HOW TO HEIGHTFRAUD WITHOUT LIFTS, GTFIH!

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
First I want you to look at this image of 6 men, from every height from 5'8 to 6'1.

Screenshot 37

Interesting, even from 5'8 to 6'1 it's not a big difference.

However, when you actually compare 5'8 to 6'1 in your mind, it's a massive difference.

So how do you heightfraud, well you can do posturefraud like I do to look a little taller. And then claim a height taller than you by whatever your perceived height increases by. You want to make your eyeline high and your body look long (height).

It's very simple, find the perfect posture in the mirror and see what posture gives you the
highest eyeline, usually this is normal good posture, then you want to chin tuck as forward neck posture can lower your eyeline by an inch even if with good body posture. Then what you want to do is lift your head up slightly. Not enough to look like you're looking at the sky but enough to raise your eyeline by half an inch to an inch. (Find a good balance that doesn't look retarded).

Two other things you can do to maximize the illusion of height is to be lean and have slim clothes, as a leaner body will make you look taller. And also have fluffy hair, even though that doesn't increase your eyeline it'll still give a medium sized illusion of increased perceived height.

This guide is mostly for barefoot height, but of course you can add this with lifts or whatever to really maximize results, but if you don't like lifts then I suggest getting some big airmaxes.

HAVE FUN HEIGHT FRAUDING BOYOS!

TLDR:
- Have good posture when standing at all times
- Chin tuck
- While chin tucked lean your head up slightly
- Be lean and have lean fitting clothes
- Have fluffy hair
- Lifts of course has to be included if you wish to wear them but otherwise wear AF1 or AIRMAXES.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Economical, HeLivesAgain and 1 other person
Good post

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Have good posture when standing at all times
- Chin tuck
- While chin tucked lean your head up slightly
Decent thread but unless you actually have poor posture due to muscle imbalances, compressed spine,etc. this is only gonna give you like mm’s of height.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Im done with this forum
Bruh users on this forum would kill 3 orphans for 0.5 cm in height I'm just giving whatever even for a slight illusion

• JFL
Reactions: AHAHAXDDD
Decent thread but unless you actually have poor posture due to muscle imbalances, compressed spine,etc. this is only gonna give you like mm’s of height.
This is true but I'm sure that applies to a good amount of people here that probably have those imbalances that don't even allow them to stand fully straight

• +1
Reactions: Jigen