How to be a alpha male official guide. betas GTIH

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
1) Firm Handshake ;
if you can't give a firm handshake, or don't know how two, you will always be a beta bitch, because a firm handshake is a universal sign of strength and assuredness.

the first thing i do when i meet somebody new is to extend my hand for him to shake it. if he does not give me a firm handshake, i automatically know he's a beta and refuse to associate myself with him on the spot.

2) Eye Contact;

eyes are the window to the soul. your eyes can be used to influence to show power and dominance. If you have weak eye contact that means your a beta, and you will be disrespected and taken advantage by alphas like me

3) Just Be Confident Bro

don't show signs of social anxiety, act needy, uncertain or ever show sign of weakness. alpha males are always sure of themselves and never show weakness

4) Dont be a cuck ;

never let people call you a henchmen, or bow down to other men unless your both giving each other compliments and validation

"The only thing that lean is your bitch when i bend her over"

that's it. that's how you become a alpha like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Sondern and 9 others
Wtf is this redpill shit? Wrong forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, The Antichrist, wayme and 6 others
Based

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, LooksThinker and FBl
w a t e r

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, wayme, LooksThinker and 1 other person
if ure not attractive/normal looking u cant be alpha

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, schizo echochamber, temporomandibular32 and 3 others
Be tall and big boned.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
jfl at this bs meanwhile chad has shit like "suffocate me with your thighs mommy" in his bio and he still slays

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, temporomandibular32, mogstars and 6 others
FBI the ltn, blackpilled, incel alpha.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, rteme, LooksThinker and 3 others
be good looking, tall and have frame. Jfl at you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, temporomandibular32, mogstars and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chosen-one and FBl
So when I fix my face I will be alpha? :love:
IMG 6232

you're coping, you already know height and frame is everything. I'm acutally pretty gl facially as well, I'm only on this forum because I got fat. Once I lose all the weight and go back to being chad I will delete my account probably

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
you're coping, you already know height and frame is everything. I'm acutally pretty gl facially as well, I'm only on this forum because I got fat. Once I lose all the weight and go back to being chad I will delete my account probably
Thierry Henry Football GIF by Beats by Dre

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and chosen-one
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and PseudoMaxxer
Whenever I go for a firm handshake they be just slapping da hand brah...I make it so bad..

I'm telling you the truth because I view you as a friend. I do have autism though
then get lean again, im here for the same reason. I’m good looking facially as i always said, im trying to ascend even more skin wise and get lean.

I was 12% in june and ended up at 20%bf in september. rn i’m 15% and i gotta reach 10/12% and i won’t have problems.

I’m here cuz i like it tbh. It’s the first time in my life that i found a community where people are like me (autists) and i can finally be myself.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
0) Be tall enough, be physically strong enough, have physical pressence

1) Firm Handshake ;
if you can't give a firm handshake, or don't know how two, you will always be a beta bitch, because a firm handshake is a universal sign of strength and assuredness.

the first thing i do when i meet somebody new is to extend my hand for him to shake it. if he does not give me a firm handshake, i automatically know he's a beta and refuse to associate myself with him on the spot.

2) Eye Contact;

eyes are the window to the soul. your eyes can be used to influence to show power and dominance. If you have weak eye contact that means your a beta, and you will be disrespected and taken advantage by alphas like me

3) Just Be Confident Bro

don't show signs of social anxiety, act needy, uncertain or ever show sign of weakness. alpha males are always sure of themselves and never show weakness

4) Dont be a cuck ;

never let people call you a henchmen, or bow down to other men unless your both giving each other compliments and validation

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
this sounds like the most "
1) Firm Handshake ;

2) Eye Contact;

3) Just Be Confident Bro

4) Dont be a cuck ;

You really live up to your name "Fbi"

this thread seems like it was written by someone who doesn't even know the latest ideas and instead uses red-pill advice that was probably valid in like 2012-2015.

be better FBI.

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue
this sounds like the most "

You really live up to your name "Fbi"

this thread seems like it was written by someone who doesn't even know the latest ideas and instead uses red-pill advice that was probably valid in like 2012-2015.

be better FBI.
nigger are u fucking dumb? the entire post was sarcastic u fucking abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Skull Issue and LookmaxBlau
If you're one of those guys who crushes peoples hands when they meet them then you look gay everyone knows you've just read some "how to be a dominiant alpha" shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and FBl
If you're one of those guys who crushes peoples hands when they meet them then you look gay everyone knows you've just read some "how to be a dominiant alpha" shit
owie my handie!!!

>moneymaking and success
IMG 6036

1) Firm Handshake ;

2) Eye Contact;

3) Just Be Confident Bro

4) Dont be a cuck ;

@mods move this to offtopic immediately pls

1) Firm Handshake ;

2) Eye Contact;

3) Just Be Confident Bro

4) Dont be a cuck ;

Eye contact maybe? The rest is cope. Body language specifically taking up as much space as possible is legit. But ur not gonna become some worshiped prince doing so

2) Eye Contact;

A friend of a friend has ADHD and literally can't talk to someone unless he's making constant unending eye contact, it's annoying as shit.

I've been doing all this shit my whole life. It's second nature to me. It was just a formality and didn't make me an "alpha" at all.

only works if youre tall enough and not a framecel

used this, now look at me:

works if youre attractive enough