How safe are ai

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
AI are worse for you than the drugs they're used to combat the sides of.

They will probably kill us all. I like AI though because I am fucked and there is a chance AI will give us utopia.

Imagine living in virtual matrix like worlds you design or even full on simulations of the past but you can "cheat" and modify yourself/the world.

AI will cure ageing too

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and Deleted member 28774
They will probably kill us all. I like AI though because I am fucked and there is a chance AI will give us utopia.

Imagine living in virtual matrix like worlds you design or even full on simulations of the past but you can "cheat" and modify yourself/the world.

AI will cure ageing too
I dont mean that AI jfl I mean the one u inject

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Roamer and blackpilled I lost
AI are worse for you than the drugs they're used to combat the sides of.
So i shouldnt include it in my stack with hgh and masteron?

it is not AIs that are bad. It is how low you crash your estrogens that can be "dangerous"

it is not AIs that are bad. It is how low you crash your estrogens that can be "dangerous"
So i shoudl just low dose AI then?

nigga are u not reading this thread. high iq ppl r saying that it is dangerous if i crash my estrogen and u are telling me to megadose retard

nigga are u not reading this thread. high iq ppl r saying that it is dangerous if i crash my estrogen and u are telling me to megadose retard
i want you to die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 28774
i want you to die

So i shoudl just low dose AI then?
Depends, everyone reacts differently.
If you are taking too much and your estrogens are too low, you will get some serious mood issues/depression symptoms. You will feel shit. So in that case you need to lower your dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774