How old do you think Bryan Johnson looks after facial fat grafts?

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master
Brian Posted about 3 months ago about "project babyface" where he is getting fat grafts to increase volume in his face:

Yesterday he posted his "hate tweets".

I actually think his face does have more volume in the latest video, and he does look/better younger. I just wanted opinions on what age you think he could pass for now (with more volume). Even if you don't do his anti-aging stack, fat grafts may help when you're older.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
My initial thought was "he's in his 40s". Looked him up, and yes, he's in his 40s.

Only people I know that look younger than their age are some Asian celebrities and Brad Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, ElBastardo and bradpittshairline
Over for Bryan Johnson because he’s already pretty aged

The younger you start the better. I wish I started anti aging right out of the womb

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and ElBastardo
Brian Posted about 3 months ago about "project babyface" where he is getting fat grafts to increase volume in his face:

Yesterday he posted his "hate tweets".

I actually think his face does have more volume in the latest video, and he does look/better younger. I just wanted opinions on what age you think he could pass for now (with more volume). Even if you don't do his anti-aging stack, fat grafts may help when you're older.

imo, he looks in his face, around mid 30's.

to add.
1. fat grafts are great looks anti-aging treatment for face. For when one "lost" buccal face fat due to agepil (fat-cels breaking down, due to agepill. can be mitigated actually a bit through food and skincare products feeding the fat-cells neutrients so they don't break down due to starvation of amino acids).

Dude cucks his looks SMV, ALOT. Due to being pale as fuck.
I dunno why and how he ends up so GIGA pale. Maybe a combo of avoiding sun, diet, etc..

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and iam good boy
He looks 60 yrs old

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and incelmogger
does this retard even take 5ari

He must have bad aging genetics because despite all the stuff he does like huffing komodo dragon jizz or whatever, he still looks old as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
He’s full black pill now
Was saying before he lacks the facial pads

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Won’t matter he will still look, no matter visibly his facial vector is going downward, unless he gets a new skull his soft features (skin etc ) will get saggy like everyone.

Unironically this forum would actually make him younger.

Mogged by average asian man’s aging genetics

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo
you cant defeat nature, thats what these people dont understand