How I got rid of my acne over the course of weeks. (No retinoids, no bullshit)

Only a mentally ill girl would be attracted to such physique, either way, his genetics were already good, and he would've been much more attractive if he never set foot in the gym.
Guess millions of his girl followers would be mentally ill then. Also I think gym + roids were what helped to ascend his face a lot, as I said the bigger dimorphism and bones are a very good effect

Living more naturally is a pretty good concept, but then again our bodies and hormones nowadays are very different from what they should be

Is there no reliable test to know your gut flora and what food you are sensitive too. Al sensitivity tests I see are cope.
there are reliable tests for ur gut flora like gi map, from diagnostic solutions lab

and i said sequence ur genome, not ur gut microbiome, 2 very different things

ur genome will tell u polymorphisms that predispose u to certain diseases
like in my case i have SOD mutations limiting my glutathione production and reductive capacity so if i followed this guys advice i'd continue shitting bloody diarrhea from a lack of butyrate in my diet cuz muh vegetables are bad

allergy tests are mostly cope tho

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I stopped using skincare.

I stopped going to the gym

I stopped eating vegtables.

I virtually stopped eating cane sugar and carbs.

I had been on a rigid skin routine as preached on this forum, cleansing twice per day, moisturizing, using tretinoin. Stopped all of that, and now my skin is better than ever. How your skin looks is just a reflection of your health, fix that, and don't listen to the mainstream.
It’s essentially gut health, what shocks me though is that you stopped eating vegetables, for me a large amount of vegetables clears my face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
It’s essentially gut health, what shocks me though is that you stopped eating vegetables, for me a large amount of vegetables clears my face.
Talking about vegetables to someone with a sv3rige pfp

So diet + sun gazing?

Exactly but OP is so low IQ
He’s acting like he discovered holy water
Gut health + Tretinoin = Godlike skin