How i reduced my erection angle by 20° in two weeks.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I used to have an erection angle of 90° (dick pointing straight horizontally). Now i'm at about 70° - pointing noticeably upward. I have a straight dick, no upward curve, do it's easy to measure.

Why should you want it:

The healthy physiological erection angle is 45°. This trait was very cleverly evolutionally selected.

1. A projectile shot at this angle travels the longest distance. This allows ideal semen dispersion.

2. Most importantly if you imagine the trajectory of a moving pelvis while having sex, it creates a curve. If you then visualise the point where the penis base lies on this curve at a given time and create a tangent of the curve at said point, the tangent will have the exact direction a 45° erected penis would have at the given point. A 45° erection creates a smooth extention of the thrusting curve and allows the vector of force to be parallel with the penis, thus ensuring maximum impact on the head and even friction on all parts of the shaft.

Another evidence is that the vaginal canal of a woman bent forward and held by man from behind (which is the natural sex position) points upwards at this angle. This was evolutionally caused by the erection angle itself.

What i did:

1. Kegel excercises. I spend maybe 10min/day on them. You can do it wherever and whenever you want. I believe it can tighten the muscles pulling your penis up.

2. Balls icing - increases testosterone, sperm health and likely overall genital function. The world is warmer now than what our bodies are biologically designed for, so icing balances things out.

3. Keeping my foreskin over my glans at all times. It keeps the penis from getting overstimulated and being permanently semi-erect which may lead to loosening of erectile tissue over time. (More of a prevention technique.)

4. Semen retention. Obviously. It improves overall health and hormonal stabillity, contributing to lower erection angle by increasing libido.

Get your angle in check, bruh.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Mine curves 45 degrees downwards. Good or bad?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and justbentbro
Is a curved penis at 45 degree better than a straight penis at 45 degree? I would say so since wouldnt you be able to hit the g-spot easier in missionary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back