how to get true friends in mid twenties?

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
is there any hope, when you have zero social media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 15468, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
idk. my best and only friend is my mother. she is unironically an amazing woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZhangJikeFan, Dr. Bludy, Roamer and 4 others
No matter what I say you will just answer with "the irony"

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
No matter what I say you will just answer with "the irony"
you know very well why I wrote it.

you have no friends, hs dropped out. no hate mate, you said it yourself. i just dont know if you are in a position to advise someone about it, when when nothing has changed since then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 29167, Manletmachine and 1 other person
you know very well why I wrote it.

you have no friends, hs dropped out. no hate mate, you said it yourself. i just dont know if you are in a position to advise someone about it, when when nothing has changed since then.
Pot kettle

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Lucid and BrahminBoss
Get so good at something. Just like I spent pretty much my 18yrs old, 19yrld ' birthdays alone, beating my meat twice a day. 20ths birthdays onwards I tried to get into lifting, it was really hard journey as I had no one to help me. Even more so i was not my home country such that language barrier was a thing. Dealt with jealousy cels etc. At the end I picked up paino, violin and got so good at lifting and now since I'm only 1 month away from my 23rd birthday. I made lots of friendships that will last for life, thanks to lifting, paino. For you it can be anything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and Lucid
Common hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 30283
Social hobbies.
You have to expose yourself to the outside world.
If people ask why you are alone, just gaslight them.
Staying inside rotting forever just causes you to be in an infinite loop: 'I have no friends so I have no reason to go outside and because I have no reason to go outside I have no friends'.

Go on bumble u can set it to search for friends instead of dates

Yoyr coworkers can be your friends

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
social hobbies. try rock climbing but talk to people and try to get to know them. ive made friends like this and know others who have made friends like this.

prerequisite: dont be giga autist and be kinda into rock climbing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmidder, Manletmachine and Roamer
social hobbies. try rock climbing but talk to people and try to get to know them. ive made friends like this and know others who have made friends like this
Anything that's active is good since the people there usually have healthy mindsets which is what a lot of .org members need...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Find friends on looksmax :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and Manletmachine
social hobbies. try rock climbing but talk to people and try to get to know them. ive made friends like this and know others who have made friends like this.

prerequisite: dont be giga autist and be kinda into rock climbing
rock climbing is fun as fuck ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167