How to absolutely kill estrogen

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Seriously, estrogen has no health benefits in males. It causes high blood pressure, blood clots(trt doesn't cause them, it's the e2 conversion), etc. Here are the main signs your body has way too much of it.
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Stunted growth during puberty
  • The development of male breasts
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Night sweats or excessive sweating during the day
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Low bone density (osteoporosis)
  • Mood swings, anxiety, or depression.
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat.
I have almost every single symptom of high estrogen. I have tried losing weight, vitamin e, zinc, grape seed extract, cutting dairy and soy, eating cruciferous vegetables, and even nofap. NOTHING WORKS if you are a hypogonadal failure.

Imo if you are a male you need a very favorable ultra low e and super high t environment for your efforts to work, estrogen stunts every growth in the body, has no benefits to your physicial traits such aw bones, muscles, dick, kills all of your dimorphism, but also none on your mood or mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yesse Garas (PSL), laaltin, midlatinocel and 12 others

Seriously, estrogen has no health benefits in males. It causes high blood pressure, blood clots(trt doesn't cause them, it's the e2 conversion), etc. Here are the main signs your body has way too much of it.
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat.
I have almost every single symptom of high estrogen. I have tried losing weight, vitamin e, zinc, grape seed extract, cutting dairy and soy, eating cruciferous vegetables, and even nofap. NOTHING WORKS if you are a hypogonadal failure.

Imo if you are a male you need a very favorable ultra low e and super high t environment for your efforts to work, estrogen stunts every growth in the body, has no benefits to your physicial traits such aw bones, muscles, dick, kills all of your dimorphism, but also none on your mood or mental health.
apparently affects bones

• +1
Reactions: melon6329
Nigga now search side effects of extremely low estrogen. You need a balance not fuckin extremes. Low IQ retarded thread. 0

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, yirma19, laaltin and 20 others
Get on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy)

If only the medical system wasn't so cucked. Guys on r/testosterone have had to fight skin and teeth with their doctors for it. A girl claiming she is a guy gets it no questions asked.

It's :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Beastchodecode, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
You tried aromatase inhibitor ?

If only the medical system wasn't so cucked. Guys on r/testosterone have had to fight skin and teeth with their doctors for it. A girl claiming she is a guy gets it no questions asked.

It's :ogre:
Claim you're something similar of that nature, some kind of LGBT thing and that it is absolutely vital that you get T

Threaten with suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Tallooksmaxxer, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
Me :
  • Erectile dysfunction :no:
  • Infertility:no:
  • Stunted growth during puberty:yes:
  • The development of male breasts:yes:
  • Persistent fatigue:yes:
  • Insomnia:yes:
  • Night sweats or excessive sweating:yes: during the day
  • Water retention:yes:
  • Loss of sex drive:no:
  • Low bone density (osteoporosis):yes:
  • Mood swings, anxiety, or depression.:yes:
  • Body hair loss.:yes:
  • Loss of muscle mass.:yes:
  • Increased body fat.:yes:

Nigga now search side effects of extremely low estrogen. You need a balance not fuckin extremes. Low IQ retarded thread. 0
Adult males only need 10 to 15 pgs of estrogen. Anything above that is too much and needs to be lowered asap. If your in puberty high estrogen = kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Shit thread, you still need estrogen as a male. You don't want to minimize your estrogen, and you don't want to maximise it. Estrogen is still important to remain healthy. What you need is more testosterone and functioning ballsack.

You also need estrogen so you don't start norwooding. Have you ever seen a bald woman before?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987 and BrownBoy
How do you even know you're hypogonadal? If you got tested and were on the extreme low they'd recommend hormone replacement.

balanced estrogen has benefits for your mental being guys who are low E also feel like shit , balance is the key. Please check your bloodwork first before doing AIs

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, R@m@, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Shit thread, you still need estrogen as a male. You don't want to minimize your estrogen, and you don't want to maximise it. Estrogen is still important to remain healthy. What you need is more testosterone and functioning ballsack.

You also need estrogen so you don't start norwooding. Have you ever seen a bald woman before?
Exactly, this is a shit low iq thread

How do you even know you're hypogonadal? If you got tested and were on the extreme low they'd recommend hormone replacement.

balanced estrogen has benefits for your mental being guys who are low E also feel like shit , balance is the key. Please check your bloodwork first before doing AIs

You can't tell your hormones without bloodwork, but symptoms of hypogonadism are a strong indicator your hormones are whack.

I have a small penis (almost 7 inches on a extremely lucky bone press measurement). And no 5 inches is not the average penis size. Studies do not take in account hypogonadism and xxy, old guys with ed/penile atrophy, guys with low prenatal t, or asians/Indians that have smaller dicks on average.

My testicles are tiny. 2*2*3, every 10 year old boy has larger testicles than that.

My fat proportions are awfully feminized and i have a hard time losing weight regardless of how hard I work(a good sign your t levels are garbage).

My wrists are tiny. They're just somewhat under 7 inches and look pathetic. Keep in mind according to some studies a wrist size of 6.79 is almost the "average".

My stamina is also garbage too.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, oldcelloser, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
You can't tell your hormones without bloodwork, but symptoms of hypogonadism are a strong indicator your hormones are whack.

I have a small penis (almost 7 inches on a extremely lucky bone press measurement). And no 5 inches is not the average penis size. Studies do not take in account hypogonadism and xxy, old guys with ed/penile atrophy, guys with low prenatal t, or asians/Indians that have smaller dicks on average.

My testicles are tiny. 2*2*3, every 10 year old boy has larger testicles than that.

My fat proportions are awfully feminized and i have a hard time losing weight regardless of how hard I work(a good sign your t levels are garbage).

My wrists are tiny. They're just somewhat under 7 inches and look pathetic. Keep in mind according to some studies a wrist size of 6.79 is almost the "average".

Interesting. I have small-ish testicles too with small wrists. However my Total T was around the 700 mark at 23 years old. Not good but not bad. You should seriously get checked just for the hell of it.

Interesting. I have small-ish testicles too with small wrists. However my Total T was around the 700 mark at 23 years old. Not good but not bad. You should seriously get checked just for the hell of it.
I am in 3 months and am prepping hella hard for it.

• Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat.

Why eunuchs are tall tho ?

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat.

you clearly have never had crashed estrogen. I am on Arimidex and Aromasin and it has definitely effected my dick. erection quality is worse, sexual aggression is lessened but only jacking off once or twice a day is better then masturbating 6-8x a day. crashed estrogen makes you want to kill yourself. I am on test and feel ok and fairly balanced but it has definitely fucked with me mentally. It DOES AFFECT MENTAL HEALTH AND MOOD.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and JosephGarrot123
Hypogonadism is usually due to hypothyroidism. With adaquate calories, taking pregnenolone and T3 can fix hypogonadism.

And progesterone will help remove out excess estrogen, and so do raw carrots, cooked white button mushrooms, and calcium d-glucarate.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

check for klinefelters

High estrogen doesn’t result in low sex drive.. quite the opposite actually. Low sex drive is the result of low hormone levels in general, whether it be estrogen or testosterone.. and low testosterone doesn’t mean high estrogen necessarily. They could both be low or they could both be high at the same time.

Last edited:
This thread is pretty dumb, and i am the only person that makes sense

Ok so you think you have high estrogen, so you searched "high estrogen side effects"
You found out , you have all the side effects..

Do a bloodtest dumbass nigger, this "side effects" can be caused by every dissease or problem in you body

Do a bloodtest and see if you estrogen is really high

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
This thread is pretty dumb, and i am the only person that makes sense

Ok so you think you have high estrogen, so you searched "high estrogen side effects"
You found out , you have all the side effects..

Do a bloodtest dumbass nigger, this "side effects" can be caused by every dissease or problem in you body

Do a bloodtest and see if you estrogen is really high
I am the only one making sense, this is pure niggernes

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
High estrogen doesn’t result in low sex drive.. quite the opposite actually. Low sex drive is the result of low hormone levels in general, whether it be estrogen or testosterone.. and low testosterone doesn’t mean high estrogen necessarily. They could both be low or they could both be high at the same time.
High T always mean high E

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dimitri159
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat.
Get blood test of your e2 and you know if you really have high e
Get your e-levels down to the 20-30 pg/ml (normal)
If your goal is vertical growth try to get 13 pg/ml not much lower but under 20 pg/ml

Use a natural AI, if it doesn't work enough, get AROMASIN.

Keep in mind that low e also has a lot of downsides, in fact very similar

Get blood test of your e2 and you know if you really have high e
Get your e-levels down to the 20-30 pg/ml (normal)
If your goal is vertical growth try to get 13 pg/ml not much lower but under 20 pg/ml

Use a natural AI, if it doesn't work enough, get AROMASIN.

Keep in mind that low e also has a lot of downsides, in fact very similar
what natural ai

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat.

Aromatase inhibitors plus 5ar stimulantors will nuke your E levels

Laughed at this for 7 minutes, fholy fuck 🤣

Chrysin, resveratrol, list goes on
They are way too weak to put you under the 20 pg/mL mark, the negative feedback loop is way too strong + they have a very short half-life.

you will never acheive too low estrogen, thats like skipping the gym cuz “ur gona get too big”

They are way too weak to put you under the 20 pg/mL mark, the negative feedback loop is way too strong + they have a very short half-life.
Yes, that's true
I explained it badly, I meant natural ai if he wants to just lower his e levels, it should be clear that natural Ais are not enough to significantly reduce estrogen levels

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
"Eztrogen bad foh yu brah! Mo' Test = Big strong muzle and jawline brah!"

Aim for a proper hormone balance with :

-Diet with proper macro and micronutrients
-Exercise
-Eliminate EDC's (https://www.endocrine.org/topics/edc/what-edcs-are/common-edcs) Good place to start
-Maintain healthy body fat percentage and try to aim for higher lean muscle mass
-Sleep, circadian rythm optimization
-Optimize cortisol/stress with nootrpics possibly
-Supplementation with certain micronutrients, preferably get them from an optimized diet

Good luck losing your hair, muh testostetone good estrogen bad vrooooo