How the hell do you find parties?

MasterEscapist

MasterEscapist

Iron
I keep hearing stories of people going to these house parties all the time, and getting laid at said party. It's bewildering to me. Are they open to the public or do you have to have some sort of connections to be invited to one? Asking because spending almost every weekend alone at home has grown awfully old. How do YOU guys seek them out?

you need a social circle

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, FacialStructure404, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
over for us with no social circles

• +1
Reactions: stunna
Idk one time my entire friend group got invited to a party and went there except me I only felt bad about it a year later

It’s cope only the chads slay there

• +1
Reactions: mike21
Friends and social circle

just enter random houses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, mike21, geezcel and 7 others
By not stealing Asuka from @dimorphism

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 18522
I keep hearing stories of people going to these house parties all the time, and getting laid at said party. It's bewildering to me. Are they open to the public or do you have to have some sort of connections to be invited to one? Asking because spending almost every weekend alone at home has grown awfully old. How do YOU guys seek them out?
Well there's an instagram group I follow (a friend sent me the link) and they sometimes do house parties. They'll upload an announcement, send the location, and you have to pay like $20 (girls can get in free often JFL). Most of the people who go there go to this one specific uni so it must feel pretty exclusive. I've been trying to convince this friend of mine to go but he keeps bailing out

• Woah
Reactions: MasterEscapist
Well there's an instagram group I follow (a friend sent me the link) and they sometimes do house parties. They'll upload an announcement, send the location, and you have to pay like $20 (girls can get in free often JFL). Most of the people who go there go to this one specific uni so it must feel pretty exclusive. I've been trying to convince this friend of mine to go but he keeps bailing out
I’m jealous

Are they open to the public
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

@geezcel
@averagejoe

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
You don't find house parties, house parties find you

You're either invited or you're not
You either have friends or you don't

Without a social circle you will never attend a house party

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Heinrich Schmidt, Framemogger69 and 2 others
You don't find house parties, house parties find you

You're either invited or you're not
You either have friends or you don't

Without a social circle you will never attend a house party
The ones I mentioned are open. Of course I ended up knowing of them because of social circle but still

Now, 80% of the get togethers at my high school were private and for some of them you had to be popular to get in. So then there’s those were its only through invitation that you can get in

so easy, matter of fact, it is harder to not find/get invited to parties in college

over for non NTcels:feelsrope: