how to gain 30lbs

xom

xom

Banned
i am skeleton skinny what do i do, ive been told im wasting my potential because im not active and starving

how do people eat so much?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and kobecel
Just force yourself to eat every two hours or get bloatfoods. But adding 30lbs of bloat with no muscle would be a terrible idea, better off being skinny at that point. Just eat lots of healthy foods and lift 3x per week.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Workout 3x a week and use MyFitnessPal to workout how much you need to eat in surplus everyday to gain weight. Also you can get a nice few kg water weight and creatinemaxxing

spam shakes

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Inject T

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and kobecel
Have 4 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 sausages + 4 pieces of toast every morning

I gained 4 kg in 3 weeks with this being my breakfast

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Just lift and your body will give you appetite tbh

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, kobecel, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Have 4 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 sausages + 4 pieces of toast every morning

I gained 4 kg in 3 weeks with this being my breakfast
breakfast is everything, i add oats to that but im used to it, it will be hard for most guys

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bur_01
I'm in the same boat op
Drinking shakes has really helped me
you can easy drink +1000 calories in 5 minutes

When I was bulking I ate 8DL oatmeal every morning.
About 1200kcal with topping and milk

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Just force yourself to eat every two hours or get bloatfoods. But adding 30lbs of bloat with no muscle would be a terrible idea, better off being skinny at that point. Just eat lots of healthy foods and lift 3x per week.
What if u have food disorder and cant eat healthy foods like eggs or tomatos or shit

What if u have food disorder and cant eat healthy foods like eggs or tomatos or shit
rice,chicken,broccoli and then some type of healthy fat you can eat

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and kobecel
Run roid game.

• +1
rice,chicken,broccoli and then some type of healthy fat you can eat
Sounds delicious

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and Deleted member 283
U came to the right site. Eat lots of chicken, prepared any way u want, such as fried. Eat lots of fast food, tell yourself you are gonna diet tmw and bail on it. When you gain weight and develop a bad body image just tell urself it's not ur fault

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson, ZUZZCEL and 1 other person
@blackoutwhitein any tips?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 283

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SayNoToRotting
all your breakfast plans sound absolutely vomit inducing, i can barely eat after waking up holy shit

I think i will do a shake plan or something, can't you fit 1-2k calories into shakes, i can easily down liquids tbh (gay joke here pls dont)

• +1
I eat 400 grams of almonds, 4-6 eggs and a bit of red salmon... Thassit

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
i can barely eat 2 eggs in the morning how tf do u guys eat 4 + bacon toast and oats wtf

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Bur_01 and Extra Chromosome
i can barely eat 2 eggs in the morning how tf do u guys eat 4 + bacon toast and oats wtf
Its over for twinkcels. I'll often eat 10 eggs and 8 waffles for breakfast.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
You have to force yourself mate.

If you have troubles sleeping then ask your doctor for mirtazapine. It will knock you out and make you hungry as well.

If gaining weight is your ultimate goal then take olanzapine with the mirtazapine.

I personally tried that combo for mental reasons and can confirm how shitty the weight gain is.

You are better off as a twink than a bloated low T skinnyfat person. You had a girlfriend at your twink state anyways.

You can mimick the hunger hormone grehlin with mk677 or capromorelin to emulate the hunger.
As people said above, putting tons of Cal's into shakes is good.
Make sure it doesn't fuck up your insulin sensitivity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
You have to force yourself mate.

If you have troubles sleeping then ask your doctor for mirtazapine. It will knock you out and make you hungry as well.

If gaining weight is your ultimate goal then take olanzapine with the mirtazapine.

I personally tried that combo for mental reasons and can confirm how shitty the weight gain is.

You are better off as a twink than a bloated low T skinnyfat person. You had a girlfriend at your twink state anyways.

You can mimick the hunger hormone grehlin with mk677 or capromorelin to emulate the hunger.
As people said above, putting tons of Cal's into shakes is good.
Make sure it doesn't fuck up your insulin sensitivity

im like 40lbs underweight and i still look p good shirtless im going to have to drink shakes or smth

even if i put on bloat weight id still look good, weight distribution + bones is genetic and i am okay in that field, the one time i put on weight by force eating a lot it all went to my arms and chest

eat more

• +1
Reactions: xom
I have same issue and my apetite is fucking shit I need 3k+ calories to gain a pound a month jfl

Lift weights for 2 years. Don't miss a week of training.

I drink one daily with +1000 calories

100 grams oats
500 ml milk
3 tablespoon nutella
3 table spoons olive oil
mix int the blender(blend the oats first alone and then put the rest in)

i am skeleton skinny what do i do, ive been told im wasting my potential because im not active and starving

how do people eat so much?
don't fall for the "you're too skinny" meme. make sure you're adding muscle as well as weight instead of gaining weight just to not be skinny

Fuck skinnycels, bulking is legit the easiest thing in the world. Wish I naturally had a low appetite.

Fuck skinnycels, bulking is legit the easiest thing in the world. Wish I naturally had a low appetite.

keep crying for my underweight frame u utter subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
@xom you need to eat alot of good foods i just eat a fuckton of chicken and rice and shit and i dont count kcal as a autist and it depends on your age if you are like 18 dont worry if you keep eating and training you will add around 15-25 kg naturally
if you try to gain alot of weight fast it will just be alot of fat too just eat quite a bit but dont eat fucking 5000 calories a day

I can only conclude that those who say 'I just can't gain weight bro!' are utter fucking faggots. The average guy has a TDEE of 2500. Let's be real conservative and say you need 3500 to 'bulk' (you probably don't). That's literally one large McDonalds combo meal along with 2000kcal of your normal food for the day. Or just eating your maintenence amount followed by one of those 200g bags of candy you can buy at any supermarket.

If that's all too difficult, kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, androidcel, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
I can only conclude that those who say 'I just can't gain weight bro!' are utter fucking faggots. The average guy has a TDEE of 2500. Let's be real conservative and say you need 3500 to 'bulk' (you probably don't). That's literally one large McDonalds combo meal along with 2000kcal of your normal food for the day. Or just eating your maintenence amount followed by one of those 200g bags of candy you can buy at any supermarket.

legit son

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

fat fuck cope

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
fat fuck cope
Candy is cope, rest is true. Wanna eat more? Eat regularly, and eat more every meal. You've reached a point where you slow the fuck down while eating right? Like you eat most of your food in the first 10 minutes of a meal, and then after that it takes ten times longer to eat? The key is to keep eating for another 10 minutes after it slows down, and do this every single meal. Sure you won't get much extra food down in the beginning, but you'll increase your apetite by doing this, letting you eat more before your pace slows down.

Eat breakfast, eat lunch, eat something between dinner and lunch if you're not going to make dinner early in the day, like 3-4pm latest, and eat before you go to bed. There's plenty of times you could eat something but you don't simply because you don't "feel" hungry. But hunger and apetite are not the same thing.

Summarized, your apetite may be trash, but that can be trained. Some people, like you and me, just don't feel hunger very much at all, and we can go hours upon hours without eating. But just because your brain isn't telling you you're hungry, doesn't mean you can't eat, because your apetite resets over time after you've eaten a meal. So take advantage of it. If it's been 3-4 hours since your last meal, your body is ready to eat more, regardless of how hungry you are.

That's how fatfucks get fat, not only do they have realtively big apetite so they can eat big meals in one sitting, but they also eat any time their apetite allows them to eat, which is all the fucking time. Try bringing a bag of mixed nuts with you and eat anytime you're able to. You'll be surprised with how much you can eat in a day if you space it out.

You should never go more than 3 hours without eating something, because the amount of food you can eat in one sitting after 3 hours is very similar to the amount of food you can eat after 6 hours. Do you get it?

Last edited:
  • +1
calculate ur tdee and eat +500 and u will gain. theres no magic behind this its pretty simple