How much do you and your family, and also friends share insights/practical knowledge?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
I always think about this, I’m always one to love talking about success whether it’s money or whatever. I get talking about PUA might not be cool around friends but sharing insights on real estate, investing, etc imo should be things that you need to talk about otherwise you cannot consider that person a true ally or friend in any way. Even if it’s just sharing feelings honestly.

Anyways, my parents however and even sisters almost never share knowledge. They will make a mistake and keep quiet about it, whether it’s making a mistake on buying the wrong type of place and then when I go to buy they won’t even give input on their mistakes and would just watch me make the same one. Like that’s kind of suspect imo. I even started talking to my grandparents about investing/money because they have money and they said if I have a good idea they would be open to giving me money to see it come to fruition. If I have kids I would love to see them be successful, and all parents say this but few actually seem to make the most basic actions to make that happen.

Take for example parents who work their whole life and wait until they’re dead to hand down their will, then give their to their kid who is now 60 years old. Each kid in the next generation is forced to start from scratch each time which is not even the natural cycle of things. That’s like a family farm destroying all of their investments and selling everything and making the kid go work in a factory instead or being a wage slave in the industry, at least provide them with some passive income so they aren’t forced into a terrible situation.

Imo if your brothers and family are not on the same wavelength of optimizing your life you’re basically fucked and will be forced to work for people who understand this.

What you guys think.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Haven't talked to my parents in a decade.

I always think about this, I’m always one to love talking about success whether it’s money or whatever. I get talking about PUA might not be cool around friends but sharing insights on real estate, investing, etc imo should be things that you need to talk about otherwise you cannot consider that person a true ally or friend in any way. Even if it’s just sharing feelings honestly.

Anyways, my parents however and even sisters almost never share knowledge. They will make a mistake and keep quiet about it, whether it’s making a mistake on buying the wrong type of place and then when I go to buy they won’t even give input on their mistakes and would just watch me make the same one. Like that’s kind of suspect imo. I even started talking to my grandparents about investing/money because they have money and they said if I have a good idea they would be open to giving me money to see it come to fruition. If I have kids I would love to see them be successful, and all parents say this but few actually seem to make the most basic actions to make that happen.

Take for example parents who work their whole life and wait until they’re dead to hand down their will, then give their to their kid who is now 60 years old. Each kid in the next generation is forced to start from scratch each time which is not even the natural cycle of things. That’s like a family farm destroying all of their investments and selling everything and making the kid go work in a factory instead or being a wage slave in the industry, at least provide them with some passive income so they aren’t forced into a terrible situation.

Imo if your brothers and family are not on the same wavelength of optimizing your life you’re basically fucked and will be forced to work for people who understand this.

What you guys think.
Get a better friendgroup

All my friendgroup ever talks about is moneymaxxing strats, gymmaxxing and life philosophy

It gets tiring tbh, cant we talk about battlefield or something for a bit lol