yes it helps like crazy

• +1
lol no joke i did everything you in the last 2-3 months but i also cut out meat to just once a week and yes it helps like crazy
No meat? What do you eat then? Intestines?

bro you realize people could live the healthiest lifestyle ever have ever sugar, carb, dairy product etc. cut out with proper sleep, water intake and still have significant acne. Things like tret and cleaning twice a day have been proven to assist with acne, collagen, anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, etc.. I hate the redpill just be natural bro, just eat healthy bro, just eat eggs and animal organs bro. Shitty post.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, RAMU KAKA, aleksander and 6 others
bro you realize people could live the healthiest lifestyle ever have ever sugar, carb, dairy product etc. cut out with proper sleep, water intake and still have significant acne. Things like tret and cleaning twice a day have been proven to assist with acne, collagen, anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, etc.. I hate the redpill just be natural bro, just eat healthy bro, just eat eggs and animal organs bro. Shitty post.
A healthy person doesn't have acne.

I was not even surprised you posted this.
You can use the best of both worlds, but somehow people are too close-minded and dogmatic to see this.

Tretinoin + good gut health Moggs your skin to hell and back

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 51781
If I see another retard post this shit I might crash out ngl

Mfs be like “yeah bro just eat muh good diet and then boom perfect skin”
Forgetting hyperpigmentation, texture, acne scars exist

It’s like MFs choose to be retarded and ignorant every day because if they actually listened, their arguments wouldn’t hold up.

Muh good diet tho nigga it’s never that simple 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 49130, ferdaboybenny and 2 others
I was not even surprised you posted this.
You can use the best of both worlds, but somehow people are too close-minded and dogmatic to see this.

Tretinoin + good gut health Moggs your skin to hell and back
Tretinoin makes people look like shit. Like plastic dolls or some shit. Perhaps this is appealing to some brainrotted people, but people that still have their natural senses intact find it repulsing.

If I see another retard post this shit I might crash out ngl

Mfs be like “yeah bro just eat muh good diet and then boom perfect skin”
Forgetting hyperpigmentation, texture, acne scars exist

It’s like MFs choose to be retarded and ignorant every day because if they actually listened, their arguments wouldn’t hold up.

Muh good diet tho nigga it’s never that simple 😂😂😂😂
Hyperpigmentation, bad texture, acne scarring is all caused by a bad lifestyle from the beginning. How brainwashed are you?

Tretinoin makes people look like shit. Like plastic dolls or some shit. Perhaps this is appealing to some brainrotted people, but people that still have their natural senses intact find it repulsing.
View attachment 2714446
You’re the brainrotted people bro you’re not above
“Natural senses intact”
You’re a dork Little nigga

Lemme go apply my Tret and get glass skin compliments while you scream “muh fatpads, muh toxic to body, muh looks plastic”

COPE COPE COPE COPE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, lost222, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
You’re the brainrotted people bro you’re not above
“Natural senses intact”
You’re a dork Little nigga

Lemme go apply my Tret and get glass skin compliments while you scream “muh fatpads, muh toxic to body, muh looks plastic”

COPE COPE COPE COPE

Hyperpigmentation, bad texture, acne scarring is all caused by a bad lifestyle from the beginning. How brainwashed are you?
E6479161 8C82 4325 863E 597F70355F7F

You subgenre of redpill, muh natural and carnivore mfs kill me everytime
Spamming brainwash like you’re some holy all knowing mf

You convinced people to eat raw shitty parasite infested meat
To not wear sunscreen and damage collagen and elastin
And to refute modern science cause muh brainwash

just reduce your competition theory 😂😂😂😂😂
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Fiqh, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
oh the irony, kys

• Hmm...
View attachment 2714455

You subgenre of redpill, muh natural and carnivore mfs kill me everytime
Spamming brainwash like you’re some holy all knowing mf

You convinced people to eat raw shitty parasite infested meat
To not wear sunscreen and damage collagen and elastin
And to refute modern science cause muh brainwash

just reduce your competition theory 😂😂😂😂😂
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN
"modern science", avoid the sun (lol), and obviously you shouldn't eat raw meat from an unknown source.

• JFL
Reactions: Luh?nn?
also hyperpigmentation takes months and even years for it to fade naturally, even if you decided to hunt your own food now

also hyperpigmentation takes months and even years for it to fade naturally, even if you decided to hunt your own food now
Didn't say anything about the reversal of hyperpigmentation. What point are you trying to make? I don't get it.

ye but people use tret to treat scars, pigmentation, and wrinkles. tret getting rid of acne is just a bonus/

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar and Deleted member 52905
chad eats greasy burgers all day and has no acne

• +1
chad eats greasy burgers all day and has no acne
Burgers aren't nearly as bad as what the mainstream promotes as a healthy diet, salads etc.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
I stopped using skincare.

I stopped going to the gym

I stopped eating vegtables.

I virtually stopped eating cane sugar and carbs.

I had been on a rigid skin routine as preached on this forum, cleansing twice per day, moisturizing, using tretinoin. Stopped all of that, and now my skin is better than ever. How your skin looks is just a reflection of your health, fix that, and don't listen to the mainstream.
Some people cannot digest carbs (and sugar?) properly (might be a vitamine difficient, idk which one or idk what the problem is in general)

So ye probably that can cause acne

Last edited:
  • +1
Because putting your body under stress is aging.
From your post I assume you're an enthusiast about living a more natural lifestyle, and pretty much all of the tribe people living a "natural lifestyle" have a muscular physique naturally which supposedly isn't possible to get without stress yet they've got 0 acne and all. Are you saying that's bad for them?

• +1
From your post I assume you're an enthusiast about living a more natural lifestyle, and pretty much all of the tribe people living a "natural lifestyle" have a muscular physique naturally which supposedly isn't possible to get without stress yet they've got 0 acne and all. Are you saying that's bad for them?
Hunting madafakking prey, and going to the gym lifting man-made metal is not the same thing. And the best hunters would barely put their bodies under stress.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
Hunting madafakking prey, and going to the gym lifting man-made metal is not the same thing. And the best hunters would barely put their bodies under stress.
Humans are not built for hard work, they are ment to hunt once every few weeks, eat and LDAR AND HAVE SEX

• Love it
The metals are made to try and simulate some activities. What would you say people should do to exercise then? The gym would in most cases make you bigger than just running and such would

• +1
Burgers aren't nearly as bad as what the mainstream promotes as a healthy diet, salads etc.
diet is too complex to say muh x y z is why u have x y z problems
too many variables to account for
why? cuz genetics, polymorphisms
unless you've sequenced ur own genome you'll never know, and no ones is the same so prescribing others to follow a protocol that works for urself is ignorant

• +1
The metals are made to try and simulate some activities. What would you say people should do to exercise then? The gym would most likely make you bigger than just running and such would
I would say stop. I don't see why a lot of useless muscle is something desirable either way. Bone strength and such is much more significant either way.

• Hmm...
My skin never looked so good on tret after 2 months already

• +1
diet is too complex to say muh x y z is why u have x y z problems
too many variables to account for
why? cuz genetics, polymorphisms
unless you've sequenced ur own genome you'll never know, and no ones is the same so prescribing others to follow a protocol that works for urself is ignorant
You're kinda over-complicating things, can't lie. Show me a picture of a healthy looking long-term vegan.

Humans are not built for hard work, they are ment to hunt once every few weeks, eat and LDAR AND HAVE SEX
Our brain chemistry and mood is totally different nowadays from what it's supposed to be so I'm not so sure about that

• Hmm...
Our brain chemistry and mood is totally different nowadays from what it's supposed to be so I'm not so sure about that
Nobody enjoys hard work. Everyone loves laying around, eating good food, and fucking + being in the sun.

• +1
I would say stop. I don't see why a lot of useless muscle is something desirable either way. Bone strength and such is much more significant either way.
I mean, it's not exactly "useless" if girls like it and it makes you stronger than competitors and life threateners. I agree bones top muscle but there's a reason muscle is seen as attractive in both men and women's eyes. Also lifting (especially at puberty) would be great to develop your bones better and increase your hormones

• Hmm...
You're kinda over-complicating things, can't lie. Show me a picture of a healthy looking long-term vegan.
the fact that u think its so simple is why u should avoid giving further advice

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and HTN_Mentalcel
We evolved for billions of years the "new world" since the industrial revolution has not been around for long enough to COUNTERACT MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION

• +1
Elimination diet is the only proven one to work for everyone

• +1
Nobody enjoys hard work. Everyone loves laying around, eating good food, and fucking
Yeah, that's why I said our brain nowadays works very different from how it's supposed to. Completely hating hard work and not having the energy/motivation/attention span to do anything most of the day isn't very normal at all

• +1
I mean, it's not exactly "useless" if girls like it and it makes you stronger than competitors and life threateners. I agree bones top muscle but there's a reason muscle is seen as attractive in both men and women's eyes. Also lifting (especially at puberty) would be great to develop your bones better and increase your hormones
Having a natural amount of muscle mass is the most attractive. So neither a soy physique or a gym one. A sedentary + good diet physique.

• Woah
Is there no reliable test to know your gut flora and what food you are sensitive too. Al sensitivity tests I see are cope.

Having a natural amount of muscle mass is the most attractive. So neither a soy physique or a gym one. A sedentary + good diet physique.
Girl simp hard for gymmaxed physiques and even roided ones if you've got the face for it

David laid didn't even consider getting so much attention before stepping into the gym

You could say that would be bad since it's not natural, but even the gym gives you good side effects (more testosterone, increased dimorphism in some people if they're still developing)

• Hmm...
Girl simp hard for gymmaxed physiques and even roided ones if you've got the face for it

View attachment 2714523View attachment 2714525

David laid didn't even consider getting so much attention before stepping into the gym

You could say that would be bad since it's not natural, but even the gym gives you good side effects (more testosterone, increased dimorphism in some people if they're still developing)
Only a mentally ill girl would be attracted to such physique, either way, his genetics were already good, and he would've been much more attractive if he never set foot in the gym.

• Hmm...