HOW I made $300-500 weekly…. At 15 ONLINE with PICTURES

Another thing I’ll say was this is a children’s game that’s how I did so many in the first place….

It’s not rlly stealing bro. They sent me the money with consent tbh how is this theft
Because it was long AF I didn't read from what I understand you told people you were selling your yt channel, had them send you money, and didn't follow through but I might be wrong.... That's a scam idiot you scammed them out of their money. And you can literally make more money link farming

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoII
Because it was long AF I didn't read from what I understand you told people you were selling your yt channel, had them send you money, and didn't follow through but I might be wrong.... That's a scam idiot you scammed them out of their money. And you can literally make more money link farming
I’ll look into that but it seems like too much work tbh

So you were basically just scamming people on discord?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and DoII
More complicated then that
How?

You made a yt channel, uploaded some videos, said you were selling channel and then when people tried to buy it, you accepted the money but didn't give away the channel... So scamming in short

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and DoII
Thanks.

• +1
so where do i find this kinda old niggers?

i cant read you reply wtf

• +1
Miring

• +1
@_MVP_ do you have any new ideas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and DoII
Can you show me how to link farm?

@_MVP_ crime

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
show me how to do this send me your Discord

karma gonna get you

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
that's called scamming. i'm gonna report this to the fbi 👋
Bring us people who commit grievous forms of act. Not people who are tryna get their bread up 🤷🏾

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
karma gonna get you
A lot of you guys who are worried about other dudes judging you
Think about how stupid that is because the only other dudes who hate on you are lower level guys
Guys like myself we respect people who try and give the effort because we try ourselves
You’re always gonna have people hating what you’re doing and all that kind of shit
Just keep attacking it

So guys I decided to make this thread and explain how I made $500 weekly I have since then stopped doing this though. Maybe you guys can take inspo
What I did was make a YT channel for a game, I won’t say what game I have screenshots of the channel tho if you guys think this is larp just pm me I have many pics
It got pretty successful i got pics of that
I started spamming vids of “accounts for sale” showing my stacked account and saying it was for “sale” the key was it was MY ACCOUNT so if people asked me for proof of ownership I could stream it and I said to add my discord to buy the account from me,once they added me we negotiated n I gave them the email and pass first for an “account” but it was my alt and pretty much you couldn’t get in it without the 2step verification part I would usually give them the info first and then ask immediately for the payment then afterwards try to update them if they couldn’t get in the account by saying
“You didn’t give me enough for the account etc etc” then say give more money to finish the payment
Here are some screenshots jus for examples but if you want more details you can pm me
The only payment methods I accepted while doing this method were as following
**Amazon cards, crypto, any other nonrefundable cards…**
What you want to do too is once they’ve added you
Don’t set a IMMEDIATE PRICE just say that the “price is negotiable” some people offered me $100 some others offered me $50 etc etc if you set the price too high you won’t be able to get as many “sales” you want the “customer” to make the OFFER FIRST! Don’t bother if it’s too low tho

Now it’s been awhile since I’ve done this so I don’t know if anything has changed but it worked well for me….
Btw you don’t want the discord to be your main or it has potential to get BANNED FOREVER
So you're just a scamming little jew nigger who will burn in hell?

Got it.

Think about how stupid that is because the only other dudes who hate on you are lower level guys
Guys like myself we respect people who try and give the effort because we try ourselves
You’re always gonna have people hating what you’re doing and all that kind of shit
Just keep attacking it
No you're just a little bitch who will never be rich or own any successful business

Have fun making minimum wage scamming literal children, you moron

LOL at thinking you have any IQ when you're doing the same shit that shitskin indians do full-time

Just keep attacking it
im a man of god im not going to scam anybody cause you reap what you plow

so where do i find this kinda old niggers?
if ur gonna catfish/ewhore then u gotta make an insta (preferred) or twitter (dont know if anyone does it on twitter) n start following some noticeably old niggas judging by their pfps (which are likely gonna be themselves)

u can find them off likes of posts with some hashtags relating to onlyfans (prob the easiest) or just anything in general

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I'd like to place a cash bet of $10 that you will end up in jail before age 20