how much muscle rad 140

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
have 3 weeks to prep for upcoming event where females will be hopefully obtained
i will obviously continue for the whole 8 week with the same consistency and diet

assuming proper training 5-6times a week
and adequate amount of protein

how much muscle can someone put on in 3 weeks?

and how much will you be able to put on throughout the entire 8 week cycle?

@User28823

Last edited:
2.750 kgs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and shieldzz
testolone is for faggots

you will be chad

have 3 weeks to prep for upcoming event where females will be hopefully obtained
i will obviously continue for the whole 8 week with the same consistency and diet

assuming proper training 5-6times a week
and adequate amount of protein

how much muscle can someone put on in 3 weeks?

and how much will you be able to put on throughout the entire 8 week cycle?

@User28823
take test

Not sure, it’s different for everyone, @pneumocystosis saw a bunch of weight gain in the first week but it was all due to water retention

You’ll most likely look a lot better in the first week from taking it than you usually do since it dries you out, makes you look very lean and you’ll see more muscularity

As for pure, lean contractile muscle tissue, you won’t see that in 3 weeks since that takes time to form, you’ll look better of course but you’ll have to go the full 8 weeks to see the good difference in your physique, make sure to take your PCT seriously in order to keep the muscle you put on after your 8 weeks and keep training properly

My RAD-140 should be coming in a week so our cycle will probably start the same

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Not sure, it’s different for everyone, @pneumocystosis saw a bunch of weight gain in the first week but it was all due to water retention

You’ll most likely look a lot better in the first week from taking it than you usually do since it dries you out, makes you look very lean and you’ll see more muscularity

As for pure, lean contractile muscle tissue, you won’t see that in 3 weeks since that takes time to form, you’ll look better of course but you’ll have to go the full 8 weeks to see the good difference in your physique, make sure to take your PCT seriously in order to keep the muscle you put on after your 8 weeks and keep training properly

My RAD-140 should be coming in a week so our cycle will probably start the same
i started rad 5 days ago
gonna pct with enclo
i think protocol is start enclo 2-3 weeks into cycle and stop enclo 2 weeks after stopping rad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, pneumocystosis and coispet
i started rad 5 days ago
gonna pct with enclo
i think protocol is start enclo 2-3 weeks into cycle and stop enclo 2 weeks after stopping rad
Yup my PCT/SERM is Clomiphene, good test base, i’m gonna start RAD-140 off with 10mg for the first 4 weeks then start doing 20mg for the last 2 weeks (6 week cycle), also going to start with PCT in the 5th week

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed