How much should I say my height is?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I’m 192cm barefoot, but my question is that when I’m in social situations where everyone’s saying their height, would it be beneficial to say 187 instead, “exposing” others as frauders, while still being a respectable height, or should I say 195, which would make me stand out more? I think saying 186-7 would be far more beneficial, as it would make the others seem insecure wimps who are lying about their height.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 48689
@PseudoMaxxer @6ft4

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
6’5

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
"Always larp two extra inches with height And five with dick length."
-looksmax.org unspoken rules

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Lynxress, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Not sure bud

• JFL
Always larp two extra inches with height
And five with dick length.
-looksmax.org unspoken rules
Why not larp down and make others seem sub6ft manlets who are lying abt their height?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
5'7

• JFL
say you're like 180 cm to really fuck with ppl

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, TechnoBoss and socialcel
say you're like 180 cm to really fuck with ppl
I’ve done that b4 jfl, it’s too little and ppl immediately start saying “no way bro” bla bla bla. I think 187, maybe 185 is the least I can get away with

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I’m 192cm barefoot, but my question is that when I’m in social situations where everyone’s saying their height, would it be beneficial to say 187 instead, “exposing” others as frauders, while still being a respectable height, or should I say 195, which would make me stand out more? I think saying 186-7 would be far more beneficial, as it would make the others seem insecure wimps who are lying about their height.
198 for good measure , high ball them and then say 194-195 when they think you’re joking

• Hmm...
I’ve done that b4 jfl, it’s too little and ppl immediately start saying “no way bro” bla bla bla. I think 187, maybe 185 is the least I can get away with
185 would prolly work

• +1
200cm

• JFL
6”4

• +1
198 for good measure , high ball them and then say 194-195 when they think you’re joking
Don’t you think it would be more beneficial to tank other males smv by making foids think they’re liars? I could achieve this by saying 185

Don’t you think it would be more beneficial to tank other males smv by making foids think they’re liars? I could achieve this by saying 185
No there’s too much risk at play

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus and socialcel
say you're 183 bro, and then say that you've been measured by a doctor and shit, fuck with them

• JFL
No there’s too much risk at play
ngl it won't matter that much, he can just say "wow I'm actually tall" that'd even fuck the insecure dudes heads much more

• +1
what am I risking by understating my height?
just do it, u don't risk anything, if they try and say you're lying and shit, just say thanks for the compliment but I'm really 183

• +1
But I’m not even close to 2m :lul:
Women think 177 is 183 you think they are gonna fucking know that your actually 195/196 and not actually 2m? Jfl

• Hmm...
just do it, u don't risk anything, if they try and say you're lying and shit, just say thanks for the compliment but I'm really 183
I’ll try it then

Women think 177 is 183 you think they are gonna fucking know that your actually 195/196 and not actually 2m? Jfl
Would I really gain any sort of hailo from larping 2m though? That’s an absurd height

what am I risking by understating my height?
Because if you got caught out by someone taller or the same height as you , you would look like a terra faggot

• Hmm...
Because if you got caught out by someone taller or the same height as you , you would look like a terra faggot
Would not happen because anyone 2m would be claiming atleast 205 or 210

• +1
someone taller (I rarely meet ppl like this btw) would just say I might be that height lol, which is why he’s taller.

ngl it won't matter that much, he can just say "wow I'm actually tall" that'd even fuck the insecure dudes heads much more
No this is unbelievably gay. Literal foid tier cringe jfl.

• JFL
@moggathon how tall are you saar?

If you care about making other dudes suffer say 186, If you care about girls being impressed say 195.

• +1