How to get 4 GPA IN COLLEGE

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I'm on academic probation plz help

I have straight As in assignments, essays, and mid terms and finals but I GET CUCKD by assignment deadlines and attendance

PLZ HELP A ADHDcel

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
me too, not much to say other than going to sleep early. thats legit all you can do to wake up on time, is there anything bothering you thats stopping you to attend class? r u insecure or dont have nice clothes or is there a girl u like u dont wanna see all the time or is ur teacher a bitch any of this or u just a lil sleepy cutie head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: steroids and aspiringexcel
me too, not much to say other than going to sleep early. thats legit all you can do to wake up on time, is there anything bothering you thats stopping you to attend class? r u insecure or dont have nice clothes or is there a girl u like u dont wanna see all the time or is ur teacher a bitch any of this or u just a lil sleepy cutie head
a lot of days i dont even sleep at night, shower and get ready 2h before class, IDK HOW i still get late somehow wtf is wrong with my brain

FUCK ADHD

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Pikabro, bigchunguslover and 1 other person
and i know how hard assignment deadlines r, i procracsnate to the point where i want to throw up and my brain fucking hurts and i start hitting myself, just send them a day or so later lol teachers have lifes too they wont care too much but if they do make up bullshit excuses until u find the motivation to post them on time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Pikabro and bradpittshairline
a lot of days i dont even sleep at night, shower and get ready 2h before class, IDK HOW i still get late somehow wtf is wrong with my brain

FUCK ADHD

me too bro im not lazy im just not mentally there and i fucking have to drag myself to school even tho im in auto pilot and dont know what im doing

• JFL
Reactions: basedlandon and bradpittshairline
Gpa is cope

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
and i know how hard assignment deadlines r, i procracsnate to the point where i want to throw up and my brain fucking hurts and i start hitting myself, just send them a day or so later lol teachers have lifes too they wont care too much but if they do make up bullshit excuses until u find the motivation to post them on time
i need work on time management, i literally miss out on socializaiton and parties so i can do assignments only to miss them

i also dont ask for help, i can get a free personal tutor and college pays them by the hour fml, i will not make these mistakes next semester

I've improved a lot in my 2nd year of college in this regard though

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
me too bro im not lazy im just not mentally there and i fucking have to drag myself to school even tho im in auto pilot and dont know what im doing
adderall didnt do shit for me i think im going to ritalinmaxx next

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
i need work on time management, i literally miss out on socializaiton and parties so i can do assignments only to miss them

i also dont ask for help, i can get a free personal tutor and college pays them by the hour fml, i will not make these mistakes next semester

I've improved a lot in my 2nd year of college in this regard though

id rather fail than ask for help, i have a tutor and when he asks me if everything is okay or if i have problems i say i dont have autism and everything is okay im just lazy even tho im suicidal lol.

it makes me feel better that you are in the same boat as me, i thought i was alone. THanks bro i think you helped me by showing me im not alone i hope it makes you feel more okay too

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
i have abused dog personality because my dad beat the shit out of me so i never ask for help ROFL. and every teacher hates me for some reason im not tryna trauma dump but if i ask for help they scold me and call me pathetic and lazy hjah

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
i have abused dog personality because my dad beat the shit out of me so i never ask for help ROFL. and every teacher hates me for some reason im not tryna trauma dump but if i ask for help they scold me and call me pathetic and lazy hjah
Damn bro i respect that. I was beaten by my mom but its common in my culture so i never thought much of it. I'd say I'm quite neurotypical besides my concentration problems.

it makes me feel better that you are in the same boat as me, i thought i was alone. THanks bro i think you helped me by showing me im not alone i hope it makes you feel more okay too
Personally, I don't mind asking for help or any assistance that will get me futher. I've observed successful people and NO ONE made it that far without some sort of help by others. I avoidedd help because of my laziness over ego, I plan on fixing this by forcing myself to book appointments wiht tutors

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: basedlandon and bigchunguslover
im getting As and Ds

fuck grad school
my rule of thumb is try as hard as you can without jeopardizing your social life, physical health and wellbeing, and financial goals

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Brutal asf

• +1