How To Create Your Own Culture

lunin7

lunin7

:; :; :; :; ;: ;: ;: ;: :: :: :: :: ;; ;; ;; ;; .,
Yes, this is a serious guide on how to create your own culture, or more like tips that could influence your own culture.

The definition of culture /ˈkəlCHər/

the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.
NOTE: Cultures are commonly formed by influences from different cultures and traditions. No culture is technically original in terms of representation or stereotypes.

Step 1: Have your own art representation.

Art has been used throughout history as not only a means for entertainment, but also to tell meaningful stories, draw emotion from the host, and most importantly, become recognizable to a certain culture.

Examples of culture - art impact:
35A5979B 0848 43BD 809C 2B0C47F211BF

Originated from Japan

F44B8F1F CAB2 4438 9DBA F2EDF9851BFB

Originated from Rome (Roman Empire)

AA69ACA5 0852 41C4 A9DD 9EB23B28E8E7

Originated from the Middle East

These are only a few of the hundreds if not thousands of cultures that exist throughout the metaphysical world. You can either take subtle influence from a culture, or completely make your own style of art.

Step 2: Bring your own ideas into the picture

Since it’s your culture, you should have the notion to incorporate your own ideas into it. Whether it be you seeing the world differently, or you wanting to bring something to light that is under appreciated by many, you can have the ability to incorporate that into your culture.
For example, the idea of capitalism originated throughout Western Europe during the eighteenth century. Or the idea of slavery originating from the Middle East as far back as 3500BC. Whatever ideas you have either on humanity or an individual can be incorporated into your own culture.

99CD3991 4B19 45DA 903B C5A922C7D4EE

Example of Slavery from the Middle East

FCD4EF42 2A2A 4EF2 AE4A 6F08696EA542

Example of Capitalism from Europe

Step 3: Clothing / Attire (Recommended but Optional)

Like art, clothing is seen as more than one thing, and this includes ego, personality, and even emotional display. Clothing can represent a person whether they are feeling depressive, positive, anger, or guilt. It can also represent a person’s background and what beliefs they identify themselves with.
You can either use clothing from another culture, or add it your own. Maybe have blue and black cloaks as your cultures representation, or have all white clothing, it doesn’t have to be complicated.

Step 4 - Make things complicated.

As I said with clothing, things don’t have to be complex in your culture, but if you insist people take it seriously, then you should find ways to make it hard to replicate.

Things that make your culture more advanced:

Constructed Language & Phonetics
Writings
Religions
Goals
World Differences (Telling time differently or not having time at all)
Different names

These attachments that I listed are not needed, but incorporating your own philosophical ideas into your culture helps shape your culture even more. I know people tend to shit on the idea of Stereotype, which I understand, but learn to embrace stereotypes, that means you have made your culture noticeable.

Thanks for reading my post on how to create your own culture, I will provide you guys with a few more tips!

Meditate
Nofap
Watch TV less
Watch 10 Blackpill videos a day on society (not just women)

Alright see ya motherfuccas!
1C1B171A C2D9 4E01 BC52 D9CCFD82FCC1

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832 and thecel
or just go schizo and imagine a new one. made this guide useless with one sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bishōnenmaxxer, thecel and 1 other person
or just go schizo and imagine a new one. made this guide useless with one sentence
Not everyone can go full schizo and create one off the top of their head. This is for people who need an emphasis on how cultures remain whole in the first place.

Not everyone can go full schizo and create one off the top of their head. This is for people who need an emphasis on how cultures remain whole in the first place.
guess im just talented

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7