HOW I made $300-500 weekly…. At 15 ONLINE with PICTURES

DoII

DoII

Kraken
So guys I decided to make this thread and explain how I made $500 weekly I have since then stopped doing this though. Maybe you guys can take inspo
What I did was make a YT channel for a game, I won’t say what game I have screenshots of the channel tho if you guys think this is larp just pm me I have many pics
It got pretty successful i got pics of that
I started spamming vids of “accounts for sale” showing my stacked account and saying it was for “sale” the key was it was MY ACCOUNT so if people asked me for proof of ownership I could stream it and I said to add my discord to buy the account from me,once they added me we negotiated n I gave them the email and pass first for an “account” but it was my alt and pretty much you couldn’t get in it without the 2step verification part I would usually give them the info first and then ask immediately for the payment then afterwards try to update them if they couldn’t get in the account by saying
“You didn’t give me enough for the account etc etc” then say give more money to finish the payment
Here are some screenshots jus for examples but if you want more details you can pm me
The only payment methods I accepted while doing this method were as following
**Amazon cards, crypto, any other nonrefundable cards…**
What you want to do too is once they’ve added you
Don’t set a IMMEDIATE PRICE just say that the “price is negotiable” some people offered me $100 some others offered me $50 etc etc if you set the price too high you won’t be able to get as many “sales” you want the “customer” to make the OFFER FIRST! Don’t bother if it’s too low tho

Now it’s been awhile since I’ve done this so I don’t know if anything has changed but it worked well for me….
Btw you don’t want the discord to be your main or it has potential to get BANNED FOREVER

Attachments

• IMG_3567.png
    IMG_3567.png
    295.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3569.png
    IMG_3569.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3571.png
    IMG_3571.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3568.png
    IMG_3568.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, shalomnigga, redfacccee and 19 others
that's called scamming. i'm gonna report this to the fbi 👋

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zylaro, NerdcelThundercok, lilxder2 and 18 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, aspiringexcel, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
Mirin the grind, i only made around 200€ with e-whoring :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, aleksander, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
seems legit. great thread :heart:, would love to see more stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LooksThinker and DoII
Haha bro I wouldn’t be that down bad
There were so many fucked up pervs texting me with their weird fetishes and wishes. The effort wasnt worth the money

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and DoII
There were so many fucked up pervs texting me with their weird fetishes and wishes. The effort wasnt worth the money
LMFAO bro haha I imagine them sending pics too Jfl desperate ass niggas

i made thousands in my teens stealing csgo knives from retards

and if fbi is reading this, im just a comedian !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, m0ss26, MakinMogReturns and 5 others
i made thousands in my teens stealing csgo knives from retards

and if fbi is reading this, im just a comedian !
Jfl at wageslaving

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Fuck i wanna do this but id kinda feel bad and i dont wanna get arrested

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and DoII
Bro done wrote a whole tutorial on how to be a ham LMAO

This is you OP:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Fear, m0ss26 and 9 others
Based MVPilled scammaxxer, mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 27066 and DoII
Based MVPilled scammaxxer, mirin
Jfl at these niggas. I made so many vids too the amount of people I did this on was insane. My dms legit flooded

Attachments

• IMG_3578.jpeg
    IMG_3578.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
IMG 9127

It becomes worth the money after a while

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 27066, Sny and 7 others
View attachment 2627769

It becomes worth the money after a while
I couldn’t force myself to do that tbh I won’t lose all my integrity too much self respect
I do see lonely men being a big market tho but I feel like you would have to actually show proof n FaceTime etc etc too much work

So basically scamming people with some fortnite / pubg mobile and other similar games. Indeed moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: DoII
h
I couldn’t force myself to do that tbh I won’t lose all my integrity too much self respect
I do see lonely men being a big market tho but I feel like you would have to actually show proof n FaceTime etc etc too much work
there are very disgusting people who use fake apps to fake facetimes

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, lemonnz, benchlordthethird and 1 other person
So guys I decided to make this thread and explain how I made $500 weekly I have since then stopped doing this though. Maybe you guys can take inspo
What I did was make a YT channel for a game, I won’t say what game I have screenshots of the channel tho if you guys think this is larp just pm me I have many pics
I started spamming vids of “accounts for sale” showing my stacked account and saying it was for “sale” the key was it was MY ACCOUNT so if people asked me for proof of ownership I could stream it and I said to add my discord to buy the account from me,once they added me we negotiated n I gave them the email and pass first for an “account” but it was my alt and pretty much you couldn’t get in it without the 2step verification part I would usually give them the info first and then ask immediately for the payment then afterwards try to update them if they couldn’t get in the account by saying
“You didn’t give me enough for the account etc etc” then say give more money to finish the payment
Here are some screenshots jus for examples but if you want more details you can pm me
Don’t set a IMMEDIATE PRICE just say that the “price is negotiable” some people offered me $100 some others offered me $50 etc etc if you set the price too high you won’t be able to get as many “sales” you want the “customer” to make the OFFER FIRST! Don’t bother if it’s too low tho

Now it’s been awhile since I’ve done this so I don’t know if anything has changed but it worked well for me….
Btw you don’t want the discord to be your main or it has potential to get BANNED FOREVER
There are way easier ways to scam and make motion than this.

So basically scamming people with some fortnite / pubg mobile and other similar games. Indeed moneymaxxing
Not as simple as that

but i must own a fucking renegade raider jfl, lost all my oGS and accounts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and DoII
but i must own a fucking renegade raider jfl, lost all my oGS and accounts
How? I’m doing something else rn. Making good money I’ll make a thread on it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
i got another method that I’m gonna keep using then once I find a better I’ll probably make a thread on the current
You can do e-whoring for example but just for a quick cash use.
do you have any experience with that

Never had such an offer. I took only Amazon Cards and many niggas offered PayPal which i didnt accept because its trackable
Bro exactly what I been doing except Amazon n crypto
That’s the hard part is not sounding fishy using those methods lol
I’m gonna do more research on payment methods

Nigga, by scamming?

• +1
Jfl at these niggas. I made so many vids too the amount of people I did this on was insane. My dms legit flooded
Send the vid in pms

• +1
you're an awful human

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lookism, mogstars, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
There are so many ways to make money online without stealing from people. Kys

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and DoII
i got another method that I’m gonna keep using then once I find a better I’ll probably make a thread on the current

do you have any experience with that
Yea

• +1
Never had such an offer. I took only Amazon Cards and many niggas offered PayPal which i didnt accept because its trackable
I do crypto now

• +1
There are so many ways to make money online without stealing from people. Kys
It’s not rlly stealing bro. They sent me the money with consent tbh how is this theft

Nigga how? Do you do this on discord? When i try theyre so cautious with their money

I made £50 max in over a week from this because guys are so aware of scammers

• +1
teach me plss
Bro jus dm me and you can add me on disc I’ll show you some of the bigger ones I did and go thru how I did it and what type of videos to make etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 27066
Also Op how many subs did your channel have? How many views and likes too

• +1
Also Op how many subs did your channel have? How many views and likes too
it had 7k, avg views for these vids in particular tho were only like 1k-8k on average but if you do the math out of 1k of those people usually 20 would want to buy the account, rinse repeat videos

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga how? Do you do this on discord? When i try theyre so cautious with their money

I made £50 max in over a week from this because guys are so aware of scammers
Instagram

• +1