How I (unknowingly) Looksmaxxed/Charismamaxxed/Statusmaxxed before finding this forum. My Philosophy.

Limpy ghoose

Limpy ghoose

Iron
I VERY recently joined this forum and while riding home on my bike from my recently acquired girlfriend this morning (with whom i had spent the night) i reflected upon the past 6-8 months of my life, how i changed from becoming an incel (early/mid 2019) to now (past 5/6 months), a chadlite with great potential in my future. I had not only bettered my life but i also found myself. I found who I truly was (meant to be).

Born in America I grew up in a typical upper class family; me, my sister, mom and dad. Dad worked a lot so I didn’t get to see him a lot so this means I was raised, mostly by my mother. After a couple of years the marriage fell apart for reasons I will not specify and we moved, without my father, to holland. So I grew up with minimal fatherly-input and was surrounded by women. So you’d think in this, fatherlessness epidemic, I too would become a feminine man. But no.

How I did it? Read on stranger.

I shall cut this essay (?) in some bitesize pieces meant to be read in no chronological order.

Gym

Girls

Mentality

C & C (Charisma and Confidence)

Nofap/Mewing/Mediation

Becoming yourself

Gym

Hometraining with bodyweight is where I began somewhere in the early months of 2018. I was just 16. I wanted a sixpack and I wanted I bad. I trained every other day for about 20 mins at home and the results were nice, I thought. But I still was the pencil-neck skinny dude I was before I had a sixpack. But i wasn’t focused on this because I did not know that other muscles could make you look even stronger.

After this my uncle got me weights for my 17th birthday and I trained with them for a couple months. Of course I saw some difference, but the dumbbells only went up to about 15kgs/33lbs so was still pretty skinny. Toned, but skinny.

Eventually it hit me. “you cant eat like a bird and train like bear”. I wasn’t eating enough. i ate about 1000 calories too little to gain weigh for my height (then 6’2). I needed to eat more. After that I started snacking less and eating more REAL food during dinner etc. Now I start my day off with a shake made up of about 850 calories (if you want the recipe ask away)

Around the time I found out I needed to eat more I also started going to the gym, doing REAL lifts; benchpressing and all sorts of curls. My progress was good, but it would’ve been better if I knew what I know now. You NEED to lift heavy man, you won’t make progress if you don’t grab that heavier dumbbell or you don’t put on that extra 10lbs on your bench. I would always tell myself in my head, “You’re not gonna be a pussy right? So GRAB THAT HEAVIER WEIGHT” or “You wanna see progress right? so DARE TO GRAB THE HEAVIER WEIGHT”. I use this method in life a lot when I don’t want to do things or I don’t have motivation, just call yourself a pussy or loser for not doing it and you’ll do it.

My friend and I started lifting in the gym at the same time (and he even went more often because he lived close by) but I outbench him by about 30% of the weight he’s pushing. How?

I recommend lifting heavy and doing “only” 6-8 reps. I’d put on some crazy pump music and take a deep breath and bench 80kg/176lbs (I weigh about 90kg/200lbs at 6’4) for 8 reps and 4 sets. Its heavy and fun and it even makes progress. I also recommend you do (almost only) compound lifts. My favorites are:

(incline) Bench press

Overhead barbell press

(sumo) Deadlift

(sumo) Squat

Incline Dumbbell press

Dips

Pullups

When training I make sure I do at least 6 out of these 8 exercises every session. You should go heavy and you should go hard.

I personally only train 3 times a week due to time constraints But even with being less than 6 hours a week in the gym I can safely say that this works.

After you become strong you can start working on doing isolating exercises and other stuff but I highly recommend building your strength first.

A muscle many guys overlook is the neck muscle. You should train this like every other muscle in your body. Its so cool it makes your whole body look buff while you may not even have trained for a couple days and the swelling of blood and water is gone in the chest etc.

I recommend these videos for neck training:

And

And finally. You should also know what you want to become. IMO girls want to fuck A more than B
21057ef4e78391d74cebb632777a0c9a
:A
4bfdbb9056da852c59cf36cb154090e2
:B
A is compound lifts and B is isolating muscles. You shouldn’t care to much about bodyfat% (between 10-15 is fine), nobody cares because 99% of the time you’re wearing a shirt.

You should be (and look) strong. Not lean. Girls want men not boys.

In summary for this chapter:

Lift heavy AF

Eat like a man
Train that skinny neck

Other chapters will follow soon.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lars, PeaceAndLove, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
Wheres the FACE part

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and Deleted member 3043
Autistic Reddit-tier thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, SMVbender, Looksmax305 and 3 others
Shit useless water type reddit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, .👽., Looksmax305 and 1 other person
I VERY recently joined this forum and while riding home on my bike from my recently acquired girlfriend this morning (with whom i had spent the night) i reflected upon the past 6-8 months of my life, how i changed from becoming an incel (early/mid 2019) to now (past 5/6 months), a chadlite with great potential in my future. I had not only bettered my life but i also found myself. I found who I truly was (meant to be).

Born in America I grew up in a typical upper class family; me, my sister, mom and dad. Dad worked a lot so I didn’t get to see him a lot so this means I was raised, mostly by my mother. After a couple of years the marriage fell apart for reasons I will not specify and we moved, without my father, to holland. So I grew up with minimal fatherly-input and was surrounded by women. So you’d think in this, fatherlessness epidemic, I too would become a feminine man. But no.

How I did it? Read on stranger.

I shall cut this essay (?) in some bitesize pieces meant to be read in no chronological order.

Gym

Girls

Mentality

C & C (Charisma and Confidence)

Nofap/Mewing/Mediation

Becoming yourself

Gym

Hometraining with bodyweight is where I began somewhere in the early months of 2018. I was just 16. I wanted a sixpack and I wanted I bad. I trained every other day for about 20 mins at home and the results were nice, I thought. But I still was the pencil-neck skinny dude I was before I had a sixpack. But i wasn’t focused on this because I did not know that other muscles could make you look even stronger.

After this my uncle got me weights for my 17th birthday and I trained with them for a couple months. Of course I saw some difference, but the dumbbells only went up to about 15kgs/33lbs so was still pretty skinny. Toned, but skinny.

Eventually it hit me. “you cant eat like a bird and train like bear”. I wasn’t eating enough. i ate about 1000 calories too little to gain weigh for my height (then 6’2). I needed to eat more. After that I started snacking less and eating more REAL food during dinner etc. Now I start my day off with a shake made up of about 850 calories (if you want the recipe ask away)

Around the time I found out I needed to eat more I also started going to the gym, doing REAL lifts; benchpressing and all sorts of curls. My progress was good, but it would’ve been better if I knew what I know now. You NEED to lift heavy man, you won’t make progress if you don’t grab that heavier dumbbell or you don’t put on that extra 10lbs on your bench. I would always tell myself in my head, “You’re not gonna be a pussy right? So GRAB THAT HEAVIER WEIGHT” or “You wanna see progress right? so DARE TO GRAB THE HEAVIER WEIGHT”. I use this method in life a lot when I don’t want to do things or I don’t have motivation, just call yourself a pussy or loser for not doing it and you’ll do it.

My friend and I started lifting in the gym at the same time (and he even went more often because he lived close by) but I outbench him by about 30% of the weight he’s pushing. How?

I recommend lifting heavy and doing “only” 6-8 reps. I’d put on some crazy pump music and take a deep breath and bench 80kg/176lbs (I weigh about 90kg/200lbs at 6’4) for 8 reps and 4 sets. Its heavy and fun and it even makes progress. I also recommend you do (almost only) compound lifts. My favorites are:

(incline) Bench press

Overhead barbell press

(sumo) Deadlift

(sumo) Squat

Incline Dumbbell press

Dips

Pullups

When training I make sure I do at least 6 out of these 8 exercises every session. You should go heavy and you should go hard.

I personally only train 3 times a week due to time constraints But even with being less than 6 hours a week in the gym I can safely say that this works.

After you become strong you can start working on doing isolating exercises and other stuff but I highly recommend building your strength first.

A muscle many guys overlook is the neck muscle. You should train this like every other muscle in your body. Its so cool it makes your whole body look buff while you may not even have trained for a couple days and the swelling of blood and water is gone in the chest etc.

I recommend these videos for neck training:

And

And finally. You should also know what you want to become. IMO girls want to fuck A more than B
View attachment 310924:A
View attachment 310925:B
A is compound lifts and B is isolating muscles. You shouldn’t care to much about bodyfat% (between 10-15 is fine), nobody cares because 99% of the time you’re wearing a shirt.

You should be (and look) strong. Not lean. Girls want men not boys.

In summary for this chapter:

Lift heavy AF

Eat like a man
Train that skinny neck

Other chapters will follow soon.

DN READ THIS BULLSHIT ESSAY

• +1
Reactions: Viro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 2621, .👽. and 2 others
apart from the fact that the thread is garbage and something else but it is against the rules if i say it, the "recently acquired girlfriend" thing just isnt true you didnt aquire shit she acquired you
gtfo my forum normie you have nothing to provide here

i really hope you are trolling but the fact you wrote a fucking essay says otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Deleted member 3043 and stuckneworleans
why did I expect something from a greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, .👽., EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Dog shit thread. Fucking kill yourself you utter faggot normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Deleted member 1212, yang and 3 others
Seriously rope for making me waste time skimming this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Vitruvian
this genetic 🍊 that i feel in op is insane. so much arrogance ngl or 🍊 @turkproducer

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3043
Only 2-3 girls out of 50 would pick the hairy gay guy in A. You are looksminning hard if you are trying to be that thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5775
I remember when I was a greycel, the good ole' days

the stench of an utter normie is reeking through my monitor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Vitruvian and stuckneworleans
Gymcel meme is still strong here i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and Vitruvian
Funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649