How to completely ascend your life

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Be HTN and find 3 LTN friends. Looksmax together until ur Chad and they all HTNs. Then run club game and your group will comfortably mog all other groups of men. Then when large female groups gravitate towards ur group, you’ll stand out since ur Chad (bc originally u made the group with LTNs) so you’ll get all the attention and potentially get 3-4somes with all foids out of it. Ur welcome.

Imma go find some LTNs brb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, IMOGYOU, FBl and 1 other person
Be HTN and find 3 LTN friends. Looksmax together until ur Chad and they all HTNs. Then run club game and your group will comfortably mog all other groups of men. Then when large female groups gravitate towards ur group, you’ll stand out since ur Chad (bc originally u made the group with LTNs) so you’ll get all the attention and potentially get 3-4somes with all foids out of it. Ur welcome.

Discord-Speech-Bubble-meme-4.jpg

- A sub5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, FacialStructure404, BeanletMogger and 2 others
tales from reformed wet dreams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, Reformed and PROMETHEUS
tales from reformed wet dreams
He’s definitely deluded

He posted a shirtless pic of himself recently looking like a twink, despite his roid cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed, iblamejews and PsychoDsk
nice fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
If I was a htn I wouldnt care about looksmaxxing to chad Level. Just enjoying life with Partys every Weekend…

Life ends after college or uni there is no ascension if you miss out

Wait I didn’t call myself Chad u guys took it wrong

GAY