How to become a killer in a nightclub with loud music, alcohol and lots of whores.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
Ok, I'll regress to 2000's PÚA advice, losé, let me explain, I know looks matter 80%, your facial features are everything in today's decadent world where matriarchy and Instagram and tik tok standards prevail.

But if you are a mtn+ even a htn you need to equally have game or you will look like an idiot who invests thousands of dollars in creams and surgeries but fails to concert with women because he has shit game.

(The following tips only work if you are normie upwards, incels, and sub5s are excluded from these tips because of their ugliness, you must improve your PSL before following these steps.)

You arrive at the club, with your group of friends, preferably a large one, you will look like a fucking autistic if you arrive with only 2 other friends.

You immediately go to the bar, take 1 glass of your favorite drink and go to the dance floor. There you must act as if you were the most popular of the group. You must stand in the middle of your friends and dance animatedly without giving cringe (the line is quite thin) you must sing the songs and know how to dance.

Then, you will get the attention of the FOIDS and they will magically approach you, because "you are a cool guy" or they will implicitly approach you to dance with them. Well, then, you must dance with one of them and show them your dancing skills. And demonstrate dominance (you are the one in control of the situation at all times).

Then you must take her away from the hustle and bustle and take her out for a drink (alcohol is the oldest aphrodisiac substance for lubricating pussies).

There you will get to chat with her. You'll make some bad jokes that don't go over the line like "your jacket is full of cat hairs" and start pulling them out, giving her the impression of a father figure and conditioning her as a lesser girl, the idea here is never to flatter her, but to make her feel inferior to you in a very subliminal way. and if you are socially skilled enough you will give her a good impression and she will start asking you questions about your life. There you will maintain an aura of suspense and mystery and answer very faintly to personal questions.

For example she will ask you what do you do, what do you do for a living, and you will answer; I am an isis agent and I install bombs in government buildings."

Most of the time she will not continue to insist and will laugh a lot. If she keeps insisting on knowing more about your personal life, then you tell her what you do but be very reserved and try not to let her understand what you do.

Then you tell her, let's go outside for a cigarette? Once you have left the premises, your next step is to take her to your apartment. She will most likely refuse because she doesn't want to look like a slut in front of you and her friends, but she will most likely want to fuck you at this stage.

So you never imply that you want to have sex with her, just let her know that you want to spend time with her and that you value her company.

Finally you tell her to go for a walk (ideally you should live near the nightclub, so you save yourself the pussy dryer for mentioning that you live far away and they have to take a cab).

Once in front of your apartment, you invite her to drink a Chilean wine aged in 20 years of fine selection.

Here she may activate her slut detection and not want to come in and start telling you she wants to leave. You should try to make her understand that you don't want anything sexual, you can even tell her "I want to take you to my apartment, but I don't want to do anything beyond drinking wine with you.

(It is important to tell you that you will never force her to do something she doesn't want to do, everything here will be done with the power of your lips, no physical force, that will make you a fucking rapist and you risk jail).

Once inside, you will open your bottle of wine, and sit her on the couch. There you will tell her "I'll sit here but I don't want you to approach with other intentions" always play the reverse psychological game, women love a challenge.

There you will approach and play with her hair, if she is horny, then you will caress her neck with your hand and then kiss her, while you hold her neck and kiss her upper breast.

The idea here is to lubricate her and make her wet with you, which is absolutely necessary.

Here you must start playing with her thighs and kiss her breasts passionately. Then you will lay her down and get on top while you masturbate her. If you've made it this far, then she's hot as fuck. After that, she'll probably suck your dick. Finally, you pull down her panties, and that's it! job finished champion!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xtra, seethe, RoyaleWithCheese and 9 others
i go to clubs alone, dont sing the songs, and dance an irish jig, and 75 percent of the time girls approach or come to me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mid, WishIwasChico, Xtra and 21 others
Tought you meant actual murder :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: unknownducks, Dwarfmaxxer23, aleksander and 9 others
You arrive at the club, with your group of friends, preferably a large one, you will look like a fucking autistic if you arrive with only 2 other friends.
horrendous take

• +1
Reactions: mid, anon_will_overcome, meetthemaker and 3 others
i go to clubs alone, dont sing the songs, and dance an irish jig, and 75 percent of the time girls approach or come to me.
What are thou stats

• +1
Reactions: mid
Ok, I'll regress to 2000's PÚA advice, losé, let me explain, I know looks matter 80%, your facial features are everything in today's decadent world where matriarchy and Instagram and tik tok standards prevail.

But if you are a mtn+ even a htn you need to equally have game or you will look like an idiot who invests thousands of dollars in creams and surgeries but fails to concert with women because he has shit game.

(The following tips only work if you are normie upwards, incels, and sub5s are excluded from these tips because of their ugliness, you must improve your PSL before following these steps.)

You immediately go to the bar, take 1 glass of your favorite drink and go to the dance floor. There you must act as if you were the most popular of the group. You must stand in the middle of your friends and dance animatedly without giving cringe (the line is quite thin) you must sing the songs and know how to dance.

Then, you will get the attention of the FOIDS and they will magically approach you, because "you are a cool guy" or they will implicitly approach you to dance with them. Well, then, you must dance with one of them and show them your dancing skills. And demonstrate dominance (you are the one in control of the situation at all times).

Then you must take her away from the hustle and bustle and take her out for a drink (alcohol is the oldest aphrodisiac substance for lubricating pussies).

There you will get to chat with her. You'll make some bad jokes that don't go over the line like "your jacket is full of cat hairs" and start pulling them out, giving her the impression of a father figure and conditioning her as a lesser girl, the idea here is never to flatter her, but to make her feel inferior to you in a very subliminal way. and if you are socially skilled enough you will give her a good impression and she will start asking you questions about your life. There you will maintain an aura of suspense and mystery and answer very faintly to personal questions.

For example she will ask you what do you do, what do you do for a living, and you will answer; I am an isis agent and I install bombs in government buildings."

Most of the time she will not continue to insist and will laugh a lot. If she keeps insisting on knowing more about your personal life, then you tell her what you do but be very reserved and try not to let her understand what you do.

Then you tell her, let's go outside for a cigarette? Once you have left the premises, your next step is to take her to your apartment. She will most likely refuse because she doesn't want to look like a slut in front of you and her friends, but she will most likely want to fuck you at this stage.

So you never imply that you want to have sex with her, just let her know that you want to spend time with her and that you value her company.

Finally you tell her to go for a walk (ideally you should live near the nightclub, so you save yourself the pussy dryer for mentioning that you live far away and they have to take a cab).

Once in front of your apartment, you invite her to drink a Chilean wine aged in 20 years of fine selection.

Here she may activate her slut detection and not want to come in and start telling you she wants to leave. You should try to make her understand that you don't want anything sexual, you can even tell her "I want to take you to my apartment, but I don't want to do anything beyond drinking wine with you.

(It is important to tell you that you will never force her to do something she doesn't want to do, everything here will be done with the power of your lips, no physical force, that will make you a fucking rapist and you risk jail).

Once inside, you will open your bottle of wine, and sit her on the couch. There you will tell her "I'll sit here but I don't want you to approach with other intentions" always play the reverse psychological game, women love a challenge.

There you will approach and play with her hair, if she is horny, then you will caress her neck with your hand and then kiss her, while you hold her neck and kiss her upper breast.

The idea here is to lubricate her and make her wet with you, which is absolutely necessary.

Here you must start playing with her thighs and kiss her breasts passionately. Then you will lay her down and get on top while you masturbate her. If you've made it this far, then she's hot as fuck. After that, she'll probably suck your dick. Finally, you pull down her panties, and that's it! job finished champion!
Ngl high iq post

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and GuyFromSingapore
What are thou stats
6'2, fully bonesmashed face(2 full yrs of bonesmashing, only about once every two weeks), 27yo, 80s band mullet, anti aged with vit c, copper peptides, tret, natural oils, natural muscle from working out, thick neck, goatee, deep voice, about 165lbs

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, GuyFromSingapore and Abhorrence
6'2, fully bonesmashed face(2 full yrs of bonesmashing, only about once every two weeks), 27yo, 80s band mullet, anti aged with vit c, copper peptides, tret, natural oils, natural muscle from working out, thick neck, goatee, deep voice, about 165lbs
what would u say ur face rating is

send face nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, aleksander and Milosz
what would u say ur face rating is
been compared to this guy

c0fb9b13187878abc322935afdd7ef03e9c4947c_hq.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Deleted member 41284, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
How well did this work for you?

so u look like subhuman
there are barely any adonis perfect men in this world

i have a large jaw and decent head width, but i do have a negative eye tilt

stuff just isnt how this forum tries to make you think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mid, blackmf, Deleted member 41284 and 4 others
there are barely any adonis perfect men in this world

i have a large jaw and decent head width, but i do have a negative eye tilt

stuff just isnt how this forum tries to make you think
im not psl autist i believe harmony above all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and Running!
Bro all you really need is for her to either approach or you ruthlessly go low inhib and pursue her yourself. That shows more dominance and signals high t

jfl at the rest . Nigga makin tutorials n shii

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mid, veryoldcel, It'snotover and 1 other person
How well did this work for you?
I have done it with 3 different flags. One ebony, one Anglo-Saxon and one Latin, and it worked perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 52566
it’s looks and confidence, anything else is cope jfl, and most of the people on this forum have neither one of these. we’re all nerfed somehow.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777

This nigger lives in Redpill world wakeup cuck CHAD does all it for free while you rott here with different cuck theories which wont work but will make sure that you end up in prison

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer23
Post face

This nigger lives in Redpill world wakeup cuck CHAD does all it for free while you rott here with different cuck theories which wont work but will make sure that you end up in prison
Who is this Chad who never has to work for anything? Where did you see him irl and what was it like?

• +1
Who is this Chad who never has to work for anything? Where did you see him irl and what was it like?
tons of i have seen if you ever was in college or uni you would know how common for CHAD is to live on his gf expense probably you are some poor nigger who rotting here

• +1
tons of i have seen if you ever was in college or uni you would know how common for CHAD is to live on his gf expense probably you are some poor nigger who rotting here
You saw broke Chads in college being financially supported by their gfs? In which country? Also jfl at you calling me poor as an insult when you idolize broke guys who are financially dependent on their gfs

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and potentialzaddy

bookmarked, will try later

How to become a killer in a nightclub​

Almost had me, then opened thread to see fucking War and Peace length nonsense.

No thanks, fuck you, try again later.

• JFL
Reactions: mid, WishIwasChico, Sushifart and 1 other person
"I don't really like clubs anyways, my friends convinced me too. I would rather spend the evening talking to you, do you like Chilean wine? Trust me you will love it"

XDDD

"I don't really like clubs anyways, my friends convinced me too. I would rather spend the evening talking to you, do you like Chilean wine? Trust me you will love it"

XDDD
How’s your life been post bimax bro? I’m assuming dating is a lot easier.

How’s your life been post bimax bro? I’m assuming dating is a lot easier.
it is yeah. girls looking at me on the street etc. just today 8/10 girl i stare at her - she looks back but doesnt look away and smiles. kind of insane. in the past i d just look away quickly but life is just waaaaaay different if u are decent looking lmao.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and ascenscionisnear
it is yeah. girls looking at me on the street etc. just today 8/10 girl i stare at her - she looks back but doesnt look away and smiles. kind of insane. in the past i d just look away quickly but life is just waaaaaay different if u are decent looking lmao.
Lifefuel! Thanks for the response.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
this shit is reading like a sci-fi novel to me

im autistic, if i drink enough i can pass for neurotypical it's like when popeye takes his spinach to become a chad i down 3 doubles to become a chad, always have a good time at clubs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284

horrible advice bro! go outside

If you need a guide for this, don't leave your house.

Instructions not clear hehehehahah

Nigga some of us are MENA with actual ISIS pheno's we can't say that shit cuz its too real, like its more concerning/cringe than funny when we do it :lul: :lul: :lul:

nightclubs are where anyone can get approached by drunk skanks

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
6’2 and 165lbs

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

been compared to this guy

c0fb9b13187878abc322935afdd7ef03e9c4947c_hq.jpg
Hahahahahaha ain’t no way any attractive foid are approaching you bro they running from you nigga

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Hahahahahaha ain’t no way any attractive foid are approaching you bro they running from you nigga
absolutely not man. Michale graves with a good haircut is dark triad territory that foids love.

A badass like that riding a motorcycle just screams werewolf badass.

keep dreaming man, and don't call me nigga

dnr: be tall and low inhib

nightclubs are where anyone can get approached by drunk skanks
ive even seen 40 year old balding black dudes approached at clubs before