How much did i fuck up my looks potential?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I'm 18 but i cant stop thinking about lost potential ngl.
LIke I feel I could have taken vitamins and minerals and peptides in my teen years but i did nothing

never went outside literally since 15 just in my bedroom playing video games. ruined my puberty i bet

my jaw grew a lot tho might be from mewing. changes did happen

but how much does sedentary shit gaming lifestyle in teen years fuck me up? did i ruin myself?

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
All the things you listed are mostly cope, so you would've probably looked a little better if you looksmaxxed in your teens, but not that much.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 27066
You have main character syndrome. Some people were just meant to be ugly useless pieces of shits that have no attraction to women and were meant to rot. Not everyone is meant to be good looking. You developed normally, you were just handicapped by your genes.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and mog_me
You have main character syndrome. Some people were just meant to be ugly useless pieces of shits that have no attraction to women and were meant to rot. Not everyone is meant to be good looking. You developed normally, you were just handicapped by your genes.
I have a girlfriend and get some attention from some ltbs and mtb girls

but thats bcuz of my rhinoplasty. and im thinking how if i changed my looks if i did puberty better if i could have been way better lookign than now

All the things you listed are mostly cope, so you would've probably looked a little better if you looksmaxxed in your teens, but not that much.
what about height didn't i fuck my height potential up by staing indoors and only eating soups and bread? never was anorexic tho just kinda skinny.

im 6'3

what about height didn't i fuck my height potential up by staing indoors and only eating soups and bread? never was anorexic tho just kinda skinny.

im 6'3
"fuck up my height potential"

-is 6 3-

"fuck up my height potential"

-is 6 3-
but my dad is 6'5 dude and i'm only 6'3 if i stand up completely straight otherwise i lose like an inch or two cuz my back is fucked up

but my dad is 6'5 dude and i'm only 6'3 if i stand up completely straight otherwise i lose like an inch or two cuz my back is fucked up
nigga my dad is 6 4 and my brother 6 3 and im 6 foot, that's normal retard

• +1
Reactions: nofap
nigga my dad is 6 4 and my brother 6 3 and im 6 foot, that's normal retard
i think u got ur height potnetial fucked up bro and ur coping cuz why ur brother so much taller

i think u got ur height potnetial fucked up bro and ur coping cuz why ur brother so much taller
like i said nigga this king of stuff is common, do u really think it's not just luck? even in really tall people alot of them are shorter then they're dad

im 6'3
Height is all genes, if you ate better you mightve ended up like maximum an inch and a half taller, at best.

like i said nigga this king of stuff is common, do u really think it's not just luck? even in really tall people alot of them are shorter then they're dad
Height is all genes, if you ate better you mightve ended up like maximum an inch and a half taller, at best.
okay lol ik it's autistic but i overthink a lot about the past and regret wasted time and potential it's good to know that it's not THAT important tho