how long does it take a plucked hair to fully regrow on minoxidil?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
not overplucked meaning follicle is damaged

like less than month hair grows quick but also u will get sheding at first u will lose more than u gain and then every couple months you will shed but still worth it no cap

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
like less than month hair grows quick but also u will get sheding at first u will lose more than u gain and then every couple months you will shed but still worth it no cap
i’ve already been on minoxidil for 6 months
since i’m already on like 3 weeks to be back to full length hair?

i’ve already been on minoxidil for 6 months
since i’m already on like 3 weeks to be back to full length hair?
well im talking about eyebrows and ive shaven my eyebrows wrong on top and they grow back already in like 2 weeks but i use 6 drops of topical minxoidil which is around 8 mg too much for maintaining hair loss but good for hair growth i dont get any sides even lower bp idk how people get so much sides

well im talking about eyebrows and ive shaven my eyebrows wrong on top and they grow back already in like 2 weeks but i use 6 drops of topical minxoidil which is around 8 mg too much for maintaining hair loss but good for hair growth i dont get any sides even lower bp idk how people get so much sides
do if you shave or pluck the hairs?

do if you shave or pluck the hairs?
well i shaved it but if you plucked it once then you will grow them back 100% if you plucked them more than 1 then theres a chance they wont grow back

well i shaved it but if you plucked it once then you will grow them back 100% if you plucked them more than 1 then theres a chance they wont grow back
i think chance is small they won’t grow back tbh, esp on minox

but i only plucked once so should be good

8A0E5D3E 25F0 4B66 907D 949C130C0955
i’m