How tf do you get abs

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

4'10 is it over?
Screenshot 20230122 160520 Gallery

Used to be fat fuck but trying to get lean for the first time and I swear lower belly fat/love handles/lower back fat never goes away (maybe I'm just low T smh). How far away do you guys think I am from nice defined abs?

Bonus: Anyone who's lean asf tell me what life is like on the other side, need motivation bad.

GETTING more LEAN DUMB BITCH

• +1
Reactions: j05, VenatorLuparius, KLESUM and 9 others
I'm lean af and sometimes I fap to my own serratus, obliques and abs because they're just so aesthetic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Ryldoo IS COPING, KLESUM and 4 others
How I'm tryna be
I'm constantly in a caloric deficit cause I have a low appetite so I'm always lean I can eat mcdonalds everyday and I'll still be shredded :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Economical
Easy , tell someone to punch your abs everyday , 20 reps for 5 sets minimun, abs defence mechanism will automatically develop your abs muscle to get bigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Allornothing, Clark69 and 1 other person
You aren't training abs enough and fell for the "abs are made in the kitchen" reddit advice.

You should be doing 4x10 weighted crunches everyday at the end of your workout. Abs recover quickly and can be trained daily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Economical, Detective, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
Idk I just eat whatever I want in big quantities ans never lose my abs. Its genetics

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and Deleted member 16515
Hmm, your torso look fatter than your arms. I’d wager you are high in bodyfat in general. You also need to train abs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
Easy , tell someone to punch your abs everyday , 20 reps for 5 sets minimun, abs defence mechanism will automatically develop your abs muscle to get bigger
what if i punch my own abs? can bonesmashing abs with a hammer work

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Your abs muscles underdeveloped. Do isolation on them until u satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
You aren't training abs enough and fell for the "abs are made in the kitchen" reddit advice.

You should be doing 4x10 weighted crunches everyday at the end of your workout. Abs recover quickly and can be trained daily.
This guy said it all : your abs muscles are under-developped.

If you don’t train them with resistance training they won’t grow

I’m still a fat fuck sitting at 17-18% bodyfat but I take my abs training seriously so they are quite visible in spite of my state

Attachments

• 19EB64ED-1FB6-4E93-9097-1DD297A90883.jpeg
    19EB64ED-1FB6-4E93-9097-1DD297A90883.jpeg
    887.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, orthognathicenjoyer and Tonymontana
hanging leg raises

Hanging-Knee-Raise-how-to-do-.jpg

Some guys have abs with minimal muscle mass, though, just by going Auschwitz mode.

OP needs to try losing more weight. But that won't work for everyone. If you have bad body fat distribution, it's possible to have an obvious layer of fat there even when you're on the low end of the healthy BF range. It's genetics, and all you can really do about it is ab etching lipo.

Ab etching is an option

Go ER and they will start to show.

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
You’ve got a decent amount of fat to cut, but like many users have pointed out, you need to be training abs hard consistently for progressive overload for them to pop.

Calorie deficit, and 12 sets of direct ab work to failure/week. Split that volume with cable crunches and hanging leg raises. Add an hour of low intensity steady state cardio/day if you want to lean out faster

water fast for 7 day bro

ab-slider-pike-exercise.jpg

sliding tucks, underated exercise

I’m still a fat fuck sitting at 17-18% bodyfat but I take my abs training seriously so they are quite visible in spite of my state
great physique , you should make a post about your training, diet, etc

Men underestimate how hard it is to get to 12% body fat all the time.

You are likely at 18-20%. Which is better than the average Joe, but you have at least another 3-6 months of cutting ahead to actually be lean.

If you don't have clear muscle separation all over your body, you are just too high body fat.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

You are likely at 18-20%. Which is better than the average Joe, but you have at least another 3-6 months of cutting ahead to actually be lean.

If you don't have clear muscle separation all over your body, you are just too high body fat.
Then how the chads maintain chiseled physiques while partying, drinking, not counting calories etc

Abs are overrated

I'm lean af and sometimes I fap to my own serratus, obliques and abs because they're just so aesthetic
I’m lean but have no an definition, do you need to train abs to fix that?

Then how the chads maintain chiseled physiques while partying, drinking, not counting calories etc
They do. "Chad eats pizza" is a stupid meme, because these people don't see what he does the other 6 days of the week (during which he trains hard, probably uses PED's he ordered from shady websites, and makes sure he isn't in a caloric surplus unless bulking.

Just because you see a guy with a sixpack or veiny biceps eating McDonald's with friends or having vodka shots at a frat party, doesn't mean that is his daily life 24/7.

Even bodybuilders and actors with top genetics rapidly decay if they don't have a good diet and training schedule.

Chris Hemsworth wasn't that impressive physique wise before he had a 6 month stint of hardcore training for the Thor movie, with weekly test injection and perfect diet. You would see him relaxing on the movie set with pizza, but that doesn't mean he is able to maintain that physique just laying around all day eating pizza.
Chris hemsworth

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and VenatorLuparius

timothee-chalamet-elio.gif

What would you say this body fat % is? Also, check your DMs when you get the time. We don't have to chat in DMs if you genuinely don't want too like I said. I'd totally understand. You are helping me big time. You are easily one of the best users on the Looksmaxxing section, if not the best that I can find or see currently.

They do. "Chad eats pizza" is a stupid meme, because these people don't see what he does the other 6 days of the week (during which he trains hard, probably uses PED's he ordered from shady websites, and makes sure he isn't in a caloric surplus unless bulking.

Just because you see a guy with a sixpack or veiny biceps eating McDonald's with friends or having vodka shots at a frat party, doesn't mean that is his daily life 24/7.

Even bodybuilders and actors with top genetics rapidly decay if they don't have a good diet and training schedule.

Chris Hemsworth wasn't that impressive physique wise before he had a 6 month stint of hardcore training for the Thor movie, with weekly test injection and perfect diet. You would see him relaxing on the movie set with pizza, but that doesn't mean he is able to maintain that physique just laying around all day eating pizza.
View attachment 2408029
This.

Chads and male models have very strict diets and habits but since they're not autistic and know that you should never tell how hard and disciplined you are to get your results, they downplay it and eat pizza and drink beer when in public or around friends.

How do you properly lean down bro!??