How much height to larp if asked by foids

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
Height: Roughly 5'9 or 175 cm
I don't larp my height with guys since I don't see a need to.
But with foids how much should I claim. I am certain I can get away with 5'11 (180) but I am scared of other guys busting me.
Suggestions?

im 5'7 i tell foids im 5'11

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, TUSSELEIF, lassebasse and 6 others
But with foids how much should I claim. I am certain I can get away with 5'11 (180) but I am scared of other guys busting me.
Suggestions?
are you 5'9 frauded or naturally?

Suggestions?
2 inches if you are at least 4 inches taller than the girl

Naturally. Have a friend who measured himself a couple days ago at 176 we are pretty much same height.
air force 1 and lifts then fraud 6'0

you cannot fraud more then an inch lol
With men you can't fraud at all with foids I think you can more. It's all about the dopamine of them hearing 180 after that face and body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
With men you can't fraud at all with foids I think you can more. It's all about the dopamine of them hearing 180 after that face and body.
What country if 180 gives them dopamine?

With men you can't fraud at all with foids I think you can more. It's all about the dopamine of them hearing 180 after that face and height takes over.
180 is the bare minimum height you need for it to not be a failo, only 185 plus is a halo tbh and i agree with men you will get caught fast

What country if 180 gives them dopamine?
Romania, it's not about the dopamine I phrased it myself wrong it's more about just sounding better. 178 and 180 are pretty much the same height but one sounds better.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
I personally fraud 5 inches (exl. Lying)
So I tell her +2 inches on top of that

in poor countrys considerin 180 is literally average in europe
I am from Eastern Europe. i don't care about being some mogger of other men (Heightwise). I just want my height to not be a failo, bcuz 5'7 guys are claiming my height and it seems shorter than it actually is.

I am from Eastern Europe. i don't care about being some mogger of other men (Heightwise). I just want my height to not be a failo, bcuz 5'7 guys are claiming my height and it seems shorter than it actually is.
just say 5'10 tbh then its not a failo

Suggestions?
Be honest.

Depends on the height on the foid

always add an inch atleast tho

@andy9432 @Jungcuck @Eli

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
just say 5'10 tbh then its not a failo
I am roughly 177 with shoes so yeah I can larp 180 without lifts. You know I also thought about something in the meanwhile. When a foid asks me about my height or smth I could tell her to play the game Hot and Cold (she has to guess to guess my height. The closer/the farther she is to it I have to say warmer/colder) and try to guess my height that way. There I can adapt the situation in my favor.

I am roughly 177 with shoes so yeah I can larp 180 without lifts. You know I also thought about something in the meanwhile. When a foid asks me about my height or smth I could tell her to play the game Hot and Cold (she has to guess to guess my height. The closer/the farther she is to it I have to say warmer/colder) and try to guess my height that way. There I can adapt the situation in my favor.
I just told her I am 177cm, and tell her it's normal height for an Asian man, either she accepts it or not she decides.

Don't have to mental masturbate such minor thing.

Depends on the height on the foid

always add an inch atleast tho
Sure I know that, but I don't want my friends I don't know maybe they get drunk and jealous that they see me stealing their foids and when it comes the question about height me saying 180 while they are 183 won't help me. And if I fraud with lifts too much i will get brutally exposed.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I just told her I am 177cm, and tell her it's normal height for an Asian man, either she accepts it or not she decides.

Don't have to mental masturbate such minor thing.
Yeah true either she likes your face or not. Lmao you are right, the fuck.
I forgot about this:

• Love it
the only girls who reject guys for being 5'10 are the tall ugly bitches anyways, i hate how they feel entitles to 6 foot plus when tall guys dont even like tall girls,5'3 bitches are the best im 5'11 barefoot which is average in mycountry and i still never got rejected for being too short so just tell them your true height most dont care if your 5'10 and over

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
the only girls who reject guys for being 5'10 are the tall ugly bitches anyways, i hate how they feel entitles to 6 foot plus when tall guys dont even like tall girls,5'3 bitches are the best im 5'11 barefoot which is average in mycountry and i still never got rejected for being too short so just tell them your true height most dont care if your 5'10 and over
I am facepilled lol. Face>Height after 5'10. I have sometimes moments where I am not satisfied with my height. Every time I asked myself why I wanted to be taller it was always for male domination. To mog other guys. I now just realised how gay that sounds. You mog other guys by stealing their foids from them.

I'm 178cm but I say 182 since I wear Timberland+ 1 inch lift.

• Woah
  • +1
Maybe will add 1 extra inch of lifts when I finish uni.

• Woah
doesn't it hurt your lower back?
No I'm used to it, I even feel beter with them. Hurt if the shoes can't fit well the lift.

• Woah
You should strat bro, it's a cheap looksmax.
You could be 180cm with it
How come when I prob stand at 175cm at night due to spinal compression.

• +1
How come when I prob stand at 175cm at night due to spinal compression.
Just buy them, start to wear them at the comeback from holidays.
If someone say something just say you did some streching for your spine

• +1
Just buy them, start to wear them at the comeback from holidays.
If someone say something just say you did some streching for your spine
Do you replace it with the original insole?

Doesn't it look obvious.

Also can't people tell that your ankles are too high?

• +1
Do you replace it with the original insole?

Doesn't it look obvious.

Also can't people tell that your ankles are too high?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Only one girl say that I look taller, nobody told me maybe they notice but I don't care because I mog at uni.

• +1
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Only one girl say that I look taller, nobody told me maybe they notice but I don't care because I mog at uni.

How do you commute to Uni there?

depends on the size of the foid

equal height foid and u say "yeah i'm 181 cm" that shit ain't gonna fly