How to leanmaxx without looking like a goblin?

D

Deleted member 30008

Iron
I am already skinny but still covered in fat. Like I don't know exactly my bf% but based on some pictures I would say around 25. I don't even have my abs visible
The problem is I am already 62kg at 180 (It's over I know) and cutting even more is ridiculous
So should I gain muscles and then leanmaxx?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ExaltedDrake, Deleted member 28896, mortis and 1 other person
You literally can't be 25% bf at 62kg and a height of 180cm, you are more likely between 10 and 12%.
Sorry buddy, you're probably boneless :cry:
For your question: you should gain muscles, because you are a literal stick right now.

You literally can't be 25% bf at 62kg and a height of 180cm, you are more likely between 10 and 12%.
Sorry buddy, you're probably boneless :cry:
For your question: you should gain muscles, because you are a literal stick right now.
Nah I am boneless but 10-12 is too much
I can't get muscles rn cuz I want to do LASIK when am 19 and fix my myopia and lifting weights can cause vision to get worse iirc

I can't get muscles rn cuz I want to do LASIK when am 19 and fix my myopia and lifting weights can cause vision to get worse iirc
Its mathematically impossible that you have a bf higher than 15 (You're still around 12 though).
Just use the army body fat calculator.
The reason your abs aren't showing is because they are weak, you might be bloated and you hold most of your fat around your stomach.
Trust me, if I didn't lift I would be in exactly the same situation.

I am already skinny but still covered in fat. Like I don't know exactly my bf% but based on some pictures I would say around 25. I don't even have my abs visible
The problem is I am already 62kg at 180 (It's over I know) and cutting even more is ridiculous
So should I gain muscles and then leanmaxx?
hop on anavar and bulk. you need to lift weights

genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Source for vision getting worse due to lifting weights?

Small muscles and water weight probably. Thick skin can contribute also

Does lasik fix vision if you have both myopia and hypermetropia ?
Is it permanent ?

Source for vision getting worse due to lifting weights?
He doesn't mean that
He means he will lose muscle if he don't do gymcelling during recovery peeiod of LASIK

Does lasik fix vision if you have both myopia and hypermetropia ?
Is it permanent ?
Idk about hypermetropia and my doctor told me that when your vision is stable and isn't changing anymore you can do the surgery so in fact it should be permanent

I also heard stories how people's vision changed after surgery but honestly i don't give a fuck anymore contacts are annoying

your skinny fat you have no muscle nothing to cut im 183 cm 73-75 kg and im skinny fat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Hmmf and Deleted member 30008
Sounds like it's over for your genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30008