HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF A GROWTH SPURT

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
i’m 5’11 at 15 and i’ve grown about an inch in the last 3 weeks, and i haven’t grown for a while before that, so i think i might be having a growth spurt. is there anything i should be doing to optimise and get the most out of it?

Eat a lot

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 30283, Orvka381 and 5 others
Eat a lot
i am already, this is my diet atm:

mostly accurate, i remove the skin from my chicken and have 6 eggs now though

Pray to god that you'll reach the gold spot of 6'2-6'3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Listen to subliminals

• Love it
Reactions: 7ft, rooman and looksmidder
Pray to god that you'll reach the gold spot of 6'2-6'3
i want to be 6’4.5 ngl i know for a fact i would still be insecure at 6’3

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
i am already, this is my diet atm:

mostly accurate, i remove the skin from my chicken and have 6 eggs now though
When i was 9 i ate like double of what you are eating in a single meal, i could feel my bones growing and it lowkey hurt, i was like 6’ at 10 which is poggers so the pain was worth it, also eat the skin from chicken as its tasty as hell

• Woah
Reactions: rooman and looksmidder
I was 6'1 since i was 15 so idk maybe you will grow an inch max

Listen to subliminals
dw i’m mewing, taking cold showers, doing nofap and listening to subliminals for 6h daily already. it’s not enough though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
When i was 9 i ate like double of what you are eating in a single meal, i could feel my bones growing and it lowkey hurt, i was like 6’ at 10 which is poggers so the pain was worth it, also eat the skin from chicken as its tasty as hell
6k calories in one meal?? your metabolism must be fucking godlike if you could eat that daily and not become nikocado avocado tier

6k calories in one meal?? your metabolism must be fucking godlike if you could eat that daily and not become nikocado avocado tier
My stomach was bloated to the wazoo when i went to sleep and the bloating hurt, i guess my metabolism is good because my bmi never went over 25-26

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
sprinting? tadasana stretch? hanging?

• +1
My stomach was bloated to the wazoo when i went to sleep and the bloating hurt, i guess my metabolism is good because my bmi never went over 25-26
damn lucky

sprinting? tadasana stretch? hanging?
what’s tadasana? and yeah i’m planning to start a stretching routine soon although i don’t think there’s any rush since i don’t think it has any effect on pubertal height growth, ie i could start after puberty and get the same long term results

also i would avoid saying shit like this here people will flame the fuck out of you for it. idrc but others do
bro why do u type like such a cuck sometimes jfl

also i would avoid saying shit like this here people will flame the fuck out of you for it. idrc but others do
Thanks for the reddit gold kind stranger :pog:

what’s tadasana? and yeah i’m planning to start a stretching routine soon although i don’t think there’s any rush since i don’t think it has any effect on pubertal height growth, ie i could start after puberty and get the same long term results
look it up but i would just do everything tbh. and wait how much r u eating in a day and what supplements r u taking

• +1
look it up but i would just do everything tbh. and wait how much r u eating in a day and what supplements r u taking

i’ll pm you my stack rq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
At that time I mostly only ate shit and on top of that, i ate not enough. so i ended up a 187cm(6'1.5) manlet. don't make this mistake dude. Eat HEALTHY, eat ENOUGH and supplement all the important vitamins and minerals. Cheers

• +1
At that time I mostly only ate shit and on top of that, i ate not enough. so i ended up a 187cm(6'1.5) manlet. don't make this mistake dude. Eat HEALTHY, eat ENOUGH and supplement all the important vitamins and minerals. Cheers
yeah my diet is 100% clean at this point and i think i have every vitamin/mineral covered. i have 200g protein and around 3k calories daily too. is there anything else i should be doing?

One inch in 3 weeks, sure buddy

Btw how tall are ur parents and how much does the diet cost

• +1
Btw how tall are ur parents and how much does the diet cost
mum is 5’9.5 dad is 5’11.5, haven’t really tracked the cost but it’s pretty expensive since i get most of it from my local butcher to maximise quality

mum is 5’9.5 dad is 5’11.5, haven’t really tracked the cost but it’s pretty expensive since i get most of it from my local butcher to maximise quality
You'd be probably+6'3, wish I wasn't living in a poorcel country

• +1
You'd be probably+6'3, wish I wasn't living in a poorcel country
i’m not sure, i think my projected height is around 6’1. i’d like to be 6’4 though

• +1
I was 6'1 since i was 15 so idk maybe you will grow an inch max
Same i was 6'3 at 15 and didn't grew after that . But most can grow till 21 coz spine growth plates are still open by blasting hgh + ai

• Woah
Same i was 6'3 at 15 and didn't grew after that . But most can grow till 21 coz spine growth plates are still open by blasting hgh + ai
6’3 at 15?? lucky as shit man

• +1
i’m not sure, i think my projected height is around 6’1. i’d like to be 6’4 though
You'd be at least 6'3+ your mom is pretty tall for a woman, mom's height influence the child's height probably more from what I've noticed

• +1
6'4 is perfect for mogging tbh but might be too much for girls below 5'4 .
But if you have a wide frame at 6'4 with decent build then you'll mog very hard and that's enough to be a chad IRL tbh provided you are atleast avg in the face and not ugly .

• +1
You'd be at least 6'3+ your mom is pretty tall for a woman, mom's height influence the child's height probably more from what I've noticed
i think the way you measure it is your dads height + your moms height + 5 inches / 2 which puts my projected height at roughly 6’1. lifefuel if you’re right though

6'4 is perfect for mogging tbh but might be too much for girls below 5'4 .
But if you have a wide frame at 6'4 with decent build then you'll mog very hard and that's enough to be a chad IRL tbh provided you are atleast avg in the face and not ugly .
exactly, luckily i was blessed with a good frame + large skull so my head won’t look small, my height is the only thing i need to catch up

• +1
@5.5psl rq do you know how much frame grows during puberty? my bidelt is 15.75 untrained but my test has been death tier for all of my puberty so i don’t think that’s my full potential

• So Sad
exactly, luckily i was blessed with a good frame + large skull so my head won’t look small, my height is the only thing i need to catch up
bidelt?
no offense but ive seen ur pics and u dont look like u have a good frame, mightve just been the photo tho

bidelt?
no offense but ive seen ur pics and u dont look like u have a good frame, mightve just been the photo tho
i don’t think i’ve ever posted pics here

@5.5psl rq do you know how much frame grows during puberty? my bidelt is 15.75 untrained but my test has been death tier for all of my puberty so i don’t think that’s my full potential
15.75 is brutal bro
When I measured my frame at 17 came out to be around 20 inches
But don't worry frame continues to grow till 25

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
u posted them in dms before

so whats ur bidelt?
i don’t see a private conv with you

my bidelt is 40cm / 15.75 inches

if i have sent you pics though i’m honestly not surprised my frame looks small, my skull is fucking massive which makes my shoulders look way less wide

15.75 is brutal bro
When I measured my frame at 17 came out to be around 20 inches
But don't worry frame continues to grow till 25
20 inches?? holy shit mirin

hopefully it will yeah. it should improve through gymmaxxing too

• +1
these types of comments seriously make me think of the possibility of having autism

can i not take a social cue and get the joke or are u seriously this delusional?
i have a small waist which makes my frame look surprisingly good, also i’ve been complemented on it a lot before. i didn’t realise it was that bad for 15 tbh

it is very bad
fr? for 15 i feel like it’s decent

CE65847C 7AC0 47BF A3DB 407FF5F3A64A

whats ur skill circ?
dont care about measurement, can be cm or inch
let me measure rq

who sent you my pic though