-Slight or No UEE
-Good orbitals
-Neutral/Positive eyebrow tilt
-postive or neutral Canthal Tilt
-Deep Set Eyes
-Neutral Hooding
-No sclera
-thick eyebrows

I honestly believe you can change that and improve your eye area to a good extend..

Screenshot 20230730 152608 Chrome

This guy if known in France for his face transformation (Mostly Jaw) and you can clearly see that he didnt do any surgeries , Why ?
Because his eye area became better , His jaw improved , his cheeks became hollower and his zygos increased drastically...
Jaw Implants cant do that

He claimed Chewing..
As you know , Humans nowadays use fork and knifes to cut foods , Our ancestors were using their incisors and their orbitals were slayer tier and very straight...
EKzp968XYAY1TkH

According to the Chewing Megathread made by @retard , Incisor Chewing can develop the brow ridge and make the Orbitals more compact..

As you know Chewing with a masseter pattern can change the jaw bone to make it adap to the pressure, your Ramus will become longer and mandible thicker..
My theory is that Open Mouth incisor chewing will do the exact same with your orbitals , your brow ridge will develop and your orbitals shape will change to adapt to the pressure..

As you know im claiming that OMC (Open mouth chewing) made my cheekbones "grow" because if the pressure that it puts on them...
So i wanted to try this morning to add incisor chewing open mouth and see what it feels like..
The pressure on my orbitals was the same that the cheekbones one but in my eyes..

So if my theory is right , my brow ridge will develop my orbitals will become more compact and with time change to adapt to the pressure and maybe become straighter..

I truly believe that the mouth is the key for a good facial bone structure , i will try to combine this with my cheekbones chewing theory and see the results in 3 months even if i know that my cheekbones clearly changed...

May we all ascend...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VrilChad, 5'7 zoomer, overtier1011 and 8 others
dnr but maybe reincarnation works, u have 1% chance, 100 suicide and the statics gives u hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Gaygymmaxx, Lucifer X and 1 other person
@drop they really be trying get into BOTB now 😵

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 28774, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
Also:
.No white sclera
.Good IPD/ES ratio
.Hooded eyes (there is an ideal ratio for the eye length but i don't remember)
.Thick eyebrows (preferably black) and no monobrow

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
Hunter Eyes are a combination of multiple things :

-Prominent Brow Ridge
-Slight or No UEE
-Good orbitals
-Deep Set Eyes
-Neutral Hooding

I honestly believe you can change that and improve your eye area to a good extend..

View attachment 2350210

This guy if known in France for his face transformation (Mostly Jaw) and you can clearly see that he didnt do any surgeries , Why ?
Because his eye area became better , His jaw improved , his cheeks became hollower and his zygos increased drastically...

He claimed Chewing..
As you know , Humans nowadays use fork and knifes to cut foods , Our ancestors were using their incisors and their orbitals were slayer tier and very straight...
View attachment 2350259
According to the Chewing Megathread made by @retard , Incisor Chewing can develop the brow ridge and make the Orbitals more compact..

As you know Chewing with a masseter pattern can change the jaw bone to make it adap to the pressure, your Ramus will become longer and mandible thicker..
My theory is that Open Mouth incisor chewing will do the exact same with your orbitals , your brow ridge will develop and your orbitals shape will change to adapt to the pressure..

As you know im claiming that OMC (Open mouth chewing) made my cheekbones "grow" because if the pressure that it puts on them...
So i wanted to try this morning to add incisor chewing open mouth and see what it feels like..
The pressure on my orbitals was the same that the cheekbones one but in my eyes..

So if my theory is right , my brow ridge will develop my orbitals will become more compact and with time change to adapt to the pressure and maybe become straighter..

I truly believe that the mouth is the key for a good facial bone structure , i will try to combine this with my cheekbones chewing theory and see the results in 3 months even if i know that my cheekbones clearly changed...

May we all ascend...
Hunter eyes aren't these lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and Debetro
This guy lies. He's just an affiliate and want to sell you the product, don't fall in the trap. He just got surgeries and lost fat.

Hard chewing is dangerous and won't never give you these results.
And his eyes are far to be hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Hunter eyes aren't these lol
The guy ? No , but he clearly improved his eye area without even caring about them , i believe that with a decent base you can have a great eye area

The guy ? No , but he clearly improved his eye area without even caring about them , i believe that with a decent base you can have a great eye area
No, Hunter eyes are these lol

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026
The after picture is obviously at his advantage. Nothing changed in his eye area. What he claimed is not what we should believe.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
This guy lies. He's just an affiliate and want to sell you the product, don't fall in the trap. He just got surgeries and lost fat.

Hard chewing is dangerous and won't never give you these results.
And his eyes are far to be hunter
I dont want to sell any product....
This guy is named loan i had a videocall with him on Instagram. He is legit
I dont think surgeries can give you this much change in the zygos , jaw and eyes...

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
I never said that the guy have hunter eyes , i just said that they have improved
I was referring to this

-Prominent Brow Ridge
-Slight or No UEE
-Good orbitals
-Deep Set Eyes
-Neutral Hooding
-No sclera
-thick eyebrows

If you guys dont believe me , its your problem , but i had incredible results in my zygos with OMC in just 2 weeks and now i think that my routine for facial bone developpment is getting even better with this theory.. it make sense and im sure it will work to a good extend

• JFL
I was referring to this

-Prominent Brow Ridge
-Slight or No UEE
-Good orbitals
-Deep Set Eyes
-Neutral Hooding
-No sclera
-thick eyebrows
If you have all of this , and your eyes aren't hunter , there is clearly a problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
If you have all of this , and your eyes aren't hunter , there is clearly a problem
''hunter eyes'' are way more complicated and is entirely based on genetics lol

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026 and Debetro
I dont want to sell any product....
This guy is named loan i had a videocall with him on Instagram. He is legit
I dont think surgeries can give you this much change in the zygos , jaw and eyes...
I know who he is and I talked about him, not you. Yes he is affiliate with the jaw gum brand, I don't remember the name.

If implants can't give this result, chewing neither. I know what I'm talking about as I made the misstake to do it during 2 years. Absolutely nothing changed, just masseters a little bigger but no more.

I made fillers with excellent results and my jaw looked a lot better than the guy without any doubt

Hardchewing is dangerous and gives disappointing results.

Good thread, will read later but my initial thoughts are that chewing alone cannot change your face the way his has changed.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
I know who he is and I talked about him, not you. Yes he is affiliate with the jaw gum brand, I don't remember the name.

If implants can't give this result, chewing neither. I know what I'm talking about as I made the misstake to do it during 2 years. Absolutely nothing changed, just masseters a little bigger but no more.

I made fillers with excellent results and my jaw looked a lot better than the guy without any doubt

Hardchewing is dangerous and gives disappointing results.
Yeah whatever , Im having insanely good results in only 2 weeks..
Wider Jaw , Hollower Cheeks , more bone mass in zygos..
Stick to surgery if you want

• JFL
hunter eyes are simply genetic

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026
Greycel thinking he can go past sth that is genetic. You also don't have the hormonal profile that would necessitate you to have them since eye shapes as such usually hold a long history of good genes unlike the opposite. Sorry to break it to you but unless you're going for surgery no way to get it. Maybe if you had a strong hormonal profile during puberty u could get them but tough luck now.

Anyways eyes are the least of worries if you have better flaws and harmony

Sure, in 2 weeks. We wait the before/after pictures.
Oh you can't

Even if hard chewing worked for the bones, it would take a lot more than 2 weeks. You experiment what we call a placebo, exactly like people who believe in subliminals

• +1
Sure, in 2 weeks. We wait the before/after pictures.
Oh you can't

Even if hard chewing worked for the bones, it would take a lot more than 2 weeks. You experiment what we call a placebo, exactly like people who believe in subliminals
Yeah whatever keep coping , i know that it work because the results on me are truly incredible..

• JFL
Yeah whatever keep coping , i know that it work because the results on me are truly incredible..
I'm coping hahaha

Then we are all impatient to see your incredibles results

• +1
Reactions: gtsvipere
Bro feel for the hunter eyes meme

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and vinotinto2026
Pretty much. Anyone that does 2 seconds of research will find that most of the bones you guys want to grow are directly correlated with the size of mastication muscles

• +1
Reactions: vinotinto2026 and Av0nr
I was referring to this

-Prominent Brow Ridge
-Slight or No UEE
-Good orbitals
-Deep Set Eyes
-Neutral Hooding
-No sclera
-thick eyebrows
Hooding tilt barely matters, most PSL gods have negative tilt

dad bod god said this like 2 years ago already and no one believed him and now tiktok normies are slowly but surely trying to reach the same conclusion that he did, not quite getting there tho. @OP you almost had it, keep trying and you will get it

Also:
.No white sclera
.Good IPD/ES ratio
.Hooded eyes (there is an ideal ratio for the eye length but i don't remember)
.Thick eyebrows (preferably black) and no monobrow
no white sclera?!
ok I guess. chimpanzeemax or death subhumans
E383F7A4 B854 4242 834C 85213C8D8253

He's clearly raising his eyebrows in the first pic - it's called facial expressions.

I see a lot of these before / after photos on Instagram. The first photo is in the similar style as to what older zoomers were doing in the late 2000s early 2010s.

I believe in natural stuff such as chewing as you say but lmao😂

we don’t live in old ages bro

we can manipulate our bodies and speed up the process so use MK677 or a pain agonist to protect your joints then make a thread and tag me.

DN;RD ~ Just do mewing {whole tongue} combined w/OMC, and muscle hypertrophy on certain parts of face maybe

Tag in next threads bro

I’m very interested

I believe in natural stuff such as chewing as you say but lmao😂

we don’t live in old ages bro

we can manipulate our bodies and speed up the process so use MK677 or a pain agonist to protect your joints then make a thread and tag me.

DN;RD ~ Just do mewing {whole tongue} combined w/OMC, and muscle hypertrophy on certain parts of face maybe

Tag in next threads bro

I’m very interested
"We dont live in old ages"
We dont but our brains remains the same , hence why taller men with Wide frame, good facial bones and are more attractive than a short ugly billionaire even if he can provide more for a family...
Its been 2 months for me with OMC and i can safely say that my bizygomatic width has increased , my Fwhr was 1.85 (13,9÷7.5) , now my fwhr is 1.88-89 (14,1-14,2 ÷7.5)
And im using a tool to measure the bizygo so i cannot be measuring wrong..
Someone on the "how to naturally widen palate" thread said that omc can widen it quicker than mewing and is very effective..
So i think i was wrong , my cheekbones never "grew" they just expanded but imo , i lack some lateral protusion and i will continue OMC until my fwhr reaches 1.95..
Im also convinced that it works the jaw better because of the range of motion..
So far , ive had 0 tmj problems , only soreness and tingling in my zygos...
I will make a thread when ill be satisfied with my cheekbones results and when my Ramus bone will start to change...

"We dont live in old ages"
We dont but our brains remains the same , hence why taller men with Wide frame, good facial bones and are more attractive than a short ugly billionaire even if he can provide more for a family...
Its been 2 months for me with OMC and i can safely say that my bizygomatic width has increased , my Fwhr was 1.85 (13,9÷7.5) , now my fwhr is 1.88-89 (14,1-14,2 ÷7.5)
And im using a tool to measure the bizygo so i cannot be measuring wrong..
Someone on the "how to naturally widen palate" thread said that omc can widen it quicker than mewing and is very effective..
So i think i was wrong , my cheekbones never "grew" they just expanded but imo , i lack some lateral protusion and i will continue OMC until my fwhr reaches 1.95..
Im also convinced that it works the jaw better because of the range of motion..
So far , ive had 0 tmj problems , only soreness and tingling in my zygos...
I will make a thread when ill be satisfied with my cheekbones results and when my Ramus bone will start to change...
What about chewing very soft gum for extended periods of time🤔 with peptides

What about chewing very soft gum for extended periods of time🤔 with peptides
I dont think it is a good idea for multiple reasons..
1) It may cause Jaw issues
2)chewing hard is better for bone remodelling..

I dont think it is a good idea for multiple reasons..
1) It may cause Jaw issues
2)chewing hard is better for bone remodelling..
Yeah but how do you alleviate pain when hard chewing and how do you speed up results

-Prominent Brow Ridge
-Slight or No UEE
-Good orbitals
-Deep Set Eyes
-Neutral Hooding
-No sclera
-thick eyebrows

View attachment 2350210

He claimed Chewing..
View attachment 2350259

May we all ascend...
UPDATE?
( when my face started reshaping the most i was CHEWING like a mf, everytime i go back into chewing even for a couple weeks i notice the regainz n more prominent features

Wha

-Prominent Brow Ridge
-Slight or No UEE
-Good orbitals
-Deep Set Eyes
-Neutral Hooding
-No sclera
-thick eyebrows

View attachment 2350210

He claimed Chewing..
View attachment 2350259

May we all ascend...
What if one side is more lengthy than the other and the other is very lacking?

What is the update. Are you chewing with incisors? How is the eye area improving and browridge working out

What is the update. Are you chewing with incisors? How is the eye area improving and browridge working out
For the eyes : i already have hunter-ish like eyes so im not doing it...
For cheekbones : my fwhr changed and i stopped bcz i reached 1.9(ideal range)...