How to get better skin with peptides

Do you have scars or marks (hyperpigmentation)?

Can you send me the link for it?

Here is the peptides link

It’s quite expensive ngl you can find other brands who is cheaper

But peptides cream + retin A is the ultimate anti aging skincare cambo ngl

What is this ? do u personally use it and whats the cost

what is this do u use it and can i use under eye?
Not sure but it’s a big upgrade to your regular moisturizer because it’s has peptides and good ingredients
[/QUOTE]
How good is the peptide for you?

Androgen receptors = secret to good skin

50% of collagen in skin is made by testosterone binding to androgen receptors (ask for source)

So you should skip breakfast,HIIT, get UV sunlight daily, and do cardio

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, PenileFacialSurgery, Patient A and 2 others
mk677 is complete shit, I did not recommend it. As for cjc1295 dac vs no dac, no dac is pulsatile releases of GH, similar to your body, while with dac is long releasing. The short term release is more 'natural' so people think its healthier

Jaw growth is good look at @Chadlite Rutherford unless he is larping

Does it work at all ages? Where do you get proper GH?

Does it work at all ages? Where do you get proper GH?
jaw growth works all ages, there are so many bodybuilders who changed face shape with hgh eg dorian yates, kai greene, caleb von moger
The best gh is pharmaceutical but expensive as shit. ppl claim alibaba got legit hgh while others say its chink rat piss. I dont use hgh so idk where to get proper ones

jaw growth works all ages, there are so many bodybuilders who changed face shape with hgh eg dorian yates, kai greene, caleb von moger
The best gh is pharmaceutical but expensive as shit. ppl claim alibaba got legit hgh while others say its chink rat piss. I dont use hgh so idk where to get proper ones

Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610

50% of collagen in skin is made by testosterone binding to androgen receptors (ask for source)

Nofap, lifting and unironically sex.

Nofap, lifting and unironically sex.
Bro hes trolling. too much sunlight can damage your skin because the uv light gets in. hes suggesting full on uv light. also steroids(which interact with your androgen receptors) reap your collagen

Bro hes trolling. too much sunlight can damage your skin because the uv light gets in. hes suggesting full on uv light. also steroids(which interact with your androgen receptors) reap your collagen
uv light done sporadically is fine. Build melanin and use MT2 to avoid sun damage. UV is good in small quantities. he never recommended steroids, steroids are not good for the skin.

nofap, sun exposure 20 min daily no sunscreen (use MT2 for melanin protection, there is a reason black people age better than other races) lifting weights, fasting, hiit and PQQ

there are many other factors to perfect skin other than collagen tho. gh peptides are good for skin too.

• +1
There's quite a few options,which one is the best?
Start with the lowest potency first, so either the Super GHK-Copper serum or cream and gradually go up from there.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Start with the lowest potency first, so either the Super GHK-Copper serum or cream and gradually go up from there.
And which one is the strongest one,I'm low IQ/dn read I just wanna know which link I click and order my goodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
This one. Although you should dilute it first.
Idk what that means.

@Seth Walsh or anyone who knows about this bullshit,please make a thread with a step by step for first time users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Idk what that means.

@Seth Walsh or anyone who knows about this bullshit,please make a thread with a step by step for first time users.
look at my guide. I have a section on reconstitution

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Don't recommend shit without research ofc people are supposed to use this long term to keep skin better forever but CJC 1295 dac damages pituitary gland @Mateusz74 please confirm. Kys greycel faggot
Can confirm. Don’t use for no more than a month.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272, bruh3610 and 1 other person
Stupid question but you mean
Week 1: 200mcg (100mcg and 100mcg)
Week 2: 400mcg (200mcg and 200mcg)
And so on?
It depends on how your body reacts. If you can feel it working you can leave it at that dosage, but if you want more just bring it up until you have the desired effects. Its not like progressive overload, more like trying to find the sweet spot

• +1
Reactions: Piro
Also you can grow from this right?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I'm 28, not ready to pull the trigger on real HGH yet tbqh, peptides seem like a good trade-off then.

Just remember to inject from one hour to half an hour prior to your meals, insulin release mess up the GH response from the peptides.

Too many niggas here wasting bux on random ass collagen "supplements" that are bunk. Having smooth, tight, glowing skin is simple.

Protocol: Choose one of these peptides below, follow the guidelines and inject (JFL if youre scared of needles)

Peptides list:
CJC1295DAC(expensive but long lasting, 1-2 injections per week) Dosage: Work your way up from 200mcg a week Usage: Take total amount per week, split into two and inject twice a week, 3-4 days apart
Hexarelin(cheap but you desensitize quickly) Dosage: Work your way up from 100mcg Usage: Take for 5 days then 2 days off to avoid desensitization
Ipamorelin Dosage: 100mcg every injection work your way up, maximum is 1200mcg TOTAL FOR ENTIRE DAY Usage: 3 times a day
GHRP-6 Dosage: 100mcg Usage: 3 times a day (300mcg total)
GHRP-2 Dosage: 100mcg Usage: 3 times a day (300mcg total)

Injections:
Use insulin syringe(1cc/1mL)
Inject subQ(subcutaneously) - You inject into your fat. Easiest way to do this is pinch some fat on your stomach more than 1 inch from belly button and pin. Glutes work too)
Remember to use alcohol wipes to disinfect

Reconstitution(IMPORTANT):
When you receive your peptide, it will be freeze dried. It will be solid. You will have to reconstitute it. You will need bacteriostatic water aka BAC water or sterile water. Using your insulin syringe, stick it in the vial(water), flip it upside down and draw. I usually use 1mL of water to reconstitute, but you can play around with this. Next, stick the syringe into the peptide vial and inject the water. When youre done, roll the vial around gently to mix it. This is the final mixture that you will inject.
Depending on how much of the peptide is in each vial(such as 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, etc) and the amount of water you use(0.5mL, 1mL, etc), Your solution will have different ratios. The formula is mg/mL(This should be common sense). Just use the right amount of solution to match the daily dosage.

Notes:
Peptides are used for a variety of purposes, but these are GHRHs and GHRPs which stimulate growth hormone(GH) production. GH is a big anti-aging agent, which is why so many hollywood actors go to clinics and inject it. These peptides are a substitution for prescribed GH which is hella expensive
So if money isn't a problem and someone can afford real GH , then is it better to directly inject HGH instead of using these peptides ?

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
What do you feel about accutane?

the girl in your profile pic is big league bad

• +1
So if money isn't a problem and someone can afford real GH , then is it better to directly inject HGH instead of using these peptides ?
although hgh will have better results, the extreme price difference is not worth it
What do you feel about accutane?
never used b4

source please

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and HighIQcel
I'm caging rn because of your reply ngl
you will see , this nigga is preaching how nofap increased his collagen synthesis by fuckton o percent lmao

you will see , this nigga is preaching how nofap increased his collagen synthesis by fuckton o percent lmao
well. At least he linked some studies about it( I have yet to read them)
Some people here claim that fapping stunts your growth; while I might believe that fapping SOMEHOW influences your skin and collagen but stunting your growth by fapping sounds unbelievable to me

Some people here claim that fapping stunts your growth; while I might believe that fapping SOMEHOW influences your skin and collagen but stunting your growth by fapping sounds unbelievable to me
nofap is cope thats it

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and HighIQcel

Just take fin bro

just nuke your test bro

no fkin that must explain why my collagen and skin looked amazing on cycle it had this glow
u lose zinc fapping and zinc is essential for growth

High IQ post OP

• +1
@badg96 read this

Too many niggas here wasting bux on random ass collagen "supplements" that are bunk. Having smooth, tight, glowing skin is simple.

Protocol: Choose one of these peptides below, follow the guidelines and inject (JFL if youre scared of needles)

Peptides list:
CJC1295DAC(expensive but long lasting, 1-2 injections per week) Dosage: Work your way up from 200mcg a week Usage: Take total amount per week, split into two and inject twice a week, 3-4 days apart
Hexarelin(cheap but you desensitize quickly) Dosage: Work your way up from 100mcg Usage: Take for 5 days then 2 days off to avoid desensitization
Ipamorelin Dosage: 100mcg every injection work your way up, maximum is 1200mcg TOTAL FOR ENTIRE DAY Usage: 3 times a day

Injections:
Inject subQ(subcutaneously) - You inject into your fat. Easiest way to do this is pinch some fat on your stomach more than 1 inch from belly button and pin. Glutes work too)

When you receive your peptide, it will be freeze dried. It will be solid. You will have to reconstitute it. You will need bacteriostatic water aka BAC water or sterile water. Using your insulin syringe, stick it in the vial(water), flip it upside down and draw. I usually use 1mL of water to reconstitute, but you can play around with this. Next, stick the syringe into the peptide vial and inject the water. When youre done, roll the vial around gently to mix it. This is the final mixture that you will inject.
Depending on how much of the peptide is in each vial(such as 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, etc) and the amount of water you use(0.5mL, 1mL, etc), Your solution will have different ratios. The formula is mg/mL(This should be common sense). Just use the right amount of solution to match the daily dosage.

Notes:
Peptides are used for a variety of purposes, but these are GHRHs and GHRPs which stimulate growth hormone(GH) production. GH is a big anti-aging agent, which is why so many hollywood actors go to clinics and inject it. These peptides are a substitution for prescribed GH which is hella expensive
or just buy vital proteins collagen supplement

Does this HGH peptide cause as much bloating as oral MK677? I have mk right now but FUCK that shit. Became a water balloon in 2-3 days and it was so bad I never used it again. Gained 10+ lbs of water weight.

Does this HGH peptide cause as much bloating as oral MK677? I have mk right now but FUCK that shit. Became a water balloon in 2-3 days and it was so bad I never used it again. Gained 10+ lbs of water weight.
Lesser MK made me a balloon

I mentioned that it isnt a stack, you choose one of them and use it. On cjc1295dac for heightmaxxing rn, skin is feeling God-tier

Both to an extent
Any growth?

gh won't do shit for your skin if you aren't over 35

Peptides list:

Injections:

Notes:
seriously if u do that ur retarded. Holy fucking shit people on this site need to stop thinking they are fucking chemistry professors. This is utterly insane.

seriously if u do that ur retarded. Holy fucking shit people on this site need to stop thinking they are fucking chemistry professors. This is utterly insane.
Do you think that CJC-1295 DAC in some way or another can increase collagen and elastin and therefore, enhance the quality of the skin?

Do you think that CJC-1295 DAC in some way or another can increase collagen and elastin and therefore, enhance the quality of the skin?
Dude before putting these stuff in your body you need to be exercising, eating healthy everyday. Living a healthy lifestyle. If not it will always be bad.