How to be social if your ugly?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
This is more a rant bc i dont think you can have friends being ugly. Often when I try talking to people they don't look me in the eyes and look away or ignore what im saying. When I look particularly good, wearing well really good outfit or perfect beard and hair, or eat foods with antioxidants and look particular better people like talking to me and conversations flow easily. Its night and day. If I sip half a beer or take some antioxidants my eyes look less droopy and people like talking to me.

alot of the times when i talk in a group or tell a story people jsut stare at me.

Can you actually be social if people treat me bad and dont want to looka t me?

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Maybe your just a shit story teller

just cover your face or smth

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse and chosen-one
This is more a rant bc i dont think you can have friends being ugly. Often when I try talking to people they don't look me in the eyes and look away or ignore what im saying. When I look particularly good, wearing well really good outfit or perfect beard and hair, or eat foods with antioxidants and look particular better people like talking to me and conversations flow easily. Its night and day. If I sip half a beer or take some antioxidants my eyes look less droopy and people like talking to me.

alot of the times when i talk in a group or tell a story people jsut stare at me.

Can you actually be social if people treat me bad and dont want to looka t me?
You can, it’s a lot harder.

just cover your face or smth
when i cover most of face with a hoodie or beanie people are a lot nicer and women approach me more. Crazy that I have to do this.
Weird people are not weird bc of choice. Every attempt they make at socializing get shot down bc they are ugly. Im fking done with people

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
You have to either make friends with fellow subhumans/autists or keep grinding NTmaxx and hoping you find a cool friend group. Or just ldar boyo.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and chosen-one
You basically have to signal "I know I'm a total loser and you're better than me" the whole time with self-deprecation, humor, compliments, and making sure everything you say is like 50% more interesting than a normie would be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, AlphaLooksmaxxer666, Kirby7000 and 2 others
I guess the answer is to fit in a group. But what group if you are ugly, is the question.

yeah, you know it’s completely and utterly over when people immediately start avoiding you after meeting you and refuse to look at you.