How I'll ascend to PSL God

ascsc

ascsc

Banned
So basically im htn rn and literally everything about my face is perfect, the face ratios, length of skull and ramus width about jaw everything is perfect no flaws but eye area brings me down I have prey eyes bulging eyes t50 color negative canthal tilt the only thing good about it is the width between them which is perfect one eye apart.

For the bulging eyes I get orbital decompression which will make them deep set

From t50 color I get eye color change surgery

For negative canthal tilt I get canthoplasty

You niggas think I can ascend to PSL God?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and BrahminBoss
No pics no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, rubard, LooksThinker and 3 others
Except for the eye area only rest is perfect I made a typo excuse me sir.

Chad doesn't need surgery

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and AngryShortMale
Nigger, if u didnt care, u wouldnt respond to the thread. Fuck off and kys.
Literally no one here will care or help you if you dont show your face fucking retard you think a narcy description will do anything. Just post a pic retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, x123, lowiqNormie and 2 others
@wsada @NordicLeonhard @BrahminBoss Niggers

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerohopecel, lowiqNormie and wsada
Nigger

Attachments

• Download (1).mp4
    1.8 MB
  • Download.mp4
    605.1 KB
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tristanbongo
nobody gives an absolute shit if you aren’t going to post pics.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Ok fine ill post pics but after I ascend to psl god. Also this was a troll thread u faggots.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie
changing your eye color via surgery is imo extremely stupid. just wear colored contacts if you wanna give yourself a boost for special occasions but doing it via surgery is dumb af if you look at the risk vs reward

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, lowiqNormie and mid
changing your eye color via surgery is imo extremely stupid. just wear colored contacts if you wanna give yourself a boost for special occasions but doing it via surgery is dumb af if you look at the risk vs reward
This was supposed to be a troll thread but yall made me think about the surgeries now.

• +1
Reactions: rubard
Ok fine ill post pics but after I ascend to psl god. Also this was a troll thread u faggots.
hahahahaha sure bud :lul:

• +1
Eye area is hard to fix surgically. You'll likely end up looking uncanny s d you may even go blind. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: rubard and heisenburgertaco
No pics no care
Literally no one here will care or help you if you dont show your face fucking retard you think a narcy description will do anything. Just post a pic retard
I know for sure that once he post a pic of himself he is gonna get bullied and trolled

• +1
Most eye surgery"s looks uncanny and weird loll but succes

you should morp you pics with the surgery"s you gonna do

If it look good, do it otherwise don"t do it

Most eye surgery"s looks uncanny and weird loll but succes

I recommed that you should morp you pics with the surgery"s you gonna do

If it look good, do it otherwise don"t do it
Someone in .org can morp you pics if you don"t know how to do it

@sub5outsider @Orc @NorwoodAscender @HTN_Mentalcel @sirmimbing @DR. NICKGA @wsada @NordicLeonhard

Faggots. This post was a troll. My eye area is decent, I have almond hunter eyes positive canthal tilt light brown color and they're not bulging, atleast not that deep set either, my eyebrows are also low set thick and positively tilted. You niggers can fuck off now. Kys. Nigger. Ropemaxx. Currycels nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Also I joked theyre very deep set as fuck deeper set than elias de poot

@sub5outsider @Orc @NorwoodAscender @HTN_Mentalcel @sirmimbing @DR. NICKGA @wsada @NordicLeonhard

Faggots. This post was a troll. My eye area is decent, I have almond hunter eyes positive canthal tilt light brown color and they're not bulging, atleast not that deep set either, my eyebrows are also low set thick and positively tilted. You niggers can fuck off now. Kys. Nigger. Ropemaxx. Currycels nowadays.
Wow I'm pissing on the floor laughing
Hahahhh

average mogwarts buyer:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
So basically im htn rn and literally everything about my face is perfect, the face ratios, length of skull and ramus width about jaw everything is perfect no flaws but eye area brings me down I have prey eyes bulging eyes t50 color negative canthal tilt the only thing good about it is the width between them which is perfect one eye apart.

Eye color change so underated it can boost from 0.25 to 0.5 smv and cant look bad

Eye color change so underated it can boost from 0.25 to 0.5 smv and cant look bad
Well I've never seen someone with that surgery have healthy eyes for more than 6 months after the surgery

Well I've never seen someone with that surgery have healthy eyes for more than 6 months after the surgery
Wait relly i have seen anyone complain yet where did you see this

Wait relly i have seen anyone complain yet where did you see this
Nigga u literally have to get the implants removed after 6 months or else you'll go blind and sometimes retarded people dont listen to the doctors and they dont remove the implants which makes them go blind.

Nigga u literally have to get the implants removed after 6 months or else you'll go blind and sometimes retarded people dont listen to the doctors and they dont remove the implants which makes them go blind.
I said laser eye not iris implants bro there diffrenr

I said laser eye not iris implants bro there diffrenr
eye laser* nigga thinks we're gonna become superman "laser eye" ur actually so fucking retarded its funny and eye laser isnt safe either it will make looking at the sun a dangerous shit and theres a chance you wont get the color you want

eye laser* nigga thinks we're gonna become superman "laser eye" ur actually so fucking retarded its funny and eye laser isnt safe either it will make looking at the sun a dangerous shit and theres a chance you wont get the color you want
everything comes with risks looking at the sun is already a bad idea lol im doing my reasearch rn if i see its safe ill do it a user on here and said it didnt affevt in a bad way

This greycel was low inhib af, mirin.

Hm