exposure therapy, takes time but it's the only healthy way and meditation

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, RedCarpet, hattrick and 4 others
Suck dick in public to low inhib maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Banderacell and midlatinocel
exposure therapy, takes time but it's the only healthy way and meditation
yeah this is it. it will be very embarrassing for you at first if your really socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 27857
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 24789
put urself in situations that u never been before aka getting out of ur comfort zone
give examples on what to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Ok what's the tip of that? talk to strangers about anything and everything?
I’d say try go out to clubs and bars with friends more. Talk to a lot of people, it’s a lot easier when they are drunk. People are way more talkative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 27857
give examples on what to do
Ok what's the tip of that? talk to strangers about anything and everything?
spark conversations randomly with strangers and see how it goes, trying to get a cashier's girl number with a full line behind ur back, etc u get it, things that will expand ur comfort zone completely making u low inhib in every situation + having a carpe diem mentality

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
never been nt cant help

spark conversations randomly with strangers and see how it goes, trying to get a cashier's girl number with a full line behind ur back, etc u get it, things that will expand ur comfort zone completely making u low inhib in every situation + having a carpe diem mentality
that looks hard grandma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
that looks hard grandma
cus it is at first, i only saw myself low inhib when i drank alcohol for the first time, i was out of this world, too bad i blacked out i had an oportunity to get my big ass dick sucked by a htb with a long tongue :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Ur going to need drugs like alcohol or ssris to help u out if you are already non nt. Drink alcohol to the point where ur inhibitions are gone, talk to people at the club/bar. Ur going to get used to it and when you are sober and you interact and have inhibitions you are going to stop and say to yourself wait this shit is easy as fuck, and you will automatically be nt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender and Gaygymmaxx
Ur going to need drugs like alcohol or ssris to help u out if you are already non nt. Drink alcohol to the point where ur inhibitions are gone, talk to people at the club/bar. Ur going to get used to it and when you are sober and you interact and have inhibitions you are going to stop and say to yourself wait this shit is easy as fuck, and you will automatically be nt.
Wouldn't ssris only help if you actually had depression tho?

How's it different than just talking to people normally without caring, what if I'm on something like Kratom and the low inhib version of me fucks up with somebody?

You can´t become NT as a true non-NT, you will only end up as a jestermaxxer. You can´t change your genetic biological failures.

How's it different than just talking to people normally without caring, what if I'm on something like Kratom and the low inhib version of me fucks up with somebody?
manuerisms and inflections play a really big role in being nt. If you are low inhib but have expressions like sheldon cooper, then you will be seen as a weirdo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Gaygymmaxx and lightskinbengali