How is the great replacement theory a theory?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
White populations going down
Poc populations going up

Simple as.

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr, Tabula Rasa and murdah
skill issue

Jews control the media

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, cekonerr, murdah and 1 other person
Its only a replacement if you consider it a Jewish effort since it is based on the immigration side

but on the homefront it seems that whites just arent having as many kids as other races in their respective countries

Its only a replacement if you consider it a Jewish effort since it is based on the immigration side

but on the homefront it seems that whites just arent having as many kids as other races in their respective countries
Yet they're bringing in immigrants and doing nothing to improve health and fertility or reduce promiscuity

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, cekonerr and Tabula Rasa

No its replacement through immigration. Birth rate has nothing to do with it.
The demographics are being changed through mass immigration. that is the replacement. And its done under the guise of "labor shortage" or "ageing population"

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr, Tabula Rasa, Aladin and 1 other person
The demographics are being changed through mass immigration
If 5 kids in some shithole in Africa/India are being born compared to 1 in Europe and it seems to be a goal to use labor shortages and diversity in order to replace the Europeans by mass immigration shouldn't the birth rate be somewhat of a concern too

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
The demographics are being changed through mass immigration. that is the replacement. And its done under the guise of "labor shortage" or "ageing population"
It's funny how ppl say the "they're stealing all our jobs" ironically but I literally cannot find a fucking job I'm literally applying to the worst fucking jobs that have no requirements

Also housing is a problemo too

The UK is fucking tiny there's too many English people let alone others

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Due to feminism and fall of patriarchy, men power

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
It's funny how ppl say the "they're stealing all our jobs" ironically but I literally cannot find a fucking job I'm literally applying to the worst fucking jobs that have no requirements
Same with Canada I littarly cant get anything no matter how shitty it is

Ive seen vids where there are EASILY 200+ indians waiting in lines for a job at a mall or supermarket :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
If 5 kids in some shithole in Africa/India are being born compared to 1 in Europe and it seems to be a goal to use labor shortages and diversity in order to replace the Europeans by mass immigration shouldn't the birth rate be somewhat of a concern too
Birthrates fluctuate throughout history and can always go up and down. A high birthrate in a country in africa wont have any effect on a lower birthrate in another country as long as they arent trying to immigrate or do an invasion. Like ending white replacement/genocide doesent mean whites have to stop nonwhites from having kids in their own countries.

Its easy as hell to raise birthrates as well

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Also housing is a problemo too

The UK is fucking tiny there's too many English people let alone others
most jobs are going away with AI as well

• +1
Reactions: murdah
most jobs are going away with AI as well
AI isnt replacing a fast food attendant or any of the other 50+low level jobs whos faces are quite literally with 0 exaggeration all brown where I live :lul:

AI isnt replacing a fast food attendant or any of the other 50+low level jobs whos faces are quite literally with 0 exaggeration all brown where I live :lul:
Those jobs can’t even support anyone nowadays

It will very soon. Chatgpt at a cash register/order screen will be the end of what youre talking about dog

It will very soon. Chatgpt at a cash register/order screen will be the end of what youre talking about dog
You are extremely overestimating how far AI actually is the most we have right now are chat/image generators

0 companies have started to automate actual service jobs

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
You are extremely overestimating how far AI actually is the most we have right now are chat/image generators

0 companies have started to automate actual service jobs
Dog the AI take over is coming and its happening very soon.
We already have crazy goo tier AI imag generation and movie generation with stuff like SORA
We have AI music generation.
Tesla will ahve autonoums full self driving AI very soon and when that happens, the robot humanoid is basically complete. AI is crazy dude.

Dog the AI take over is coming and its happening very soon.
It isnt bro all your mentioning is basic/complex generation which at this time is not replacing a literal fast food chef or any of those shitty types of jobs Indians are taking in my country
the robot humanoid is basically complete
Its like how they thought we'd have flying cars a few years ago when in reality its extremely retarded and requires too many loopholes

so far the only thing AI is gonna replace are creative jobs like graphic designers

White populations going down
Poc populations going up

Simple as.
Because if it gets labelled as a theory anyone who points it out will get labelled a conspiracy theorist right wing incel chud

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr