How long does it take to see significant results of neck training

axttt_

axttt_

Silver
ive been training my neck and traps about twice a week for about almost 2 months now but i dont really see any difference

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
this is why u take before & after photos, there are very likely some results but they happen very gradually so you haven't noticed anything. and tbh unless you're on roids the results aren't going to be crazy, especially if you're only training twice a week

• +1
Reactions: greycel and boss8055
Take before and after pics I saw changes In first week itself

• +1
Reactions: greycel
It depends on your receptors and mastoid attachment.

Like a year made huge progress be careful not too train too hard or you will get sleep apnea

ive been training my neck and traps about twice a week for about almost 2 months now but i dont really see any difference
yeah ive been at your situation multiple times, dont know why i never see resulsts

this is why u take before & after photos, there are very likely some results but they happen very gradually so you haven't noticed anything. and tbh unless you're on roids the results aren't going to be crazy, especially if you're only training twice a week
how many times a week should i be doing then

Careful training neck I think if you get above 16 to 17 inches it can cause sleep apnoea

Neck muscle is angrogenic so rasing t helps too.But holds work better then reps i find. Plus the neck size is in relation to face width so losing face fat around your jaw area and cheeks can make your neck look more developed.basic vascularity principle.leaner looks bigger. But like 6 months to a year really. As in can atrophy pretty quickly if u go a week without training.as life can get in the way.