How many of you monkeys is behind this madness

coldandforgotten

coldandforgotten

Iron

Long story short: a travelvlog couple decided to go to India and 11 hours after they arrived the husband got beaten up by 7 INDIANS and his wife got brutally raped by them right after.

My question is: Why in the actual fuck would you even consider letting a women in your life go to a country like India. Holy fucking shit. The man even got beaten up by them too

He will never EVER make her wet again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, soover4me, PickleTheSlayer and 9 others

Long story short: a travelvlog couple decided to go to India and 11 hours after they arrived the husband got beaten up by 7 INDIANS and his wife got brutally raped by them right after.

My question is: Why in the actual fuck would you even consider letting a women in your life go to a country like India. Holy fucking shit. The man even got beaten up by them too

6AACBB54 7851 46B9 9C88 26F840963016

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, OldRooster, pig_face and 1 other person
keep crying for dark triad moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, sportsmogger, Ricky212 and 11 others
Women that travel to India baffle me so much, there's nothing desirable about that shit hole country. It's like they want to be raped by deranged shitskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PickleTheSlayer, Gilbert_Durandal and 6 others
keep crying for dark triad moggers
Indians are not dark triad, only a few, sure, but rarely dark triads, mostly just horny monkeys that like to touch their penis the second they get a glance of a white women.

04649BA1 EA07 4737 A373 4132F146AB7F

Would you let this dark triad bad boy drive your wife to her hotel destination?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PickleTheSlayer, FacialStructure404 and 11 others
Women that travel to India baffle me so much, there's nothing desirable about that shit hole country. It's like they want to be raped by deranged shitskins
Lmfao I remember I had a teacher who talked about How she almost ended up going there but her male friends talked her out of it lol

Dumbass bitch tho, for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, horizontallytall, WeiWei and 3 others
Indians are not dark triad, only a few, sure, but rarely dark triads, mostly just horny monkeys that like to touch their penis the second they get a glance of a white women.

View attachment 2785357
Would you let this dark triad bad boy drive your wife to her hotel destination?
the thing is, they wanted white pussy and they got it. what are you going to do about it? you're not entitled to safety. no one is entitled to anything, the world is a jungle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, romanstock, horizontallytall and 9 others
the thing is, they wanted white pussy and they got it. what are you going to do about it? you're not entitled to safety. no one is entitled to anything, the world is a jungle
True, that’s why you guys shit everywhere🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, mayo mogger, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Asking here is not the best place.
Half the niggas here are horny curries with a dick as a brain and coom 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, horizontallytall, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Nigga im never going to india, already got india in my country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, horizontallytall, WeiWei and 4 others
Cage cage cage

Meme country

Meme gender

Modern problems require modern solutions send every white foid to India

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx

IMG 5816

Fuck 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D
Propaganda. 7 5'6 pajeets overpowered them without any weapons?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and pig_face
Imagine going to a shitskin country, I wouldn't even stay there for a plane layover.

Spending 2 hours in an indian airport you probably inhale at least 100 grams of feces particles through your nose.

• JFL
Reactions: coldandforgotten and standardcel
Basically every 1/10 citizen is indian
Does lots of rape happen there? Or are there protective caucasian men from the mountains of Georgia that scares them off

• JFL
Does lots of rape happen there? Or are there protective caucasian men from the mountains of Georgia that scares them off
no rape ig we churkas have indians in chokehold lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
They weren't 5'6 and even if they were her husband is a fucking 60 yr oldcel jfl
Her husband is really 60?? How old is she then?

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten
Her husband is really 60?? How old is she then?
She’s probably like between 30 and 40. Her husband might be the one being rich and paying for their travel vacations and now he got his as beaten and his wife raped jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Swarthy Knight and pig_face
Maybe not 60 but defo old. She is in her 20s I guess
Based asf. Respect that oldcel spic for pulling that. Too bad he couldn't protect her from getting violated by those vile pajeets

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Apparently they didn't read the small print in the travel agency paperwork. In India it is considered an honor to have your woman gang raped upon arrival. It shows she is of high value.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
At the end of the day, you got cucked mate, and honestly, she doesn't seem that bothered by it, just putting on a bit of a show.

when do you lie then?
"Every 1/10 citizen is Indian" they are not even citizens. Also, even in Metro or buses there aren't so many of them. Just travelled half of the city and saw 0 Indians

• JFL
"Every 1/10 citizen is Indian" they are not even citizens. Also, even in Metro or buses there aren't so many of them. Just travelled half of the city and saw 0 Indians
Where did you travel? In america??? There are loads of them here. U cant see them in nighttime ofc they are dark

Where did you travel? In america??? There are loads of them here. U cant see them in nighttime ofc they are dark
In America my ass, Tbilisi

• JFL
There are Indians here but 1/10 is a exaggeration

• JFL
Yeah go to isani you will see them jfl
I have never said there are no Indians bro, am just saying 1/10 is an exaggeration. And most of them are nerdcels anyway who come here to study

• +1