How to explain the reason for surgery to my parents?

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
So, I am currently 17 and graduating school in few months. Luckily, I was able to save up a decent amount of money and I was thinking about getting some basic surgery or fillers once I am 18. What I am confused about is how I would explain this sudden change in my appearance to my parents. I wouldn't want them to know that I went to a doctor and flushed thousands of dollars for pieces of silicone in my jaw. Tbh, they will probably think I am mentally ill. So, what would be the best way to approach this?

Tell them that u dont want end up on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: john2, HighIQcel, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Tell them its your life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4001, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Tell them you want to do this i am 16 i have same plan as you

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm just happy about the fact my mom is really respectful despite all we've been throuvh. I haven't told her yet but she already told me that if i ever want to do plastic surgery it's my choice and she'll still love me.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2846
I'm just happy about the fact my mom is really respectful despite all we've been throuvh. I haven't told her yet but she already told me that if i ever want to do plastic surgery it's my choice and she'll still love me.
Damn If she already expects you to do surgery

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
lol i clutched out my mom got plastic surgery and supports it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Damn If she already expects you to do surgery
She didn't expect me to, we were talking about it as a topic and she just said that

• +1
Reactions: Almu
i told my parents that i am a subhuman who needs to looksmaxx by getting rhino given that society places a lot of value one ones intrinsic value and that surgerymaxxing provides an artificial way to increase this value. Also, i have a deviated septum there is the argument that there are structural issues with my nose.
jfl my mother started at first yelling at me and then crying, insisting that id look like michael jackson if i got a rhino tbh
sadly ive been rejected from 100+ minimum wage jobs. at this rate i wont have the money for surgerymaxxing any time soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: needsolution and KrissKross
She didn't expect me to, we were talking about it as a topic and she just said that

Lol my mom agreed on me hopping on anabolic steroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most mothers would be very supportive I reckon as long as they believe that it would make you happy

Most dads as well, or they simply don't care

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3962
So, I am currently 17 and graduating school in few months. Luckily, I was able to save up a decent amount of money and I was thinking about getting some basic surgery or fillers once I am 18. What I am confused about is how I would explain this sudden change in my appearance to my parents. I wouldn't want them to know that I went to a doctor and flushed thousands of dollars for pieces of silicone in my jaw. Tbh, they will probably think I am mentally ill. So, what would be the best way to approach this?
Tell them you went through puberty.

Tell them you went through puberty.
Thats the smartest one so far. Maybe I could keep no face contact for like 3 months. Could tell them I lost weight, and went through puberty. Doesn't work if the change is way too significant tho

tell them that their putrid genes made you ugly and now you have to undo the damage they caused

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and wagbox
> Getting implants on your jaw before 21.

You might even be recessed. See you in 3-4 years when you realize your mistake