Women overrated female strength because long hair frauds big skull

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
Take a look at how dark triad and primal looking this girl looks

It's all thanks to long hair frauding skull size + muscles filling out small frames easier

Meanwhile take a look at these peanutcels

En 331e3f942c23eda63bbfc98119bd7453

Women probably think she can beat these guys in a cage because of this, meanwhile in reality she would get destroyed by your average gym rat

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, mathis and BrahminBoss
She has a wide frame from bonesmashing, so she probably could beat those guys.

This is why I'm growing my hair out

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator and BrahminBoss
This is why I'm growing my hair out
have you seen guys with long hair that have male pattern boldness and or don't have hunter skull / dark triad ratios? I would consider this lil bro.

have you seen guys with long hair that have male pattern boldness and or don't have hunter skull / dark triad ratios? I would consider this lil bro.
well idk about that hunter skull shit but having to be being attractive is a given for whatever you're planning to do

• +1
Reactions: mog222
long hair is masc trait if u have good skull and bones

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and looksmac
well idk about that hunter skull shit but having to be being attractive is a given for whatever you're planning to do
View attachment 2868799
I hope the hair looks good on you but if it doesn't its better to revert to something that does work but you don't necessarily want instead of coping, that was my main point.

long hair is literally a disadvantage in a real fight.

like a faggot femboy
This is just because femboys don't gymmax or have lame frame, a big frauded skull makes their frame look even smaller, this girl does not look like a guy or has sharp facial features and she still looks strong

Women overrated female strength because they don't like facts.

If you read the Wikipedia article on sexual dimorphism there is a section about the strength differences in men and women.

According to Tim Hewett, director of research in the department of sports medicine at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, females have, on average, 50–60% of the upper body strength of males, and 80-90% of the lower body strength of males
If you believe this, a man has twice the upper body strength than a woman on average.

In grip strength, the difference can be as stark as 200% greater for males.

Lions have long hair, you don"t see animals that cut their hair off
A lion's mane does not obstruct their vision.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
Women overrated female strength because they don't like facts.

If you read the Wikipedia article on sexual dimorphism there is a section about the strength differences in men and women.

If you believe this, a man has twice the upper body strength than a woman on average.

In grip strength, the difference can be as stark as 200% greater for males.

A lion's mane does not obstruct their vision.
I have long hair while it does “kind of” add small lines in vision it’s def not enough to effect a fight

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
Take a look at how dark triad and primal looking this girl looks

It's all thanks to long hair frauding skull size + muscles filling out small frames easier

Meanwhile take a look at these peanutcels

View attachment 2868771

Women probably think she can beat these guys in a cage because of this, meanwhile in reality she would get destroyed by your average gym rat

No it’s because In our modern society they don’t actually realize how strong men are compared to women.

Why would anyone take this seriously and think this probably midget woman is stronger than a guy??? Because she’s doing her little baby flex lol

I’ve seen women call it “scary” when they actually find out how much stronger the average guy is compared to even a strong woman.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
>Women probably think
nah, they can only feel

So is longer hair good for man or short medium mogs

So is longer hair good for man or short medium mogs

Probably medium as you can style it to show off your masculine features BUT... If your face is not that masculine to begin with you can try to grow it long to at least fake your skull size