How to get pussy guide

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
To have a good dating life you only need a couple things

Being a mtn (examples of mtns because you basement dwellers dont now how a average guy really looks )
9D81CA3D 183C 40F1 B858 A3AAC4626069

get allot of friends go out allot meet allot of people

Become nt social learn how to talk to people

get some nt clothes
64D00E34 1472 4921 8FBC EC4DC85C5574
431F9B1B AC37 4ACA A1ED EC4DEF7BE71B

Go to the barber at least 1 time every 2 weeks ask for a taper fade something nt if you dont now what is nt look at the popular people in your school

Hit the gym a couple times a week dont become some gymcell its pathetic bro if you only can talk about the gym

Maybe do some softmaxxes go to the sunbeds whiten your teeth…….

Most users here think about getting obscure surgeries when they already look average ones you are a mtn i dont see why you should do surgeries roids etc

The 2 prettiest girls in my school are dating legit mtns who have big social circles and are nt and sofmaxxed

The problem is not your looks its you autism incels at least for most of you

@Emeraldglass @Gengar @WishIwasChico @5.5psl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender, 5.5psl, zharupodrugu and 3 others
For me, the problem is my looks. :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, flippasav and Deleted member 22924
this should be water but unfortunately it's not. Over for autism.org

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Skywalker, greywind and 6 others

Being a mtn (examples of mtns because you basement dwellers dont now how a average guy really looks )
View attachment 2611691

get some nt clothes
View attachment 2611788View attachment 2611789

Go to the barber at least 1 time every 2 weeks ask for a taper fade something nt if you dont now what is nt look at the popular people in your school

Hit the gym a couple times a week dont become some gymcell its pathetic bro if you only can talk about the gym

Most users here think about getting obscure surgeries when they already look average ones you are a mtn i dont see why you should do surgeries roids etc

The 2 prettiest girls in my school are dating legit mtns who have big social circles and are nt and sofmaxxed

Facts but basement rotters on here will cry that you have to look like a model even though if you go out in the city you see 5’7 curries with Aryan HTBs

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 22924
Its more in general bhai i am right tho most users here are average looking social outcasts that could accend easy being a mtn is enough

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Michael Myers
F83FC2E6 BD4E 4697 A044 AC46889AA380

this should be water but unfortunately it's not. Over for autism.org
Facts but basement rotters on here will cry that you have to look like a model even though if you go out in the city you see 5’7 curries with Aryan HTBs
Its more in general bhai i am right tho most users here are average looking social outcasts that could accend easy being a mtn is enough

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Spiritualcell
Yes, it does apply to most people here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Bro my 5’6 mena friend slayed a htb a couple days ago blackpill is a meme past mtn

Send face in pms I'll tell u if u can still somewhat slay or if ovr
I have enough self-awareness to conclude it is indeed beyond joever.

Ok mohammed

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Manletmachine
I have enough self-awareness to conclude it is indeed beyond joever.
You've been on this forum for 8 years boyo u must've ascended to high mtn atleast

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

View attachment 2611691

get some nt clothes

Lost me at make a lot of friends and Stop telling people to look like niggers.
2A101C32 C033 4E52 8454 FC6B076A8783

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 22924
  • Love it
What why the jacked moggs
It an avg jacket with a crocodile on it. The overall utility is ass. It will not be able to withstand overly cold temperatures. Nor will it be extremely water proof. Waste of money tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Danish_Retard
It an avg jacket with a crocodile on it. The overall utility is ass. It will not be able to withstand overly cold temperatures. Nor will it be extremely water proof. Waste of money tbh.
You are non nt

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
telling autists to just be NT is like telling manlets to just grow

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Manletmachine, DoII and 1 other person
"just become NT broooo" :feelsuhh::soy::soy:

Just be born with a different brain broo,
just don't have bottom percentile upbringing brooo, just invent a time machine and gene editing broo

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and moggathon
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Copeful
If you are below Mid-Tier normie, then getting there is the very first step.

Going from PSL 4 to PSL 4.5 won't turn your social life around, that's true. Going to PSL 5+ could, but most normies never will and should focus on getting a life over looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 22924

The issue i think is that incels and a large percent of pillers devalue pussy or refuse to conform to it, for whatever reason. Unlike NT alphas/ betas who put it on a pedestal or play the game.

So the whole how to get pussy markeup is cringe. The reason u see ppl complain about women attraction here is because they feel its overrated and not worth the effort for what its worth in the first place. Hence the anti feminism. Or the use of drugs or solutions that provide a no effort funnel of iois (like looksmaxxing). Even looksmaxxers dont care much to do the obvious, but are more self infatuated with the idea of improving objectively attractive facial aesthetics for their own ego.

If they actually gave a damn about womens attraction it would be no issue as its not really hard to figure out, granted you have the resources.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Tai Lung
The hardest part is being NT and having social life.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 22924
No problem champ

I actually bought that jacked today View attachment 2611873
I can match it with one of my Lacoste tracksuits what do you think of the jacket @Emeraldglass
this jacket is failo. Probably one the worst you can get. Literally every oldcel wearing this

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Just rapemaxx bro. My brother @Vermilioncore , educate this lost man 🙏🙏🙏.

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just be good looking and not ugly theory

no clothes for your face

View attachment 2611691

get some nt clothes

Of course in high school looks matters less but JFL after that they get a taste of chads cock they will never go back