How to know if you are HTN or chadlite?

Baxy

Baxy

Balkancel
Hello guys as you can see im new to the forum and I was wondering how can you know if you are atleast HTN or chadlite. For me a lot of people told me that i am atleast HTN and I get attention from mtb and htb alot, is it cause im 6'1 at 16 or is my face attractive.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
hoes want to drop your pants and suk ur dik with their mouth, vagina, and ass hole, and some of them their feet... Some will also want you to kill them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, smoth, Agendum and 8 others
If you were HTN+ you wouldn't be here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: coispet, edgemaxx, Allornothing and 13 others
You get sex regularly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: News, greywind, Dicktator and 1 other person
private message me ur face and i’ll tell u

Hoes wank ya nob

Just remember chad wouldnt need to ask a question like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, user123456, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
Just remember chad wouldnt need to ask a question like this
Unless you are blindchad

I am a 6"6 and htn inthe face axoeding to this foeum and im here weres my mentalcel of the year award
You will never get one, rope now

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Hello guys as you can see im new to the forum and I was wondering how can you know if you are atleast HTN or chadlite. For me a lot of people told me that i am atleast HTN and I get attention from mtb and htb alot, is it cause im 6'1 at 16 or is my face attractive.
Well a chadlite would outshine a HTN. That would be like ronaldo up against someone like rashford status wise.

HTNs are just your every day good looking guys. They are usually lean, have good bone structure with a full head of hair and good skin. They will also be at least 5 ft 11 height at night. They would blend in in places like London or other big cities that attract a lot of youths. But they would still be your typical good looking guy there, just not swarmed over.

Chadlites on the other hand usually have all of the above but also better facial harmony. They will often have hunter eyes along with good bone structure. They would be at least 6'1 night height. They would basically standout in places like London and have a unique look to them. People would probably wonder if they model.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Baxy
Well a chadlite would outshine a HTN. That would be like ronaldo up against someone like rashford status wise.

HTNs are just your every day good looking guys. They are usually lean, have good bone structure with a full head of hair and good skin. They will also be at least 5 ft 11 height at night. They would blend in in places like London or other big cities that attract a lot of youths. But they would still be your typical good looking guy there, just not swarmed over.

Chadlites on the other hand usually have all of the above but also better facial harmony. They will often have hunter eyes along with good bone structure. They would be at least 6'1 night height. They would basically standout in places like London and have a unique look to them. People would probably wonder if they model.
interesting reply tbh makes sense