How to be popular in school and slay JBs EASILY

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
Just go back in time and get your parents to keep you back 2 years due to some fake "suicidal tendencies" or some shit, that way you stay behind 2 years before starting highschool and mog all the other kids taller more dysmorphic deeper voice you'll easily mog 99% of the boys there and can slay all the JBs and larp your age as the same as them that way there is no bad stigma around your social life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, It'snotover, Deleted member 24789 and 10 others
That’s actually smart kids who slayed the most were the ones who were 1 or 2 years older than us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and LowTrust
real nigga shit
Andrew tate top g

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 29155 and LowTrust
That’s actually smart kids who slayed the most were the ones who were 1 or 2 years older than us
I mean, if you still in school, then you can technically still do it, but it'll probably be harder to lie about being their age, but you can still make sure you apply it to your kids either way

What if the guy is a late bloomer? He'd have to wait more than 2 years to grow and attract girls. But the plan is good if you're courageous enough to execute it, not gonna lie.

• +1
study for the abitur son

stop mental gymnastics like this

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
What if the guy is a late bloomer? He'd have to wait more than 2 years to grow and attract girls. But the plan is good if you're courageous enough to execute it, not gonna lie.
if he's a late bloomer then it's better than not doing it, not to mention, just starting high school means that every boy around you is pre pubescent so you'll still mog them in terms of height voice and dimorphism probably

I'm purposefully flunking my classes to get held back a year just so I can mog the new students next year :bigbrain:

• Love it
  • JFL
I'm purposefully flunking my classes to get held back a year just so I can mog the new students next year :bigbrain:
im gonna make sure my sons don't start middle school until 12 that way they'll mog all the kids and be able to JB max by their first or second year

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I just realized, doing this will be difficult for 2 years at one time, and you or your kid may become an aspie from not talking to enough strangers, so it's probably best to be held back 1 year before starting middle school, then 1 year before high school, AND make sure you time the kids birth so that he is born as the oldest month possible in that year anyway, that way he will always be ahead of the curve and it will eventually total to 2 years anyway, not to mention he will probably IQmog most other kids even if genetically they aren't the smartest

• +1
so this way, he will be 11-12 when everyone else is 10, then in high school people are 15 and he will be 17 almost 18, and throughout have a solid advantage over everyone while larping his age as theirs

• +1