How much did I glow up (July 2023-March2024)

J

Johnnyplayz223

Iron
E15A8A16 C3CF 4B4F 8E1D C9FA22712F02
IMG 7958

16u I tried hairmaxing and lean maxing hopefully I changed a bit what do y’all think?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and NumbThePain
ltn

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and maximuslaid
Yes LTN literally minor diffirence

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
if you could cover your forehead you could be mtn

Stop putting the light under you. Place it on top of you unless ur tryna look terrible

feel bad for you boyo😢

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
clearly a troll, these are taking 30 seconds apart from each other, you just looked down and pointed camera higher in the second pic JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and jacobthrows
clearly a troll, these are taking 30 seconds apart from each other, you just looked down and pointed camera higher in the second pic JFL
Are you dumb?

Are you dumb?
oh wow nvm i just saw the hair length difference lmfao

you didnt glow up at all, read more threads here clearly you dont know how to looksmax

why on earth would you go for a middle part with your big forehead and rounded hairline its in your best interest to cover that and use some sort of fringe to have more equal facial thirds

2nd you need to dye your eyebrows darker and make them significantly thicker idk how a year wasnt enough for a big difference.

no eyelashes is kinda brutal but not much you can do about that, you also need to get leaner and preferably get an alar base reduction

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows and jisko32
oh wow nvm i just saw the hair length difference lmfao

you didnt glow up at all, read more threads here clearly you dont know how to looksmax

why on earth would you go for a middle part with your big forehead and rounded hairline its in your best interest to cover that and use some sort of fringe to have more equal facial thirds

2nd you need to dye your eyebrows darker and make them significantly thicker idk how a year wasnt enough for a big difference.

no eyelashes is kinda brutal but not much you can do about that, you also need to get leaner and preferably get an alar base reduction
agreed

ltn, literally no change besides hair

softmaxxing tiktokcel behavior